Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Fender roll shop?

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-17, 07:32 PM
arruda89
Pit Crew

Received 32 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Fender roll shop?

Anyone know where I can roll my fenders? I have super downs with 20mm spacers in the rear, I had a blowout on the highway the other day and had to replace a rear tire, now I'm rubbing on that side, eventually i'll also get another rear tire to match thread wear. I don't want to downsize in spacers right now because I like the look. I'd rather roll the rear fenders or possibly find a shop that'll shave maybe 2mm off the spacers.

Real quality shop around here?
Old 08-08-17, 01:00 PM
nismogabby
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where are located. Just about any body shop can do it, and a simple search on craiglist in all areas have 1-10 people advertising their services for a few bucks. You can rent a tool and do it yourself or buy one (I got my husband a eastwood roller for christmas a few years ago for $100 from eastwood). They even sell replica rollers on ebay.

If you really want to be cheap, an $8 mallet and $10 heat gun at harbor freight will do a great job. We used that on my 240 and still use it to finish up small jobs that the roller has trouble getting into. It is just a lot more effort that using the proper tool.