Hybrid Technology Unique topics related to the 2004 -2009 RX400H model hybrid drivetrain and other features/options found only on the RX400H. Please use the main forum for discussion about shared components with other second generation RX models.

Option code sticker

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-19, 03:31 PM
Dendeel
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Option code sticker

Does any know if there’s an option code sticker that’s shows the options on a 450h? I’m looking for one and want the towing package option TO , both of my Toyota’s have an option code sticker on the firewall above the engine, I haven’t looked under the Hood of the Lexus yet but by checking the photos on the internet I can’t seem to see one?
thanks
Dennis

Old 02-12-21, 06:10 AM
rickam
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Dendeel
Does any know if there’s an option code sticker that’s shows the options on a 450h? I’m looking for one and want the towing package option TO , both of my Toyota’s have an option code sticker on the firewall above the engine, I haven’t looked under the Hood of the Lexus yet but by checking the photos on the internet I can’t seem to see one?
thanks
Dennis
Hi Dennis, did you ever find out the option code for your RX450h? I've looked all over mine and can't find it anywhere. I wonder if there are any repercussions to running a health check in Techstream with an incorrect "options" code selected.
Old 02-12-21, 07:01 AM
Dendeel
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by rickam
Hi Dennis, did you ever find out the option code for your RX450h? I've looked all over mine and can't find it anywhere. I wonder if there are any repercussions to running a health check in Techstream with an incorrect "options" code selected.
I did not but I did discover that if you look in the right front wheel well at the plastic cover panel in front of the tire if it is louvred then that’s the granny cooler for the tow package. Without the tow package there are no louvers.
Old 02-12-21, 10:02 AM
rickam
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Dendeel
"that’s the granny cooler"
lol, I had to read that twice. Good observation about the "tranny cooler". I'll have to have a look on ours and see if it has teh towing package. I mostly wanted the option code for when running Techstream, as it prompts for this info each time.