Vroomin350
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mike@Vossen
That means a lot considering how clean your IS F is

#teamvossen

Team as in more than 1

LMAO the digs you guys make at each other on these threads is comical

Take the fact that I own a set of Concavo wheels out of the equation. Reason I say this is because though I roll on Concavo's I got nothing but LOVE for Vossen, and the guys @Concavo KNOW this and are cool with it. .

At the end of the day, yes I roll their wheels but neither my car or my opinion belongs to them.

Why are you guys seem so threatened by concavo? the company isn't even 5% of what Vossen is yet. Yet in every thread I see digs towards them. You guys are NOT the only wheel company in Florida or Clublexus nor will you ever be.

Instead of investing so much time and $$ into going at each other, LET the peace be. Neither company is going ANYWHERE. You guys are FAR ahead and we congratulate you

And trust me, no one at Concavo put me up to writing this, I simply couldn't help myself anymore.

Matter of fact, Concavo will probably ask me to take this down LOL

Last edited by Vroomin350; 01-15-13 at 04:33 PM.
Old 01-15-13, 04:57 PM
MIA_LEX
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Vroomin350

Take the fact that I own a set of Concavo wheels out of the equation. Reason I say this is because though I roll on Concavo's I got nothing but LOVE for Vossen, and the guys @Concavo KNOW this and are cool with it. .

At the end of the day, yes I roll their wheels but neither my car or my opinion belongs to them.

Why are you guys seem so threatened by concavo? the company isn't even 5% of what Vossen is yet. Yet in every thread I see digs towards them. You guys are NOT the only wheel company in Florida or Clublexus nor will you ever be.

Instead of investing so much time and $$ into going at each other, LET the peace be. Neither company is going ANYWHERE. You guys are FAR ahead and we congratulate you

And trust me, no one at Concavo put me up to writing this, I simply couldn't help myself anymore.

+1 I agree let there be peace
Old 01-15-13, 05:20 PM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by MIA_LEX
+1 I agree let there be peace
As a former Vossen owner, I fully agree

Kevin, I think you were looking for this smiley lol
Old 01-15-13, 06:56 PM
ohiois350
Pole Position

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts

Hey everyone has their opinion about wheels etc.. I just join the teamconcavo and the CW-5 on the way, iam allway love the classic 5 spokes wheels that why iam getting the CW-5, i've had seen the Vossen CV3 in person which wasn't impress me, it seem plan to me? For some reason the CV3 discounttire order for me the paint job on those wheels wasn't smooth and at the edge of the spokes the paint look like flaking? But anyway i will compare the Concavowheel CW-5 to Vossen CV 3 to see which one is better detail?
Old 01-15-13, 07:36 PM
yammy
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lol. Agree there with you Yoan. +1. I personally been wanting Vossens and support them greatly and am ready to get myself a set of CV7s, but seeing that Mike responded on this thread today and ignored my PM for a price quote, I'ma look into Concavo wheels
Old 01-15-13, 08:04 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by YamIS350
Lol. Agree there with you Yoan. +1. I personally been wanting Vossens and support them greatly and am ready to get myself a set of CV7s, but seeing that Mike responded on this thread today and ignored my PM for a price quote, I'ma look into Concavo wheels

lol, Vossen doesn't sell direct to the consumer. You would need a price quote from a supporting vendor or a shop local that sells them.
Old 01-15-13, 08:18 PM
Brian@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by passnu2
lol, Vossen doesn't sell direct to the consumer. You would need a price quote from a supporting vendor or a shop local that sells them.
Thanks, I just responded to PM, I try to answer everything in 24-48 hours. I had the flu so I am catching up to tons of work.

I have no idea why this went the direction it went as nobody was named, we never mention anyone and attorney's have said not to say a peep anyway.

#teamvossen.... that is all

Old 01-15-13, 08:30 PM
RastaRacer
Lexus Champion

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Thanks for all the positive feedback and comments about my ride. I have had 2 sets of Vossen wheels and have been very pleased with the customer service and support I get from the Team Vossen staff. Hopefully I might be buying another set of Vossens when the next bonus check comes in. Stay Tuned !!!! #TeamVossen
Old 01-15-13, 09:18 PM
iRyan
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by RastaRacer
Strait from the iPhone 5

There's nothing like #lexusboys hanging out enjoying themselves....

To the other stuff I mean it's getting old and played out with the bickering especially if a big company is trying to hit out on a small company because to be honest its actually making people look to see the great things that Concavo is doing that has Vossen bashing them all the time on forums....

Both company have great designs but I personally like one more than the other(Concavo)...

Kev I can't wait to see what's next for you... and I might have a suprise for you at the show...
Old 01-15-13, 10:22 PM
HEWITT
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike@Vossen
That means a lot considering how clean your IS F is

#teamvossen

Team as in more than 1

I completely agree with Vroomin350 that Vossen is not the only wheel company out. Talking trash about one another is completely unprofessional and its annoying. There is going to be more than one wheel company because wheels are wheels! Every design is different and unique, just how there are numerous car brands such as Lexus, Bmw, Audi, etc. I've had Vossens for around a year and a half now and like their designs but I will admit their customer service has not been nearly as great as when I first bought my CV3's in 2011. I've had to PM Diego multiple times because he is the ONLY one that will answer me back. Mike never answers my emails and Anthony answers them occasionally which I know he is a busy person but still atleast say something!
I have a huge passion for cars and wheels are a part of a cars uniqueness and design. Just like in high school there are "clicks" I am friends with everyone and same goes in the car and wheel industry. I don't pick sides but I run what I like and want. Its a business just how every business is and a customer has their options and opinions. All I look for in a business is customer service and of course their product, which creates a Team. Terrible customer service ruins a business and is not called a Team. Stop hating on each other and do your own thing. Everyone has their opinion and mine is to enjoy modding cars and the fun it brings to me. I like more than just one car as exactly goes the same for wheels. I will not have an ISF forever and I will not have Vossen wheels on my car forever. It's part of life. Just Stop the hate and bashing and enjoy what each company has to offer us.

Last edited by HEWITT; 01-15-13 at 10:27 PM. Reason: changed "how" to "high" school
Old 01-15-13, 10:44 PM
Brian@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Hewitt I apologize for no email answers, I always tell people to text me if possible. I don't even understand how these posts are allowed, we have not mentioned ANYONE and all of the sudden people get defensive and bring up some other company and accuse us of things without telling or knowing the whole story.

If you and everyone here knew everything, you would puke.

This is what we do. We lead and innovate. #Teamvossen is happy to represent from Tokyo to Alaska We do our own thing and dance to the beat of our own drum.

We are HARD at work on this, our lightweight forged 100% in house Vossen Precision Series..another 18 hour day...I'm still working...the team is working just as hard.

I'll be at Towers Friday if anyone wants to chat.

Last edited by Brian@Vossen; 01-15-13 at 10:58 PM.