Hawaii and Guam For events in Hawaii and Guam

The 2008 Build The Track! Motorsports Show! Saturday, June 14! Register your vehicle!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-08, 10:22 PM
chikken
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tod071
Just sent a PM, so check and see if it works. 4/17 works for me. Do you know where the shop is?
hey Todd,
yeah, sounds good....I can use my nav to find your shop . Thanks see you then.
Old 04-09-08, 08:28 PM
ArchangelX
Driver School Candidate

Wow...apparently I missed out on alot of conversation. I coulda swore I set it to instant notification.

I'm willing to work with any of the clubs that want to be a part of the show, but space is a very valuable commodity. If you want a booth, then unfortunately, it's going to have to be a paid thing, as one booth takes up one car slot and then some.

I think Samson was still looking into whether he wants to do it or not...but it's getting close to deadline, which is May 1st for sponsorships, and once it's past that, I'm not sure if I can work anyone in, because flyers, program guides, banners, yadda yadda will all go out.

When you register your vehicle on-site, there's a reason I ask for your club...because I personally thank every club that attends in our Program Guide that is handed out at the show. Registration deadline for vehicles is June 1st...so you've got time.

If you haven't taken a look at the sponsorship package, then please do...it lists everything you get, and I'm personally happy to customize or work with anyone on what they want. http://www.hawaiitalks.net/buildthet...ponsorpack.pdf

My entire goal is to make this a huge, completly free to the public, not-for-profit event. Everything I get is going into making the show better. People say I'm crazy, but I believe in what I'm doing. It is for a good cause, and it's to raise awareness, so I would appreciate the support. If this gets us one step closer to getting a track, then it was worth it. Thanks all!

Event Feature Added! Live Entertainment and a Beer Garden for our thirsty patrons!

We're excited to announce that we will have a full line-up of live entertainment and a beer garden for our thirsty patrons for our 2008 Build The Track! Motorsports Show! Events International Inc., owner of The Waterfront at the Aloha Tower Marketplace will be supporting our event with their impeccable committment to quality and their trained, professional staff. A selection of live bands (TBA) and a hosted beer garden will be located center-stage at The Waterfront. This year's show will provide a shaded oasis for our spectators and participants to rest their feet and cool their parched throats while listening to some great live music! We listened to your comments and suggestions, and we hope you'll be happy with this major addition to our scheduled event! Please stay tuned for further updates as we finalize our event features! There's much more to come! Check out our website for the latest news including updates on the push for temporary and permanent facilities! www.buildthetrack.com

Please note that the legal age for purchase and consumption of alcoholic beverages is 21; proof of age is required to enter the Beer Garden area and to purchase alcoholic products. This will be highly enforced, and security will be on-hand.

Last edited by ArchangelX; 04-09-08 at 08:45 PM.
Old 04-21-08, 03:07 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

ok guys, they still have 35 open slots yet to fill, as of the 4/16, remember to put Club Lexus Hawaii for affiliation so hopefully we'll be able to be slotted together.
Old 04-23-08, 08:16 PM
ArchangelX
Driver School Candidate

Some Important Info!

The sponsors of our show are the ones that are making this event happen...without their support, we couldn't make it free to our participants and our specators. We'd like to announce some new sponsors. Firestone Tires has come on-board as a main title sponsor, along with PPO2 Performance, LLC who will be at their booth with their new "Baseline" tuning software.

We've got some big things headed our way for the show, but for now I'd like to add that the "Tuner City" section will be sponsored and air conditioned by AirReps Hawaii!

Those of you that were in the terminal section last year know how horrible the heat was, and we sincerely apologize for that. This year, you'll be located in probably what will be one of the most comfortable areas for the show, so if you've got a VIP, tuned, or modified import...then please register and show off your car! We still have about 35 spaces left, and about a month and a half left to go! Sign up now before it's too late!

As an additional bit of news, Ohana Road will be on-hand filming and doing interviews for their show, as will Island Driver TV, so come on down for a chance to be seen in the spotlight!

Thanks to everyone that's helping to make this happen. We still need a few more volunteers, and entrants, so check out the site at www.buildthetrack.com and see how you can participate!

Subaru Dealers of Hawaii is now a main title sponsor of the 2008 Build The Track!

All Wheel Drive. There's nothing else quite like it. It gives you the dependability, control, and performance you need whether off the road or on it. The Subaru Dealers of Hawaii can give that to you with their exciting line-up of quality vehicles.

They've also graciously signed on as our main title sponsor, enabling us to put on the best event possible for our entrants and spectators. We simply couldn't do it without their help, and are proud to list them as one of our two main title sponsors.

Event Feature Added! Cocunut Climb with the Hawaii Army National Guard!

This year's Build The Track! Motorsports Show proudly invites the Hawaii Army National Guard (HIANG) to participate in honour of our nation's military and our sons and daughters who bravely serve their country in hostile places all over the world.

They'll be on-hand with their fully customized HIANG HMMWV, as well as providing a featured activity for our show: The HIANG Coconut Tree Climber! Brave participants will be able to race to the top to be the first to tag the coconut! We welcome the HIANG, and hope that our show attendees will stop by their booth to see what our men and women in uniform are all about.
Old 05-20-08, 02:09 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

ok guys registration deadline is comming up fast and my full attention will be turning to this once SE's thing is over this wkend, so for you guys who havent entered start collecting your pics, course we do have a lot of stockers so even if you dont enter dont forget to swing by on that day to check out the guys who have
Old 05-20-08, 09:04 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

shet. still gota apply. haha. i dont feel too up for it though =/
Old 05-20-08, 10:15 PM
REV-01
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

team revision will bring out a few cars to rep the tuner section. see you guys there.
Old 05-27-08, 07:25 PM
ArchangelX
Driver School Candidate

Thanks for all of the support...thanks to Revision as well, they'll have a nice chunky section in the Terminal area.

Some info:

Firestone Complete Auto Care will be bringing down an $500,000 Indy Car for the show!

Firestone Complete Auto Care's booth area at the show will feature the #10 Budwesier/Ralph's Della Penna Motorsports Indy Car! Definetly something you don't see on the islands...come on down and check out this race-winning, legendary car!

Pacific Rod & Street, authorized dealers for Mooneyes, will be presenting a "People's Choice" award for the Custom/Classic section of our show.

Hand-painted by the Mooneyes pinstriper, "Wildman" Ishii, the classic Mooneyes disc will be awarded to one lucky entrant! Ballots will be available!

For more information, check out www.buildthetrack.com
Old 05-28-08, 12:48 AM
St.204
Lead Lap

damn i wanted to enter the 6gc but the paint isnt done yet george just apply if it isnt too late.
Old 05-28-08, 01:27 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

k i just reg. i hope i get in?
Old 05-28-08, 09:24 AM
viplex_gs
Lead Lap

Cool

Originally Posted by weesped
k i just reg. i hope i get in?
hope so ya got in bro, we needs a good cameraman for some exquisite photos...lol
\(^^)/
Old 05-28-08, 11:34 PM
chikken
Lead Lap

hey guys sorry I can't represent CLH in this one....been really busy, and plus I have to get my wisdom teeths out that weekend.
Old 05-28-08, 11:42 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by chikken
hey guys sorry I can't represent CLH in this one....been really busy, and plus I have to get my wisdom teeths out that weekend.
whaa??? nah just come, we'll tell kaluna to 'knock out' your teeth it'll be real quick n easy and FREE
Old 05-28-08, 11:50 PM
chikken
Lead Lap

Kaluna scares me....he looks like a bully that picked on me when I was in highschool. LOL
Old 06-01-08, 01:04 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

OK GUYS, im in.

*mike i dont know if you got the comfirmation email from me, thunderbird said there was some kind of error when it tried to send...*

Quick Reply: The 2008 Build The Track! Motorsports Show! Saturday, June 14! Register your vehicle!