Go Back  ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion > Vendor Marketplace and Classifieds > Club Lexus Member Classifieds > General Classifieds
$$ Want to pay someone to wire my harness for my 1j jzx81 swap into 92 sc300 >

$$ Want to pay someone to wire my harness for my 1j jzx81 swap into 92 sc300

$$ Want to pay someone to wire my harness for my 1j jzx81 swap into 92 sc300

Old 11-29-18, 06:44 PM
Apollostar
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default $$ Want to pay someone to wire my harness for my 1j jzx81 swap into 92 sc300

Hey everyone first time posting on the board, I read it quite often and have found many of my answers just searching for my small issues Iíve had with my scís over the years. Itís crazy, Iíve made it 2.5 years with out having to join. Iíve done the basic mods and basic issues/fixes using all the awesome info Iíve found here, so thank you all for what you do. Iím now stepping up to a 1jz( or down steeping depends on how you look at it haha) jzx81 non VVTi with the auto trans i picked up with for temporary. I can provide both harness from the 1j and the he. Just looking for dd to enjoy a little bit. Long story short I want to pay someone to do my wiring for the swap. Iím capable of doing it but donít have the time. I curious if any of you can recommend someone to me or if any of you are interested please message.

I can go thru tweakedíd but I honestly feel like the gold prices they are charging is a little ridiculous. I get itís a service they are doing, but they really seem to take advantage of this swap since they are the only ones on the market doing it. Let me know what you guys think.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: $$ Want to pay someone to wire my harness for my 1j jzx81 swap into 92 sc300

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.