Shure SCL4 Earphones Black BRAND NEW - $215 Shipped

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-08, 12:33 PM
Kits73
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shure SCL4 Earphones Black BRAND NEW - $215 Shipped

This is for a brand new set of Shure SCL4 black earphones. Package is sealed and ready to sell. At the store this sells for $250+tax and I am selling it for $215.00 with not tax. You really can't beat that. I have a couple of high end earphones so I have no need for this. Being sealed and brand new, all Shure earphones come with a 2year factory warranty so you are covered for a long time. Please email me at kitsmendoza@yahoo.com if you have any questions. Thanks..

Product Overview

Sound Isolating Design
Speaker Type: High-Definition Drivers with Tuned Port Technology
Ultra Lightweight Design: Just over 1 oz (31g)
2-Year Professional Grade Warranty
Already winning industry accolades for superior design, the Shure SCL4 sound isolating earphones have been named one of this year's International CES Innovations 2005 Award honorees. Incorporating the same precision components used by professional musicians to monitor their performances on stage, the SCL4 earphones feature High-Definition drivers with Tuned-Port technology for an ultra-wide frequency soundstage with brilliant highs and extended bass. The perfect accessory for music lovers who are serious about sound quality and detail, the SCL4s are also the lightest in Shure's family of E Series earphones and mirror the iconic design of the iPod.

Key Features:

The cutting-edge industrial design of the SCL4 is a breakthrough in sound isolating earphone technology. Ideal for the business traveler and on-the-go audiophile, the High-Definition Driver with Tuned Port Technology delivers brilliant highs and extended bass that enhance your listening experience with your portable MP3, DVD, and CD players as well as all other audio sources. With the Shure SCL4 earphones in dark gray, you cannot go wrong
Attached Thumbnails Shure SCL4 Earphones Black BRAND NEW - 5 Shipped-shure.jpg