ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-2nd-gen-1998-2005-184/)
-   -   My friend got killed..suspect driving 2nd gen GS (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-2nd-gen-1998-2005/287299-my-friend-got-killed-suspect-driving-2nd-gen-gs.html)

GATO 06-11-07 04:01 PM

So sorry for your loss.....

I really hope they catch these heartless people....just senseless:(

everyone in the area should pull together and try to find this vehicle they were driving

subparrnd 06-11-07 04:03 PM

Prayers for the family! Sorry for you loss!

Homer

Nauticalx 06-11-07 04:09 PM

Very very sorry to hear this. May God bless his soul. Hope they catch those animals who did this soon.

tmf2004 06-11-07 04:13 PM

sorry to hear about this.. i can't beleive society today... :sad:

starstreak 06-11-07 04:16 PM

Times like this I wish the way CSI is on tv was real. We would catch every one of these kinds of killing.

UberNoob 06-11-07 04:18 PM

sorry to hear that
my condolences to his family and friends

tuddy 06-11-07 04:29 PM

Please keep us posted

I keep thinking bout it..its so sad :cry:

4ntvings 06-11-07 04:33 PM

my condolensces to your friend, his girlfriend, and all related families. sounds like he was a great and meaningful person in your life.

benzo555 06-11-07 04:34 PM

Wow. So sorry for the loss. :cry:

RTIS250 06-11-07 04:37 PM

Im so sorry for your and your friend's girlfriends loss.. it is truely sad. I cant beleive people would do something like this. RIP...

Auburnsky 06-11-07 04:43 PM

thats just absolutely horrible, I'm sorry for your loss

thanhvu 06-11-07 04:48 PM

sorry for the loss...my prayers goes out to the fams...hope they catch these f***kers....

Spyder78 06-11-07 04:49 PM

Oh my man, I am sorry for you lose. My condolences to your friends family, girlfriend, to you and all of his close people. I cannot believe that we still live in a place where this sort of thing happens. I hope that they catch these guys and get them good, I still believe in the commandment "eye for an eye". Please keep us updated on the situation.

There are really no phrases or words that come to mind that could explain the actions that those animals commited but keep your head up and remember your friend and all of the good stuff that you have been thru. Good luck and god bless.

Saiji 06-11-07 05:05 PM

Thanks everyone. Just a brief overview of his life. He was a long time friend of mine since early junior high school. Gradudated from UCLA with BA economics, graduated MBA marshall school from USC last year. Landed a job as a regional manager for a well known Ink-drum manufacture company. Got engaged to his GF last year about the same time of year. LOVED cars. Especially his 2004 lexus gs430 with lowenhart lsr 20", air runner suspension, junction produce tail lights, rmm exhaust, full custom sound system and ect(I told him to go on CL, but he didn't have much spare time).

Thank you all for your kind words. May the lord be with him, and I'm hoping these foolz, be caught and put away for L. i personally wish i could do the punishing my self...haha but he wouldn't want that anyways.

Rock-a-Lex 06-11-07 05:15 PM

Really, sorry for your loss bro. I hope they catch those coward bastards and quickly! Not to sound cynical or anything but is it possible for those bastards to have been some type of Lexus club member (CL, LOC etc.) from a while back? Perhaps someone with only a few posts that lives in Cali with a black cherry GS??? I hate terrible and unjust things like this. How can any1 live with themselves??? Killing somone for a frickin' car...what a bunch of f 'in morons.