IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Sick 335i thought I had a wide body kit! Haha!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-10, 10:31 PM
GiantsFan
Lexus Fanatic

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

OK... back on topic...

I always have people staring at my car... especially BMW guys ... The IS just looks so aggressive from the rear!
Old 06-05-10, 12:18 AM
LiCelsior
Retired

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by mdgrwl
yeah really! d bag
hahahha, dont worry let-me-post-everything-i-got-or-happened guy
Old 06-05-10, 04:26 AM
Robs IS250
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

and who do you suppose is getting suspended and/or banned there killa?
I was trying to ease the tension with that but i forgot you're sorta the new guy here, us "Big Dog's" know to laugh it off and not even sweat it, you get defensive on the internet and start e thugging instead of laughing about it...

Just smile and take it with a grain of salt "Killa" (LMFAO)

Just my 2 cents, you can keep the change
Old 06-05-10, 06:44 AM
JVT
Lead Lap

I agree with Rob, you gotta chil bro. Because you know this is not the first time you got yourself in the same mess.

You made a mistake by saying wide offset, (no such thing of course), and someone corrected you and you got defensive rather than lol.

Its a great thread that turned ugly.

Back to topic...I want to see JDM JNKYs a$$. Everyone here know's his a$$ is my favorite. LOL

EDIT: I can't spell for ***** this morning. I wrote offsite, rather than offset. LMAO

Last edited by JVT; 06-05-10 at 06:57 AM.
Old 06-05-10, 07:03 AM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^ JVT LMFAO!!! Aww I feel so special that you like my ***
Old 06-05-10, 07:51 AM
rukkus2IS
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Robs IS250
I was trying to ease the tension with that but i forgot you're sorta the new guy here, us "Big Dog's" know to laugh it off and not even sweat it, you get defensive on the internet and start e thugging instead of laughing about it...

lol @ E thugging
Old 06-05-10, 06:16 PM
mdgrwl
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Robs IS250

wow bro, you keep quoting me from other threads, even threads from like weeks ago... i guess i'll take that as a complement... didn't know i was being followed so much here being i'm not one of the 'big dogs'.

this thread is over and i could care less. i'm no noob here tho. i'm not from socal or florida, i'm not asian, and my name isn't Jon - guess that considers me "new" round here, well thats just dandy.

ease the tension? bro, me and you have always been cool till i told some kat rocking your strasse forged wheels that i didn't like his whip - now i get this from you.

i get it - from here on out i'll make the cool guy, non-informitive, non-constructive statesments like "bla bla bla FTW" or "bla bla bla, nuff said", or "looks clean!" or "looks sick!" - then i'll be liked, then my post count will go up, and then i'll be one of the "big dogs" here.

great, now I got my game plan down to be cool and popular on an internet forum!
Old 06-05-10, 07:25 PM
acefalcon2
Lexus Champion

well if thats the case then we have a nit-picker worse a woman.
sorry if that sounded that i was nit-picking but NO...

I was trying to actually clarify what Djkhanvict was trying to say... and we all got off to the wrong note... words written are not expressive enough to actually point out the way we're saying those words whether we are saying it jokingly or what not...

Andre
Old 06-05-10, 08:00 PM
mdgrwl
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by acefalcon2
sorry if that sounded that i was nit-picking but NO...

I was trying to actually clarify what Djkhanvict was trying to say... and we all got off to the wrong note... words written are not expressive enough to actually point out the way we're saying those words whether we are saying it jokingly or what not...

Andre
na bro, i knew exactly where you were coming from. no issue.

i meant if khanvict over there was nit-picking over me saying 'wide' vs. 'low', then thats total tampon.

thats like correcting someone who says "big lips" and then saying " big lips? no you friggin idiot, because were on an internet forum and this is so critical and important to the big picture of life, the correct verbage is 'deep lips'. Get it right, or your a noooob!

acefalcon2 - nothin but love - to the rest of you haters >>>

from here on out i'm gonna use incorrect essential internet forum slang just to burst your "i'm cool on a internet forum" bubble.
Old 06-05-10, 08:41 PM
JoshIS408
- - G T V I P - -

Received 117 Likes on 44 Posts

Anyways.........

The IS does look like it has a wide body kit. Got asked the same question

This picture really doesnt show the rear fender line but you get the idea. Was washing the car for N1
Old 06-05-10, 08:48 PM
Mv350
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LiCelsior
hahahha, dont worry let-me-post-everything-i-got-or-happened guy
HA!
(10 char)
Old 06-05-10, 09:09 PM
kuuqi
Lead Lap

i will have to say our cars attract a LOT of attention. i'd say more so than any other $35-45000 bread and butter vehicle like this (3 series, a4, etc). I've had people comment on the window shape and size, the curves of it, the lights (interior and exterior), the stock sound system, the A/C seats, the leather quality, the dashboard, the touch lock/unlock handle w/ the button and i have to add, my friends LOVE the way the handles are inside the car (the ones right above the window).

they always comment on "wow this is lexus engineering for ya. adding some crazy twist to the handles inside the car. look at the damn thing, it's got a friggin hinge on it and look at how it rolls back in smoothly. that's F***ing SICK!" i always look at them weird when they say it though lol
Old 06-05-10, 10:34 PM
king06
Rookie

Originally Posted by kuuqi
i will have to say our cars attract a LOT of attention. i'd say more so than any other $35-45000 bread and butter vehicle like this (3 series, a4, etc). I've had people comment on the window shape and size, the curves of it, the lights (interior and exterior), the stock sound system, the A/C seats, the leather quality, the dashboard, the touch lock/unlock handle w/ the button and i have to add, my friends LOVE the way the handles are inside the car (the ones right above the window).

they always comment on "wow this is lexus engineering for ya. adding some crazy twist to the handles inside the car. look at the damn thing, it's got a friggin hinge on it and look at how it rolls back in smoothly. that's F***ing SICK!" i always look at them weird when they say it though lol
LOL ive gotten the same compliments on those handles.
Old 06-05-10, 10:43 PM
x2eXu50x
Rookie

Originally Posted by kuuqi

Originally Posted by king06
LOL ive gotten the same compliments on those handles.
LMFAOO! Me too! They wont stop playing with them. (Especially when high LOL)
Old 06-06-10, 07:21 AM
IAMJAVEDG
Lexus Champion

mdgrwl I think you forgot who helped you back and fourth via PM, email and texting to figure out what offsets and setup you should go with......

you don't have WIDE offsets "killa" they are conservative, which is not a crime and no one said that doesn't look good... did they?

Quick Reply: Sick 335i thought I had a wide body kit! Haha!