Car Shaking

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-19, 10:04 AM
Hooba
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car Shaking

Hi everyone..=left
I'm facing a problem in my Lexus GS400 1998 shaking while driving and with start engine and there's petrol smell coming from my exhaust plus loud sound while accelerating like fire works plus I feel heat coming from AC access and under the steering wheel put the car temperature is fine so what this problem could be?=left
Thank you
Old 01-17-19, 10:05 AM
Hooba
Driver School Candidate

Default Gs 400

Hi everyone..=left
I'm facing a problem in my Lexus GS400 1998 shaking while driving and with start engine and there's petrol smell coming from my exhaust plus loud sound while accelerating like fire works plus I feel heat coming from AC access and under the steering wheel put the car temperature is fine so what this problem could be?
Thank you

Old 01-20-19, 08:32 PM
vedimalik
Driver School Candidate

Shaking at idle means there is misfire in one r multiple engine cylinder when engine is misfire u feel strong gas smell mostly after engine wash with water that happened facing the water is going through bad coil selling r not seated properly in spark plugs hole and disturbed coil fire to spark plugs and there is may b one of coil pack is gone bad a lot of happen could be result misfire and other u say feels heat under the steering wheel so there is mabe hole in engine comportment firewall

Last edited by vedimalik; 01-21-19 at 02:54 AM.