GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

Free car wash n full tank of gas, guess what GSF is coming !!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-13, 12:43 PM
xyzstudio
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Free car wash n full tank of gas, guess what GSF is coming !!!

bought in my 4gs in to get oil changed w/ 3500mi ( i was advised no need til 10K) anyway i ask to changed like all my previous cars, it took about an hour waiting @ longo lexus w/ car wash, excellent service, Surprisely my advisor told me due to the recall on the truck release lever, it needs to be changed and only takes few mins to change and i got a full tank of gas for free.
im here to share w/ all 4GS owner who live in socal can double check with ur dealer to get it replaced, u always can call longo lexus ask for sammy from service department and also get a full tank of gas for free, before u go jz make sure u dont have much gas left.

while i was waiting, had few chat with people in side the dealer, guess what, GSF is coming this year to U.S. ( i believe is a v8 with few changes with body kit , bigger brakes ike ISF maybe rims, too) cuz few service advisor already took the trainings @ Lexus HQ for the new GSF.

******updated********* 03/26/13

according to stick22, here's more info:
http://lexusenthusiast.com/2013/03/2...ormance-sedan/

Last edited by xyzstudio; 03-26-13 at 02:10 PM. Reason: info updated
Old 02-22-13, 12:56 PM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

i'll believe it when i see it... that would be F****D up if it comes this year. there are alot of GS owners that would have waited... i guess there's going to be alot of trade ins if it does happen. again... i'll believe it when i see it.
Old 02-22-13, 01:31 PM
mehran888
Advanced

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

I'll be quite surprised if it comes out this year too. All these auto shows and not a mention. These days not much stays private, so I doubt all these Lexus service advisors have taken the training and not one has mentioned it to a news outlet or a forum.

But we can hope, right?
Old 02-22-13, 01:44 PM
BarrettF77
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When did they state that it was to arrive? They would have to unveil it shortly if they are going to sell it this fall or sooner I would assume. I've got a GS350 F Sport on order, but have to admit, this would make me reconsider. I have always thought the 350 had barely enough power, but the full wheel steer and other toys compensated for that. Nothing worse than making a big purchase only to be made obsolete in what you wanted all along shortly there after.
Old 02-22-13, 02:56 PM
BigAnthony
Rookie

Ray Catena Lexus in NJ has done the same thing from time to time. They are the best in the tri-state area in my opinion. I live in Brooklyn and don't mind making the trip. One time I got a loaner from a recall on my 07 GS 350 AWD and when it was ready I could not make it back to NJ for two days so they sent my car to me at work in Long Island on a flatbed and picked up the loaner which was a nice RX. They also filled the tank with gas at the time. All at no cost. I was impressed and they pretty much had me from there. They also have very competitive pricing as their volume is huge.
Old 02-22-13, 03:15 PM
mrpartsman
Lexus Test Driver

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by xyzstudio
bought in my 4gs in to get oil changed w/ 3500mi ( i was advised no need til 10K) anyway i ask to changed like all my previous cars, it took about an hour waiting @ longo lexus w/ car wash, excellent service, Surprisely my advisor told me due to the recall on the truck release lever, it needs to be changed and only takes few mins to change and i got a full tank of gas for free.
im here to share w/ all 4GS owner who live in socal can double check with ur dealer to get it replaced, u always can call longo lexus ask for sammy from service department and also get a full tank of gas for free, before u go jz make sure u dont have much gas left.

while i was waiting, had few chat with people in side the dealer, guess what, GSF is coming this year to U.S. ( i believe is a v8 with few changes with body kit , bigger brakes ike ISF maybe rims, too) cuz few service advisor already took the trainings @ Lexus HQ for the new GSF.
wow, that is crazy, that would get lots of guys mad, but we would have heard something by now, I guess I will blv it when I see it.
Old 02-22-13, 03:18 PM
jadu
live.love.laugh.lexus

Received 89 Likes on 71 Posts

interesting story about the GS-F. You sure it wasn't F-sport?
Old 02-22-13, 03:31 PM
LexusVet
Pole Position

Originally Posted by BigAnthony
Ray Catena Lexus in NJ has done the same thing from time to time. They are the best in the tri-state area in my opinion. I live in Brooklyn and don't mind making the trip. One time I got a loaner from a recall on my 07 GS 350 AWD and when it was ready I could not make it back to NJ for two days so they sent my car to me at work in Long Island on a flatbed and picked up the loaner which was a nice RX. They also filled the tank with gas at the time. All at no cost. I was impressed and they pretty much had me from there. They also have very competitive pricing as their volume is huge.
Where is their service center? i know the dealership is on rte 9, I currently go to edison and im about done with them , they can never figure anything out and have made a few mistakes with previous vehicles.
Old 02-22-13, 09:35 PM
bigblack06

Received 321 Likes on 219 Posts

Originally Posted by sydtoosic
i'll believe it when i see it... that would be F****D up if it comes this year. there are alot of GS owners that would have waited... i guess there's going to be alot of trade ins if it does happen. again... i'll believe it when i see it.
Dam it Now I'm gonna have to trade in my GS F-Sport, I knew I should have waited. Oh well guess this was bound to happen. As syd said I gotta see it to believe as my dealers have told me this for a while since the new GS debuted, but no pics to back it up.
Old 02-22-13, 09:52 PM
052SI
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm sure it will be a very pricey option/car compd to the current GSFS which I'd wager they'll still make albeit with an 8 speed and a few other new goodies for 14. Remember the 13 was a very long model year if I'm not mistaken.
Old 02-23-13, 06:58 AM
Rexus300
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I will believe it when I see it. For now its pure speculation and rampant rumors. : )
Old 02-23-13, 07:20 AM
1111GS

Received 91 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by BigAnthony
That's real nice that they sent the car out on a flatbed. My dealership also offers deliver/pick up car at home/office but I don't think they would send the car out on a flatbed. Maybe I should check to see how they do it. We always drive and pick up ours. I don't trust those drivers. I have seen a few times cars with dealership plates flying through traffic in near me.

GSF is nice but yes, got to see to believe. Full tank of gas is nice but for the free car wash, no thanks.
Old 02-24-13, 05:47 AM
BigAnthony
Rookie

Service is behind the dealership on 9. They are the best and you don't need to know anyone.
Old 02-24-13, 05:57 PM
sizquik
Driver School Candidate

Between this info and hearing the Athelete in Japan has a supercharger, I have to put this purchase on hold until things pan out. I'm completely impressed with the new GS but I know I'll regret it if they came out with a version with more HP.
Old 02-24-13, 08:10 PM
PRSUIT460
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

I really hope they come out with a V8 GS. I would have to buy it..

Quick Reply: Free car wash n full tank of gas, guess what GSF is coming !!!