IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

UnlimitedStripes.com DO NOT BUY FROM!

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-14, 11:31 AM
jkenn6
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UnlimitedStripes.com DO NOT BUY FROM!

If you are thinking about getting color matched bumper plugs to use if you take your front plate off, do not order from Unlimited Stripes.com. I needed the Red Mica bumper plugs and noticed on their site that it said out of stock. I emailed them and asked when they would be back in stock. I got a reply the next morning to check the website again. I check and they were in stock. I ordered and paid about 21.95 shipped, so I was happy. About a week and a half later I got an email from someone else saying sorry they were out of stock and just getting them back in and would ship out, so clearly I was lied to just to get me to order. I responded and told them just forget it now. NO reply. I ordered on March 4th and it is now March 25th with no order fulfilled. I tried calling after hours to leave a message but I got a busy signal so I thought maybe when there out of the office the phones are shut. Lets just say the next 3 days I tried calling during the day and the phones were still busy and still no email replies. I filed a dispute with Paypal 3 days ago and they have no responded to that either.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! http://shop.unlimitedstripes.com/Lexus-Products_c2.htm

I'm sorry I don't know if I can post this here but I don't want anyone else to get screwed. 22 dollars is 22 dollars, I know its not a lot of money but its the point, bad customer service just makes me so mad.

Rant over.

On to looking for wheels again for show season.