Great Deals Share "great deals" that you have found online or in local stores.

Free 2gb USB bracelet !!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-08, 11:59 AM
RTIS250
Yes. I drove the LFA.

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts

I got my free subscription to Maxim haha... I havent gotten any of the other stuff though. So, did i win?
Old 04-05-08, 11:48 PM
gingee2005
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i got my free subscription to egm, maxim was gone by the time i tried
Old 04-06-08, 09:45 AM
UncleRay
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

You guys wouldn't believe what I found on their privacy policy!

Sharing of Your Personal Information

Novell will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. Novell shares personal information with companies working on our behalf and Novell-owned business entities. Except as described in this statement, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes unless you have provided consent.
Some Novell services may be co-branded and offered in conjunction with another company. If you register for or use such services, both Novell and the other company may receive information collected as part of the co-branded services.
In some cases Novell uses contractors to collect, use, analyze and otherwise process information on its behalf. It is Novell's practice to require such suppliers to handle information in a manner consistent with Novell's policies. Novell may also allow carefully selected Novell partners to participate in limited marketing campaigns solely to promote Novell's products and services to you.
If you request something from a Novell web site (for example, a product or service, a callback, or specific marketing materials), we will use the information you provide to fulfill your request. To help us do this, we may share information with others, such as Novell's business partners, financial institutions, shipping companies, and postal or government authorities (e.g., Customs authorities) involved in fulfillment. As part of a transaction, we may also contact you as part of our customer satisfaction surveys or for market research purposes.
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, hosting websites, processing transactions, or performing statistical analysis of our services. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
We may access and/or disclose your personal information if we believe such action is necessary to: (a) comply with the law or legal process served on Novell; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Novell (including the enforcement of our agreements); or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Novell services or members of the public.

We just been HAD!!!
Old 04-06-08, 01:33 PM
PureDrifter
BahHumBug

Received 94 Likes on 86 Posts

well im glad i used my school addy
Old 04-08-08, 11:56 AM
5gears-IS
Great Deal Guru

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts
Default They all say this.......

Originally Posted by GS400RcrX
You guys wouldn't believe what I found on their privacy policy! We just been HAD!!!
I am glad you read that but to tell you the truth ALL of these free deals use your information in way or another.

Once again and for the last time I will say this:

NEVER give out your real name and use your junk email accounts to sign up for these free deals including the free mags!!! The only thing I use for real is my home address to receive the goods that is it !! I use a fake name and fake everything else..........GOD......I guess everybody forgets this is world wide web / the information highway !!!

No one has been had it is just the way it is.............
Old 04-08-08, 12:10 PM
UncleRay
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Good thing I put my name down as Michael Jackson xD
Old 04-08-08, 09:16 PM
tuchinito
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GS400RcrX
Good thing I put my name down as Michael Jackson xD
I put Michael Jordan! lol