Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

clublexus of past

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-12, 11:22 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

I hear you guys and points well taken. I assure you guys we will.do.this but for.those who don't yet I've been recruited by a major cruise line and have been in training since November and.actually just concluded the first module and in addition am still building cars on the weekends so time has been tight
Old 12-29-12, 05:39 AM
bacon22
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SargeISF
Bacon, Im not sure I understand your post, but as a fellow Marine, I can assure you that no one that I have met within the South Florida area is as you describe. Sure there is always the initial stage of breaking the ice, but both parties have to make the attempt.

I have only been around for about a year myself, and I can tell you these people are some of the most welcoming people I have ever met. Some have become dear friends of mine for life.

There is a meet on January 20th. Why don't you come on out, and if you see a group of people, just walk up and say hello. You will be surprised. I will be there as well. You cant miss me, Ill be in a silver 135i. Ill introduce you to some people if that makes you feel better.

Anyway, glad to have you in our group! Welcome Devil Dog!
SargeISF sorry if i had said it wrong or mis said what i was tryin to say. but i never said that members on here have neglected me. every answer ive ever needed for my car ive gotten through here through the members helping me out. im not complaining about the forum or people in it. i guess i was missing the Corps and hearing how u guys have been in the past is what i would like to be apart of, maybe i jus said it with to many words last time.
about the meet i told my wife and she said she is down to go. fosure ill meet u and others out there. and always SEMPER FI!
Old 02-13-13, 02:08 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by lexforlife
I hear you guys and points well taken. I assure you guys we will.do.this but for.those who don't yet I've been recruited by a major cruise line and have been in training since November and.actually just concluded the first module and in addition am still building cars on the weekends so time has been tight
you heading out to the nurotag meet/show next weekend? btw this is badxl3oi/badxis300
Old 12-06-13, 09:19 PM
mrloverde
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anyone thought about making a Facebook for local chapters? For meetups and all that, since everyone is always on it anyways