GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

What have the other guys insurance done for you?

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-07, 04:55 PM
skaiyun
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What have the other guys insurance done for you?

My butt crack story.

So some guys says his foot slipped off the break and hit me at the red light. He claims 100% at fault. The insurance is completely co-operative. -

We will pay for the damages caused to the vehicle as a result of this
accident to restore your vehicle to its pre-loss condition. We will also
pay the necessary loss of use for the time your vehicle is in the shop
for repairs.
Now for the questions unanswered:

Has anyone good off for additional money? Not injury related, but diminished value, or loss of time due to accident.

I drive some partners with the car, and it's important I maintain a Lexus or equivilent. They are offering a rental car from enterprise, I'd enjoy the Hyundai for the gas savings but its not worth value of Lexus. Has anyone tried to argue for compensation of no-use of the car?

I'm trying to get some compensation for the car and time, or if anyone else has any other suggestions. Any feedback would be helpful, thanks!
Attached Thumbnails What have the other guys insurance done for you?-noname.jpg  
Old 12-11-07, 05:11 PM
G3Johnson
Driver

When I first got my license I got rearended.( At the time I was driving a 94 Caddy, Lol, ballin') They where only going to give me a rental car that cost $20 or less a day. Well you cant get much for that. I complained to them a lot, and they settled to give me $400 for time my car was in the shop, which was only 2 days. Im not sure what other insurance companies would do. That same insurance just recently gave me a new Avic D-3X and paid full price to have my dash repaired after it got stolen, my doors were unlocked and I had no extra coverage for the radio.
Old 12-15-07, 01:09 AM
skaiyun
Driver

yeh boo. seriosuly i don't want to drive around in a hunydai, or they better pay me to do it