GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

Audio Options 2007 GS350

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-17, 04:06 AM
JoniGs450H
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not a bot

As I read my last reply I do realize that there were a couple of typos simply because I am using voice command. Forgive me for my LG device is not as advanced as some Siri models. But as i said I use this EVERYDAY... Screw those expensive devices bro. Im pleading with u. Ive visited vaistech...belkin.. Mirrorcast. Just buy THE BLUETOOTH ADAPTER
Old 11-30-17, 04:13 AM
Broncosi
Intermediate

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by JoniGs450H
Just buy THE BLUETOOTH ADAPTER
Can you upload a quick video of you showing it working in your Lexus? I'd be pretty impressed to see this working.
Old 11-30-17, 04:21 AM
JoniGs450H
Driver School Candidate

Default C'mon bro

I gave you the pic showing i purchased it myself from Amazon. Would never suggest something i wouldnt do. Especially for my Lexus. Im not adding a video. All u have to do is order adapter..connect it to 30 pin.. Search bleutooth for I-Link and connect bro. The Lexus still uses factory bluetooth for calls this only works for multimedia. And you can also hear the notifications etc when u press buttons on phone. You only have $13 bucks to lose bro. You just said u spent like $180. Lol but its ip to you. Merry Xmas from Joni Gs450h
Old 11-30-17, 04:34 AM
Broncosi
Intermediate

I'm kind of hoping this a 'restore your faith in humanity' moment. I have a left over balance from a gift card on Amazon and bought it. It will be here Saturday. I will have an exciting update for everyone around lunchtime Saturday!
Old 11-30-17, 04:49 AM
JoniGs450H
Driver School Candidate

Default No problem

Believe it or not here at Club Lexus we are a Fraternity. No one will tell us the Trade Secrets behind this elusive Japanese automobile. I had an ABS actuator problem that cost $4500 to fix. I learned from Club Lexus it was still under warranty until December 31st 2017. I got it fixed for free. Also my navigation would not work and I simply learn from Club Lexus all I needed to do was buy a new map CD. Lexus wanted couple hundred dollars, I got it from eBay for $10. I'm just simply trying to return my love favor and gratitude to The Forum that saved my life. When u unbox it... Upload video.. 😎😎
Old 11-30-17, 05:11 AM
Broncosi
Intermediate

Believe it or not here at Club Lexus we are a Fraternity
You're a wild man Joni! Did you have another account with more than 5 posts? You created your account earlier this week and have only posted in my thread.

My navigation would not work and I simply learn from Club Lexus all I needed to do was buy a new map CD. Lexus wanted couple hundred dollars, I got it from eBay for $10.
Haha this is just becoming insane man.

Sure thing! I will upload the video this weekend. I honestly cannot get a read on you at all. Everything you post just screams spam bot. I am just along for the ride at this point!

Last edited by Broncosi; 11-30-17 at 05:15 AM.
Old 12-02-17, 05:38 PM
Broncosi
Intermediate

Just as a quick update to anyone following along with this runaway train, the adapter was shipping from an Amazon facility about 120 miles away (so 2 day shipping should not have been an issue) but it did not arrive with the post man today. I called the post office and they confirmed, it should arrive in tomorrow's mail. Stay tuned folks!

Name:  0RmjQFV.png
Views: 445
Size:  503 Bytes
Old 12-05-17, 02:01 PM
Broncosi
Intermediate

December 5th postman has come and gone with no adapter. @JoniGs450H are you behind all this debauchery?? Called Amazon and they are sending another one. The adventure continues...
Name:  SS78RQO.png
Views: 444
Size:  503 Bytes
Old 12-05-17, 05:20 PM
lx4life
Pole Position

Yeah he hasnt posted on any other post but yours and thats been a while.
Old 12-06-17, 04:25 AM
JoniGs450H
Driver School Candidate

Default Smh

First i'm a robot then I'm some kind of secret rouge customer service rep from Amazon trying to get you to waste all the time you could possibly waste on a $13 item. Oh ye of little faith LOL. I thought we were supposed to be a Brotherhood here at Club Lexus to help each other weasel around the Hoops they try to make this jump through to service this fine luxury brand. But as soon as you're lazy Postman arrives to give you the adapter you will be using your Bluetooth in Bliss and owing me JoniGs450H an apology. However if your adapter does not arrive today I will post a reluctant video showing you that mine works perfectly.
Old 12-06-17, 05:05 AM
Broncosi
Intermediate

First i'm a robot
Your posts are fascinating.
Old 12-07-17, 10:13 AM
Broncosi
Intermediate

As soon as you're lazy Postman arrives to give you the adapter you will be using your Bluetooth in Bliss and owing me JoniGs450H an apology.
And here we are. Joni, I retreat to you good sir. They tried to keep this from me. It got lost in the mail twice, was delivered today into the wrong mailbox (in a neighbors instead of mine), but I got the little adapter! I popped it onto my 30-pin male iPod connect that was already hooked up to my radio via Vaistech and voila, my iPhone X plays with amazing quality! I am very pleasantly surprised! Only complaint is that no audio tags/song information displays on the screen, which was expected and not a huge deal at all.

Joni, Thank You!
Old 12-11-17, 01:25 AM
Vooduguru
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I bought the Grom Audio BT3, it works flawlessly for me.
Old 12-11-17, 05:52 PM
aneidiaz
Lexus Test Driver

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by vooduguru
i bought the grom audio bt3, it works flawlessly for me.
yes i think i'm buying this one soon....
Attached Thumbnails Audio Options 2007 GS350-photo901.jpg  
Old 12-31-17, 08:07 AM
paulnaude0
Driver School Candidate

Talking

Originally Posted by Broncosi
I do not have an aux in and previously always just had a 30 pin connector for my iPod classic. The VaisTech Soundlinq2 Sl2i that I am using only has the iPod cable wired into it. Do I have any options to connect any phone to this? To elaborate, I have a 30 pin to lightning adapter that works great for my phone but no one else's. Ideally, I want to be able to connect anyone's phone in the car (bluetooth or aux). I searched for 30 pin to aux and majority of products have bad ratings and I can't find anything saying it is compatible with my current setup. Try to avoid purchasing another $100+ setup just to add aux.

I've looked at these as well but they may only be for Bose sound docks: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_st_r...rt=review-rank

Any ideas on a quick fix since I already have the 30 pin?
I had the same issue and after many fruitless searches, found this simple but effective solution for less than $5! http://madsock.co.za/hack-your-lexus...x-audio-input/

Quick Reply: Audio Options 2007 GS350