Hawaii and Guam For events in Hawaii and Guam

any Guam members?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-12, 02:52 PM
aWorkOfArt
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry I dont check out this thread that often... Im down to meet up for the next cruise, my new car should be here by then if not then I could just take the wifeys car.

We can do the typcial meet up somewhere northbound (Micro Mall) and stroll south bound Route 1 and hit stops like (Paseo) (Fort Apugan Agana Heights) go back down Route 1 and hit up (The Gov's House), (Asan Park) and then we can decide if we're gonna go any further from there ??? like Mt. LamLAm lookout point, or Umatac lookout point ??? LMK, that sounds like a good strolling route, then we can break off from there or go to Merizo Pier LOL ???
Old 05-11-12, 03:00 PM
shadowman
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not in Guam right now... but I'm from Guam Guam bombs ruled the streets while I was there...

I assume Route 1 is Marine Drive... and Micro Mall = Micronesia Mall

I haven't been back since 1995 when I graduated HS.
Old 05-15-12, 07:23 PM
gerill2p
Lead Lap

Red face

Originally Posted by 1SexyLexus
Sorry I dont check out this thread that often... Im down to meet up for the next cruise, my new car should be here by then if not then I could just take the wifeys car.

We can do the typcial meet up somewhere northbound (Micro Mall) and stroll south bound Route 1 and hit stops like (Paseo) (Fort Apugan Agana Heights) go back down Route 1 and hit up (The Gov's House), (Asan Park) and then we can decide if we're gonna go any further from there ??? like Mt. LamLAm lookout point, or Umatac lookout point ??? LMK, that sounds like a good strolling route, then we can break off from there or go to Merizo Pier LOL ???
love the idea but lets do a small meet and greet at Burger King in Tumon in the A.M(around 9ish maybe) of June 9, 2012... ALL GUAM LEXUS IS INVITED. then stroll that route same day. im down if you guys are.
but is the date time and location cool with you guys?
Old 06-06-12, 11:39 PM
gerill2p
Lead Lap

Lexus meet n greet in 2 days... Lots of boss status rides...
Old 06-07-12, 03:56 AM
juan01
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

See you guys, gonna try to roll with Dennis.
Old 06-09-12, 04:30 AM
gerill2p
Lead Lap

from earlier... Sorry for the cell phone pic
Old 08-31-12, 12:01 PM
raymond671
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What's up guys...i was raised in Guam my whole life up until I joined the military after high school and now in IL (temp of course for the next 3 yrs)...good to see quite a few Lex owners there and would like to roll with you guys...i remember Friday nights at Paseo when hydraulics was the in thing during that time.
Old 08-31-12, 02:33 PM
aWorkOfArt
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

^ Whats up Ray! damn bro hydraulics huh? Thats old school... The time I used to go there was when that scene was slowing fading out and when having the loudest, boomest, baddest sound system made you look badass LOL I used to roll with "Team Tangna"

Not sure how Paseo is nowadays, but it would be cool if we all strolled down one night?
Old 08-31-12, 04:16 PM
raymond671
Rookie

Originally Posted by 1SexyLexus
^ Whats up Ray! damn bro hydraulics huh? Thats old school... The time I used to go there was when that scene was slowing fading out and when having the loudest, boomest, baddest sound system made you look badass LOL I used to roll with "Team Tangna"

Not sure how Paseo is nowadays, but it would be cool if we all strolled down one night?
yeah bro it was actually one of the best times I had during the car scene in Guam and Paseo had it all every Friday night back in the day...when I got stationed there from 05-08, Paseo was still doing good and quite a few people still came out, but not as much as it was back in the day...mostly everyone was starting to go to the drag strip instead...although it would be nice to take a stroll again and possibly bring back the scene there!
Old 09-03-12, 05:50 PM
gerill2p
Lead Lap

i dont think you guys wants to go Paso with you guys nice cars. its crazy now a days, and not in a good way. idk maybe it was just me, but dude, bout 80% of the people was just revving like they have money for gas and peeling out is old news they do some doughnuts on street lights now a days. and no im 100% sure they dont know what they are doing.
Old 09-03-12, 08:01 PM
raymond671
Rookie

Originally Posted by gerill2p
i dont think you guys wants to go Paso with you guys nice cars. its crazy now a days, and not in a good way. idk maybe it was just me, but dude, bout 80% of the people was just revving like they have money for gas and peeling out is old news they do some doughnuts on street lights now a days. and no im 100% sure they dont know what they are doing.
yeah it sounds like a recipe for cops to come over and disperse everyone. whatever happened to everyone just hanging out, having a good time and just checking out each others cars. times have changed and so much drama nowadays.

off topic where did you get your BBS wheels from and how much? i'm looking for gold BBS 19x9/10 or .5's with polished lip and i think those would be perfect for MRM color.
Old 09-10-12, 07:32 AM
gerill2p
Lead Lap

I actually got help on getting my rims... spent 3000 shipped. I dont think you will have a problem on the 19x9, i dnt think they offer 10.5. But not sure. And i just found out barrels are hard to find and expensive. But possible... and another issue is the legendary red caps are expensive and hard to find again. But they are worth it in my opinion....
Old 09-15-12, 05:54 PM
gerill2p
Lead Lap