Hawaii and Guam For events in Hawaii and Guam

The 2008 Build The Track! Motorsports Show! Saturday, June 14! Register your vehicle!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-08, 01:46 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by chikken
this kindof reminds me about another thread where someone was waving at an old person driving a modded lex. because they didn't know if that person was a member of CL. hahaha pretty funny.

I saw those JP pillows in Judd's car....gotta try it out, where do you get it from? hahah

anyways getting back to the topic...how many of you guys are really going to register your cars? I know I'm not...its butt stock to the bone...except for some minor lite mods.
I'm sending a pm on the neck pads.
Old 03-24-08, 04:01 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey chikken if ur seats arent feeling good. i'll trade 4jp neck pillows and a is250 seat for one is-f seat ! hahaha i'll pay for labor! HAHAH
Old 03-27-08, 02:21 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

guys, this is serious now, how many wanna rep for club lexus, need a head count (very very soon)
Old 03-27-08, 03:03 AM
Kaluna
Pole Position

Originally Posted by chikken
anyways getting back to the topic...how many of you guys are really going to register your cars? I know I'm not...its butt stock to the bone...except for some minor lite mods.
chikken your car is an IS-F... that warrants a show car just cause there's what 2 running around the island? Just do it! I will never enter a show until my car is at least to the level that my truck was...
Old 03-28-08, 01:49 AM
ArchangelX
Driver School Candidate

Thanks for the interest guys...an LS-F would be pretty impressive, we will have room for 30+ VIP/Tuner/Modified vehicles in the Tuner Alley section, so get your registrations in, and make sure to provide a pic! Space is limited! You're allowed to display your club banner as well!

Pre-Sponsor Flyer Added! Old skool action from HRP in the 1960s!
Old 03-28-08, 02:42 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

thx archangelX (michael?), dont know if you'll see this but we have a mini meet this sat nite and i will present to my guys, and maybe have a number for you buy sunday.

judd

come on guys, anyone interested post up, after all what else is there to do that nite, hehe we'll have parking spots for that sat nite starbucks
Old 03-28-08, 02:51 AM
ArchangelX
Driver School Candidate

Yepz...Mike is fine. Thanks for the help and support, I appreciate it! I'll have banner links soon for those of you that would like to link, or have one on your myspace, yadda yadda. Thanks again!
Old 03-28-08, 05:47 AM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Kaluna
chikken your car is an IS-F... that warrants a show car just cause there's what 2 running around the island? Just do it! I will never enter a show until my car is at least to the level that my truck was...
Yup. I would love to come down and support, but what am I going to show?! My light mods?! Haha!!! Too bad I couldn't add anything to my car before this show. I'm pretty sure even if I bought something from Revision Audio(AdvertisementLoL!!! Just kidding)before the show, I'm pretty sure it won't be ready by then. Not like money falls from the sky. Well....depends on what I'm going to get.
Old 03-28-08, 11:55 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Well thing is guys, there is a selection process and even thou my car is 'mild'... hey i figure i'll try, why not, 'tracks' brings back memories of Race for Rainbow for me, Roland Leong brought down Hawaiian Punch (NHRA top fuel class funny car)and wow... flames from the exhaust went 6' high and not to mention he set the track record for fastest car, at that time.

One thing that scares me thou, if we do get a proper track (not just a strip) here on oahu... im gonna HAVE TO get some coilovers/gramlites... mo money mo money
Old 03-28-08, 12:01 PM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can I bring my stock GSh? or should I just leave it in the parking lot and walk?
Old 03-28-08, 12:04 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

well, judd convinced me to go, slap on the works and hopefully i can win something while im there
Old 03-28-08, 12:23 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Guys, it not just a simple thing of registering, please goto p.1 and read carefully.
Old 03-28-08, 01:33 PM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

You know what?! I just realized it said "June 14th" and I thought this coming month will be June. Talk about being an idiot. Hmm......me and the GF should get some money this April. So hopefully I can slap somethings on before then. Is there a deadline to register?! Unless its ok to register even if your car is stock?! LoL!!!
Old 03-30-08, 11:49 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Ok, submitted. Seemed to have problems with the pic submit page... oh well, we'll see.
Old 03-30-08, 03:30 PM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok, so for those of us that cannot enter because of stock-ness or MAAR (mothers against aftermarket rims) or only subtle mods, would anyone be interested in getting a banner made and sponsoring a booth? $300-$800 for the 10x10 booth, a banner, maybe some radio spots. How about a co-op sponsorship with my company, my friend's (Hawaii Truck Concepts), maybe Revision Audio (?) and Club Lexus Hawaii? Anyone willing to commit some time at the booth and maybe a few bucks?

I'm just thinking out loud, but if we as a club is serious, this would be a good opportunity to gather for a good cause. Plus, a booth would provide some shade.

Quick Reply: The 2008 Build The Track! Motorsports Show! Saturday, June 14! Register your vehicle!