ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-2nd-gen-2006-2013-163/)
-   -   pissed with vancouver bc lexus dealer ( for all canadian lexus owner ) (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-2nd-gen-2006-2013/539126-pissed-with-vancouver-bc-lexus-dealer-for-all-canadian-lexus-owner.html)

Globalinx 12-01-10 03:46 AM

I am in Ontario, and pissed off at Don Valley North Lexus dealer. I have been servicing 2 Lexuses with them for over 10 years. And every time I went for the service I would get a courtesy car. Now I got a US imported GX470 which I took to the dealer for $700 worth of work. They refused to give me a loaner car, saying that they cannot give it to me because its a US vehicle. WTH? They shuttled me back to my house which is not all that bad. But they made me wait for 2.5 hours for them to pick me up. (10min drive)
At one time they also broke a key, taped it with some sticky paper and tried to pass it off back to me as it was like that before. When I told them that I cannot accept the car like that, they made it look like they did me a favour by cutting a new blank.
Nice going DVNL. I can see your future. Perhaps a condo development in a year or two in place of your dealership. Just like the Dodge dealership which had the same tactics and where I took my Viper and they damaged the car. Now its a flattened lot for construction development.
Actually, it all started with DVNL when they began booking me a week or two away for a simple oil changes and such maintenance.
I probably should stop going there, and start taking my car some independent place. This way I am likely to save enough money to put a down payment on that condo in time. And if not at your location, I'll just get one whre the Dodge used to be:)

JMcDonald 12-01-10 04:11 AM

This thread is outta control!!

ming15237 12-01-10 04:44 AM

Originally Posted by JMcDonald (Post 5966991)
This thread is outta control!!

What yo meen dis thread is off da hook!!???:egads: Yo meen dat if mes and myies homies buyis dis wacked out IS350 like Yo.. days said I's could have like $500.00 worth of S*** and Im's like WTF WTF PAY UP BITC**'S I want the front of that line!! NO WTF I am WAAYY'SSS too important to make an appointment and keep it! This is MY WORLD, and ya'll just a guest in it!!!
To the OP, a fancy car does NOT give you a pass to disrespect a person or their business. I for one allow a customer to miss ONE appointment if an emergency comes up, but the chances of that are rare. YOU made an appointment and broke it because YOUR other activities were more important than your dealership appointment. That said if I were them I would give you one more chance, however, I would NOT go out of my way to accommodate you! If this were such an important item to you you would have NOT missed your appointment.

JMcDonald 12-01-10 04:57 AM

The fact of the matter is....he paid for the parts..." I understand that".....they told him it would be a little while before he could get it installed."I understand that"...."sucks but understandble".....THEN they schedule you an appointment....YOU AGREE TO BE THERE AFTER COMPLAINING and then YOU MISS THE APPIOINTMENT?!!? LOL .....sucky situation but HE missed the appointment so he has no right to ***** if they wanna wait a year now to do his stuff. Sorry but I have no sympathy for his situation when he can't even show up to an appointment. I was in the military and when if I missed an appointment..I was **** outta luck and I got an ear full. Point is.....SHOW UP WHEN YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT OR DONT SAY "YEA I'LL BE THERE":egads: