IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Look who is selling there ISF TT on Ebay!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-09, 07:57 PM
verals05
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

CARS = Worst Investment...
Old 05-30-09, 09:17 PM
Juanca
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

CARS <> Investment

Originally Posted by verals05
CARS = Worst Investment...
Old 05-30-09, 09:26 PM
Wierdazndu
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

talking to Artisan.... from the guys who tuned the car (nameless guy) they said the guy was kinda dumb to began with. I think they said he got settlement money and blew it all on the car... haha... i guess he needs dough again.
Old 05-30-09, 09:56 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Wierdazndu
talking to Artisan.... from the guys who tuned the car (nameless guy) they said the guy was kinda dumb to began with. I think they said he got settlement money and blew it all on the car... haha... i guess he needs dough again.
So instead of them talking to him they rape the ***** out of him and take his money. WOW those are some real winners.
Old 05-30-09, 10:01 PM
primecut
Lexus Test Driver

Wow... that guy put almost 30k into the car. He probably spent more on it than most of the tuning company Fs at SEMA! He's gonna have a hard time selling it as-is.. I think he's better off parting it out.
Old 05-30-09, 10:02 PM
crazee201
Pole Position

Well Business is Business. I do the same thing to those who would recklessly spend their money. More profit for me. =D HHhhmmm Current bid: US $10,100.00. Wonder how much he'll end up getting for it. I'm 99.9% sure that the seller is this guy: http://www.youtube.com/user/iWiLlOwNu82
It also seems like he only had the turbo kit installed for less than 2 months by the looks of the date he uploaded those vids.

Last edited by crazee201; 05-30-09 at 10:34 PM.
Old 05-30-09, 10:04 PM
LexFather

Very nice car, we are not sure why he is selling it. Maybe he got bored with it.

Not sure why people still think they will get money for the parts they added. Dealerships will tell you aftermarket parts are worth 0!!

Old 05-30-09, 10:17 PM
javyLSU
2IS OG

Received 30 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by japspec
So instead of them talking to him they rape the ***** out of him and take his money. WOW those are some real winners.
They're not financial advisors, they make turbo kits. They produced a product, he spent his money for it. How is that "taking his money" or "raping" him??

Javier
Old 05-30-09, 11:42 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by javyLSU
They're not financial advisors, they make turbo kits. They produced a product, he spent his money for it. How is that "taking his money" or "raping" him??

Javier
Because they knew he got a settlement and even said themselves he was stupid, he probably paid for extra crap he didnt even need lol. OH well I might as well sell crack mixed with rat poison if somebody will buy it then, I'm not a certified Pharmacist I just make crack.
Old 05-31-09, 12:08 AM
javyLSU
2IS OG

Received 30 Likes on 14 Posts

Who cares if he got a settlement? Does that mean he can't spend it? How in the world does that tell them anything about this person? Again, their opinion of him is irrelevant, as is the source of his money. It's not their fiduciary responsibility to tell him (or anyone else) how to spend their money. They don't sell anything illegal, and I don't feel the least bit sorry for the seller of this IS-F. Until we know more than "I think they said he was stupid," there's absolutely no reason to.

Javier
Old 05-31-09, 12:31 AM
ek9vboi
Lexus Champion

Dang, can't shake the current bidder off. I gave up at 2X,XXX due to the fact that I don't have that much sitting around. lol
Old 05-31-09, 01:14 AM
CrazyMPG
Phat Monkey

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

damn shame...he should just part out the car. Too bad his TT setup has problems based upon the YouTube videos.
Old 05-31-09, 02:05 AM
jctheplaya
Lead Lap

Everyone statment are just hilarious about this car, it is a very sick car i agree with about the debt...lo
Old 05-31-09, 02:32 AM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by javyLSU
Who cares if he got a settlement? Does that mean he can't spend it? How in the world does that tell them anything about this person? Again, their opinion of him is irrelevant, as is the source of his money. It's not their fiduciary responsibility to tell him (or anyone else) how to spend their money. They don't sell anything illegal, and I don't feel the least bit sorry for the seller of this IS-F. Until we know more than "I think they said he was stupid," there's absolutely no reason to.

Javier
I dont feel sorry for him either, he is a fool.
Old 05-31-09, 04:38 AM
IS350jet
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by japspec
Do the math how many people have 30k in the bank just to dump in a car, if they have a mortage, utilities, insurance, 401k, food, property tax and a car note. Ok so say they make six figures a year thats alot to spread out on a car that cost 70k, alot of these guys use credit and swipe away and have the hottest car and when the bills start kicking in they try to bail out and sell for the high to recoup the loss. LOL gotta love it.
All speculation.

This guy could be a multi-billionair, for all we know, and now he's just moving on to his next toy.

Quick Reply: Look who is selling there ISF TT on Ebay!!