GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Raced a IS-F and a 04 3 Series today in my GS400.....

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-09, 08:48 PM
JDMToyotas
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Raced a IS-F and a 04 3 Series today in my GS400.....

First off this is the 3rd IS-F i've seen in the Bronx ! I find that interesting...and I have yet to see any of those cars on this site....

So I was driving to the Bronx today visiting a friend i haven't seen in some time. I jumped onto the major degan expressway where i found a very clean, modded 2004 3 series that I noticed was tailing me form lane to lane....so i made it interesting for him He darted in front of me, downshifted, cut between these two cars and gunned it....and so it started In and out traffic, from right to left we were going at it. For a large car the GS4 is very nimble and quick. The little red bimmer was quick i give him that, but he was not losing the V8 Lex no time soon, especially when the traffic cleared, flooring the pedal had me on his bumper. Sadly the fun had to end because I had to exit...man I wanted to continue so bad...but time and gas prices don't permit so !

After I finally arrived to my friend house we decided to go out and grab a bite to eat....where I ran into the deadly F. I was stopped at the light when I spotted the IS-F in all its white beauty. For a split sec it can be fooled for a non F....but stare longer and you will see and hear its not. The F badge, rims, wider rear end and stacks exhaust gave it away. I was so eager to catch up to it i did not notice I had the car rolling on the red light ! The IS-F came to a stop sign but it was very early in the day and there was really no cars out. I noticed he was not moving from the stop light even tho no cars were coming, my guess he saw my GS4 and wanted to see what I was going to do. As soon as the light changed I firmly pressed the the throttle came up behind the F. Before I continue I must say the F is a very beautiful car. It just look so right. The driver of the F noticed me before I could over take him and gunned it. What a wonderful sound and burst of speed and motion it showed. After a game of catching up we finally met at the light. What a moment. I already knew what was gonna go down. That light hit green I floored it he floored it....im amazed at how powerful that car is. When the F hit the gas it spun, i guess he let off and got back on the gas because it spun out again and started pulling away....fast. All while hearing that angry V8. I really did not give it my best because I was too busy watching the F in action. We met at the light after and the driver of the F looked over and gave me a laugh...it was not a laugh because he destroyed me but a that was fun kinda of laugh while I smiled back. Light turned green I gestured so long and so did he. Hope we meet again.

Great day.

Love the F.

Last edited by JDMToyotas; 07-14-09 at 09:30 PM.
Old 07-14-09, 08:55 PM
iamkhanz
Lead Lap

sounds like another fun day in paradise :-)
Old 07-14-09, 09:07 PM
JDMToyotas
Lead Lap

I want to always live in paradise :-)
Old 07-14-09, 09:08 PM
young's 96
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it seem like you had fun today those damn little bimmers are quit quick it's not a day that dont go by and dont one try and race me.
Old 07-14-09, 09:40 PM
EN_VY
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Wrong section, but good story
Old 07-14-09, 11:56 PM
LexFather

U made two threads on this. I moved it to stories....