ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-2nd-gen-1998-2005-184/)
-   -   My friend got killed..suspect driving 2nd gen GS (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-2nd-gen-1998-2005/287299-my-friend-got-killed-suspect-driving-2nd-gen-gs.html)

600rr05 01-09-09 11:12 AM

Sorry so to hear my prayers goes out to all of his friends and loved ones. RIP and hope those guys get caught. Take a persons life away just for a car. so wrong.

gqr1c3boi 02-15-09 10:43 PM

I just found this thread. I'm sorry to hear for your loss, hope everyone is hangin' in there. Any updates to this day? It really sucks when it's been this long, especially when there are shows like CSI out there that portray a much different story on how these things unfold.

Tank 02-15-09 10:52 PM

Damn, that ain't no good, I see you still have to keep an eye out over in Cali, they will get theirs, everyone does in the end, I they will catch those pieces of ***** sub human individuals, to kill another man for personal gain is one on the most lowest things to do. they will get theirs, I'm a firm believer in that. One love to your friend and his fam...

350ISRYDER 02-15-09 10:56 PM

Sorry for your friend...With Deepest Sympathy

Originally Posted by Saiji (Post 2685674)
thats the sacry thing. she said he didn't resist or anything. just left the keys in the ignition, got out of the door and had his hands up. why they still shot? who the heck knows, just a bunch of heartless criminals.

Damn, just finished reading this too...I truly hope they catch these cowards and lock these Axxholes up for life with no parole or better yet...bring back the death sentence! People who do cowardly and unforgiving things like this shouldn't even have the privilege to be out in society! Their thoughtless actions have forever changed the lives of your friend's gf, family and friends. Hope they catch them and cut off their hands and get what they deserve...KARMA is A BEYOCH!!! From CLHawaii, Our Deepest Sympathy and in the words of 2 Pac "So Much Pain"
...R.I.P. to another CL member! :cry:

Rippaflow 02-16-09 07:00 AM

Isn't it possible to get a run of all GS that color in the state and look that way

kamlung 02-26-09 05:57 AM

wow... just read the thread... so sorry for your loss... is there any update? how is your friend holding up???

MrYoshi 02-26-09 08:37 AM

sorry for your loss, i know it have been over a year now, but this is a big tragic and i'll keep praying for your buddy's family and his gf.

dallasbean 03-14-09 07:38 AM

Sorry for ya's lost. I hate ****er that dont like to work but they will still other peoples ****! Sorry, but i cant help it but to take this **** personal. If someone who know this suspects are here reading this, please inform the P.D. If you dont, carma is a *****!! And yes you will get ****ed up too, if you dont!!! (sorry everyone i just had to vent a bit).

dallasbean 03-14-09 07:39 AM

I apalogize for my language.

UptownGS 03-14-09 03:41 PM

wow i just read this , so sorry to hear of this. This worlds a crazy place! never know what can happen, it could of been any one of us.

Lettuce 03-14-09 04:28 PM

Have the SUBJECTS been caught yet? sorry for the loss....

DonJuan45i 10-18-09 08:08 PM

Got on just to see if there has been any updates on this. This came to my head the other day.

Blood boils knowing people like that are free on the streets and that any one of us or a loved one could be a victim due to someones inconsiderate grime and greed.

GSRSRT 10-18-09 11:55 PM

They will get caught no doubt about that and justice will be served

ivnnln 10-19-09 12:06 AM

I am sorry to hear this horrible news. I hope they will catch this criminal act very soon. My condolense to the family's members and his gf.