GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

**A bluelex makeover featuring New 21 inch Zone, 2 Tone paint, and other tid bits**

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-07, 05:03 PM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A judge actually said something b/c your car wasn't straight adrian? holy *****! I really gotta get crackin' on these guys.

Most of the time I'd say you win some and you lose some.... sometimes you really do get an inexperienced judge and the process to keep 100% credible judges is a difficult process.

If it makes a difference atleast you are recognized to all those that matter! the CL family.... and management. I'm sorry that happend though.
Old 07-12-07, 09:50 PM
lightwave76
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Adrian,

I'm late to seeing your post, but you never cease to amaze. I just had my car painted, and just by seeing your car I know what my next steps for the future will be down the road. Engine bay is beautiful and the stance is perfect. As others have said your car is a work of art. The time you have put into your car and attention to detail speaks volumes of dedication and love of the 2nd gen GS platform. One word sums it up. Inspiring.

Chris
Old 07-12-07, 10:01 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by UptownGS
A judge actually said something b/c your car wasn't straight adrian? holy *****! I really gotta get crackin' on these guys.

Most of the time I'd say you win some and you lose some.... sometimes you really do get an inexperienced judge and the process to keep 100% credible judges is a difficult process.

If it makes a difference atleast you are recognized to all those that matter! the CL family.... and management. I'm sorry that happend though.
adrain not trying to thread jack but yes !! the judge came over to me and asked if my car was lowered !!!! i was like WTF he would walk away from me mid sentence when i was explaining stuff about the car myself and adrain had the same judge so he can vouch as well !!!!
Old 07-13-07, 10:03 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Hameed
Forget about NOPI, come to the real family event where you will get the love you deserve!!

Hameed it looks like Lexfest will be further up the northeast this year so it depends on the date and if my wife is willing to take the very long drive with me.

Originally Posted by speedaddic
that kills me that the "judge" said that you're not parked straight on your carpet....haha

Originally Posted by UptownGS

Guys I really don't want to make this thread about HIN, Its cool. Like UptownGS said you win some you lose some, i have lost a lot more than I have won so its nothing new. I had a lot of fun but to answer your question Yes he said he couldn't give me display points cuz he thought my car would have looked better straight on the carpet as opposed to angled plus he said i didn't have power.

I go to HIN to shows to meet new CL members and other new people and to hang with my team. I'm in Charlotte right now hanging with Davegs4 excited to meet other members like Carbongs,automan,1sicklex and others who might come by.. Its all about the Love as I call it.
Old 07-13-07, 10:10 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

DcMango- Thanx man, You guys have some powerful car in your lineup. Hope you can still come to the JM meet next week or maybe the Orlando meet the following week..

Shawn-its cool man. Just keep coming out to the shows. I wish we could have spoken more but I know you didn't get judged till very late but I'll get with ya man at the next show so we can chill...
Old 07-16-07, 02:18 AM
LiLS
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this thread should be stickied
Old 07-16-07, 02:52 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Here's a link to a couple pics of the bluelex on the wheelsperformance site.

http://wheelsperformancecom.stores.y...t/legszo1.html
Old 07-16-07, 03:12 PM
400DGRZ
Lexus Champion

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by reggiek
Here's a link to a couple pics of the bluelex on the wheelsperformance site.

http://wheelsperformancecom.stores.y...t/legszo1.html
That's actually Bob's (SocalSC4) car..
Old 07-16-07, 04:23 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 400DGRZ
That's actually Bob's (SocalSC4) car..
No wonder I felt like something was wrong.