GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Thoughts on 3m vinyl wrap?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-14, 06:28 AM
armanitran
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GSGenesis
You know what I'm assuming all you that quoted me that took offense to what I said are probably just around 18 to mid 20's in age, because you did, in fact take offense to what I said
Grades don't measure intelligence and age doesn't measure maturity
Old 05-29-14, 07:28 AM
SaiyanGS3
Racer

Received 86 Likes on 70 Posts

You know what I'm assuming all you that quoted me that took offense to what I said are probably just around 18 to mid 20's in age, because you did, in fact take offense to what I said, it's my opinion and that's all it was, but for you to take a post where I asked about some control arms being $95 was hilarious. Funny thing is I ordered SPC's without hesitation so I could take the geometry of them, and make them myself because fabricating is something I do, and you will see that when I post them up for the community for a cheap price. What also is funny is the fact that I own not only one lexus, but 3, along with my custom built class ultra III race truck that my Gs is worth 1/18 the price of. Along with my boat and other toys, so I assure you one thing I've got is class, but I also have the attribute to contribute incase no ones say, seen those ebay arms, and possibly would have wanted them, With my Gs personally I've gone pretty much all figs, it's not really something that's a big deal to me I just have a thing for the car. So yea, there ya have it... I bought the SPC's to simply see what they are producing, I'll throw em on for sure, and I guarantee you I'll throw them up for sale after fab'ing my own, along with many more for those who want top notch arms but perhaps, just say, maybe can't afford the SPC's.... Which is why I put that $95 thread up. Actually, before I even clown on those, I'll go ahead and do what I said, an I'll purchase a set, and see what there all about... And guess what... I'll keep you guys posted on that as well, someone may need them. Cheers boys enjoy spraying your Lexus's with something that's coming out of a can... Like I said, thank god it's just not permanent. That says enough.

Btw wasn't trying to flaunt all that I have, but when you are pathetic enough to make all attempts to offend me for something that I posted for the community, which isn't even comparable to spraying your car with some canned **** and call me unclassy when I even stated to not take offense, but for some easily predicted reason, then yea. I'll show you what's up.
too long of a post to read. no one was trying to make you look bad, nor did I take offense to your post because I hate matte paint (I come from the land of high gloss kandy paint).... I was just calling a spade a spade. It just seem funny that you can state that other people are not classy due to their personal taste in cars, but then when someone calls you to the carpet with cheap parts, then you want to paint the victim. Funny....Cheers. No more posts from me concerning this topic.

Last edited by SaiyanGS3; 05-29-14 at 07:35 AM.
Old 05-29-14, 01:03 PM
SoCal Cyco
Pole Position

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

You know what I'm assuming all you that quoted me that took offense to what I said are probably just around 18 to mid 20's in age, because you did, in fact take offense to what I said, it's my opinion and that's all it was, but for you to take a post where I asked about some control arms being $95 was hilarious. Funny thing is I ordered SPC's without hesitation so I could take the geometry of them, and make them myself because fabricating is something I do, and you will see that when I post them up for the community for a cheap price. What also is funny is the fact that I own not only one lexus, but 3, along with my custom built class ultra III race truck that my Gs is worth 1/18 the price of. Along with my boat and other toys, so I assure you one thing I've got is class, but I also have the attribute to contribute incase no ones say, seen those ebay arms, and possibly would have wanted them, With my Gs personally I've gone pretty much all figs, it's not really something that's a big deal to me I just have a thing for the car. So yea, there ya have it... I bought the SPC's to simply see what they are producing, I'll throw em on for sure, and I guarantee you I'll throw them up for sale after fab'ing my own, along with many more for those who want top notch arms but perhaps, just say, maybe can't afford the SPC's.... Which is why I put that $95 thread up. Actually, before I even clown on those, I'll go ahead and do what I said, an I'll purchase a set, and see what there all about... And guess what... I'll keep you guys posted on that as well, someone may need them. Cheers boys enjoy spraying your Lexus's with something that's coming out of a can... Like I said, thank god it's just not permanent. That says enough.

Btw wasn't trying to flaunt all that I have, but when you are pathetic enough to make all attempts to offend me for something that I posted for the community, which isn't even comparable to spraying your car with some canned **** and call me unclassy when I even stated to not take offense, but for some easily predicted reason, then yea. I'll show you what's up.
well said sir!!!
Old 05-29-14, 02:13 PM
yada
Pit Crew

I dont know if u noticed my post responding to you because I didnt want to quote since your post was long. I didnt necessarily attack you just stated other reasons why people could do that to their car. Some of those wraps look good some not so much. However using them or getting a full paint job doesnt represent class or being classless its all a mattet of taste.

Adding how much money you make or what kind of objects you own doesnt help your point at all. If you wanted to respond about cheap parts and what you are using them for would have worked just as well leaving all that info out of your post.

Old 05-29-14, 02:18 PM
GSGenesis
Pole Position

Originally Posted by SoCal Cyco
well said sir!!!
Cheers brother, just not trying to clown on anyone and I'd like that to be known. The thread is named "Thoughts on my 3M vinyl wrap"... For a reason... So I put my thoughts out on the table. I didn't and wouldn't have left my opinion to a thread that said "Thoughts about me"...
Old 06-02-14, 02:37 PM
SPRTNYDSN
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey everyone deserves to be heard, yadda yadda yadda. It's all good. I'm doing it anyways because I can't afford a paintjob this year. This is great for people that are buying time until the money is available for a real paintjob or you wanna try something different. One man's trash is other man's treasure.