IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

*** RR Racing is Coming to SoCal!!! ***

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-16, 08:08 PM
RRRacing
Sponsor

Received 1,362 Likes on 621 Posts
Default *** RR Racing is Coming to SoCal!!! ***

Thanks to our partner Josh from Meraki Autoworks for the initiative to organizing this event!

We are planning a two day event:

June 11, 2016: Track Day, Meet and Product Install at the AutoClub Speedway in Fontana.

We will be showing our Supercharged ISF on the track, talking tech stuff, and doing limited product installs!

For those who are interested in tracking, please register through speedventure.com (please see more information in this thread). A special registration code will be released soon -- the more people use the code, the more freebees we can get (such as free garages and transponders).

June 12, 2016: F Meet at the Lexus of Escondido between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm.

Great meeting of many F cars from all over! We will be doing limited product installs of our Tuned Intake systems and tunes. Please note that the supply is limited, and please order ASAP for us to be able to ship to SoCal on time.

Please also refer to the Meraki Autoworks thread for more information and updates: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...016-socal.html

Although this was originally organized as F only meet, we welcome IS350, GS350, an GS430 owners as well. Come and see what may come to your platform in the future! Give us feedback and lets discuss your supercharger project.

Please reply if you are interested in attending the Track Day/Meet at the AutoClub Speedway. We need to know how many of you will attend. Please update Josh's thread for attending on June 12.

This is event is organized by RR Racing and Meraki Autoworks with support and participation by our partners PPE Engineering and WOW Auto Care.
Email: Contact@RR-Racing.com
Phone: 484-756-1777
Facebook : Youtube

Last edited by RRRacing; 05-28-16 at 01:21 PM.
Old 05-24-16, 08:18 PM
chris07is
Pole Position

Received 91 Likes on 65 Posts

In what group you guys are going to be running..ive checked the drivers attendance seems like a small group for now, but I know it will have alot of drivers soon..i "might" run with you guys...
Old 05-24-16, 08:21 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 100 Likes on 65 Posts

I am soooo tempted to make the trip. I would love to meet the Lexus family and the RR Racing crew.
Old 05-24-16, 08:25 PM
mindcrime
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

possibly attend, but not track the car. but who knows that may change
Old 05-24-16, 08:29 PM
wowautoisF
Driver School Candidate

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Default 2012 isf

I am going to run my 2012 ISF in the black group. Can't wait it's going to be a blast.
Old 05-24-16, 08:54 PM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Received 668 Likes on 590 Posts

Originally Posted by I8ABMR
I am soooo tempted to make the trip. I would love to meet the Lexus family and the RR Racing crew.
Are you denying a track day for the F..? My perception on you has changed sir.. F the track? Is it even real?!?! haha... Better see you there..

Originally Posted by wowautoisF
I am going to run my 2012 ISF in the black group. Can't wait it's going to be a blast.
Please add to the attending list for the 12th at Escondido!

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886
Old 05-24-16, 10:20 PM
wowautoisF
Driver School Candidate

have already signed up and talk to the guys over at Speedventures, they're very excited about us coming to the auto club Speedway with RR Racing and PPE Engineering.

Speedventures will be offering us FREE transponders or garages ($25) depending on how many of us signed up with promo code WOWAUTO.

There will be a $10 gate fee for everyone entering the track including guest and spectators. Please check speed ventures website for all details.

The RR Racing car will be running in red or green group so if you would like to watch him on the track I would suggest you run in purple or black.

TRACK PROMO CODE WOWAUTO

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/att...1&d=1464153581
Attached Thumbnails *** RR Racing is Coming to SoCal!!! ***-ac2_2131_may0716_by_caliphoto.jpg   *** RR Racing is Coming to SoCal!!! ***-acs_8896_may0716_by_kw-caliphoto.jpg   *** RR Racing is Coming to SoCal!!! ***-acs_9331_may0716_by_kw-caliphoto.jpg  
Old 05-25-16, 08:59 PM
wowautoisF
Driver School Candidate

Track gates open at 6am if we all get there early it's easier to get garages together track checkin is at 6:50 drivers meeting at 7:15
EVENT DETAILS

There will be a gate fee of $10 for everyone entering the facility, including drivers, guests, and spectators. Auto Club Speedway is located at 9300 Cherry Ave., Fontana, CA 92335. Use the main entrance to the track off Cherry Ave. and, once through the gate, drive to the left side of the Speedway and then curve right to get to the tunnel which takes you into the interior of the track.

ARRIVAL TIME: please show up at the track by 6:50am and go straight to Registration in Garage 2 (G2), the second garage, to check in. Please check in BEFORE unloading or working on your car. Check-in will close at 7:40 and the Drivers' Meeting may begin as early as 7:40am (depending on your run group) in the Drivers Lounge (also in G2). The Drivers Meeting is mandatory for all drivers - unless you have received prior clearance from Speed Ventures to show up late.

GARAGES: Garages are assigned the morning of the event on a first come/first served basis. If you are with a group of 5 or more, let us know in advance and we'll do our best to put your group together ahead of time.

GASOLINE: 98oct and 110oct fuel can only be pumped into full race vehicles and will not be sold to drivers with streetable cars. Gas jugs must labelled "RACING FUEL for USE IN COMPETITION VEHICLES ONLY". In addition a CARB form must be filled out for each purchase (we will have forms available at the track). Make sure you show up with enough gas to run your first session at least! There will be no gas available until 8:45am. The schedule for gas is on the hour, every hour until 4pm. The attendant will only wait for 10 minutes to sell gas. Gas is purchasable only using CASH ONLY. Speed Ventures does not guarantee that race fuel will be available. If it is critical to running your car, you might consider bringing your own.

LOADING IN the day before: if you want to unload on Friday night, you must notify us in advance and we will let you know if it is possible (it is 99% of the time) and let you know the hours available for loading in (usually 4pm-7pm, but sometimes 6pm-7pm). We must give your name to security to grant you access. Saturday load in is possible all day up until 6pm (gates lock at 7pm).

TOW HOOKS or a suitable TOW POINT are required on the FRONT of your car (and recommended on the rear) . If you do not have a tow hook or tow point established for the front of your car, please figure out a tow point we can use to hook on to in order to pull you off track in the event of a mechanical problem. You are responsible for establishing a tow point - Speed Ventures is not responsible for any damage done to your car.
Old 05-26-16, 12:39 PM
semnosNSX
Advanced

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts

Sorry posted something in the wrong thread. Mods please delete.
Old 05-26-16, 12:59 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 100 Likes on 65 Posts

DYING TO COME OUT !! I want to hit the track with some fellow F'ers !!
Old 05-26-16, 07:17 PM
bbong
Intermediate

Received 28 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by I8ABMR
DYING TO COME OUT !! I want to hit the track with some fellow F'ers !!
You should go
Old 05-26-16, 09:50 PM
MWIS350
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Sound like fun..
Old 05-26-16, 11:50 PM
chris07is
Pole Position

Received 91 Likes on 65 Posts

I only see three is f attendees, I try to switch with my co worker so I can go but its a nay...but ill spectate for sure, ill try to get there before 11, if not ill be there at noon...
Old 05-27-16, 06:01 PM
RRRacing
Sponsor

Received 1,362 Likes on 621 Posts

Guys, we need your help. We are trying to get car press/media to the event to cover our new supercharger and other products. Please call and email your favorite publication and suggest to attend both the track day and the meeting!

Thank you!
Simon
Email: Contact@RR-Racing.com
Phone: 484-756-1777
Facebook : Youtube

Old 06-03-16, 06:47 AM
wowautoisF
Driver School Candidate

The first Lexus SoCal track is June 11th at the Auto Club Speedway Fontana Ca please help spread the word.

Quick Reply: *** RR Racing is Coming to SoCal!!! ***