Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

The official s.fl. Take ur baby to tampa valentines day fling 2/11-2/13. 2011

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-11, 09:38 AM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

LMAO.... I think I will be down for this plus my bday is on the 7th so it might work out my advantage
Old 01-06-11, 07:24 PM
Darkness01
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
true grasshopper, but did you ever think that this could also be the wives/girlfriends, valentines gift to their man????

Besides v day is on monday and i don't think that by them going there still not going to get there little love gifts!!!!
Who knows we could be creating a whole new cl community on this weekend!!!
just think we could have several new birthdays in nov, dec 2012.

just my 2 cents
lmao......

Edit: Let me know if you need help with anything roger, and we need some power steering for the cart.

Last edited by Darkness01; 01-06-11 at 07:26 PM. Reason: edit
Old 01-06-11, 09:40 PM
EDTUN3R
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Darkness01
lmao......

Edit: Let me know if you need help with anything roger, and we need some power steering for the cart.
Wait Wait, That Cart Worked Perfectly Fine When I Found It LMAO, Then You Jacked It, Shortly After Got Hijacked by A White Educated Man (ROGER) & A Pool Stick LMFAO
Old 01-07-11, 12:45 AM
MashinA
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so will this be a car meet or a busch gardens day? seeing as how i live 20 min away and have a yearly pass for bg, i guess i could go either way
Old 01-07-11, 05:57 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by MashinA
so will this be a car meet or a busch gardens day? seeing as how i live 20 min away and have a yearly pass for bg, i guess i could go either way
This will be a Busch Gardens CLUB LEXUS day at the park with a barbecue on Sunday 2/11 in the traditional S FLA CLUB LEXUS STYLE.

SATURDAY BEER AND COASTER EVENT

SUNDAY THE MEET AND GREET

THIS IS HOW WE FROM THE SOUTH MEET OUR NORTHERN CL GUYS....

EVERYBODY IS WELCOME TO COME AND HANG OUT AT ANY OR ALL OF THE EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by blk&blu*j; 01-07-11 at 06:01 AM.
Old 01-07-11, 06:03 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j

SUNDAY THE MEET AND GREET
Speaking of which Taylor , Matt or any members in the Tampa area. Can you guys post up some recommended parks to hold this BBQ / meet and greet. Maybe a park by the water would be cool. Thanks
Old 01-07-11, 06:28 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

UPDATE: The first quote is at the Hyatt place for $119.00 a night based on a min of 10 rooms please read the copy of the email below!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Roger,

It was wonderful speaking with you. Per our phone conversation, I can offer a discounted group rate of $119.00/night.

Here are just a few features of the new Hyatt Place :

42" Flat panel HDTV in every guest room
Media and Entertainment Center with Hyatt Plug Panel to connect your laptop or personal media devices to the TV
DirectTV Sports with year-round access to professional and college sports
Hyatt Grand Bed
Flexible workspace with task lighting
Refrigerator and single serve coffee maker
Complimentary continental breakfast
Freshly prepared snacks, salads, sandwiches and breakfast, lunch and dinner entrees available for purchase 24/7 in our Guest Kitchen and Bakery Cafe
Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Gallery hosts available to assist you 24/7
Complimentary public computers and printer
Stay Fit fitness center
Outdoor heated pool
Complimentary shuttle within 3 miles of the hotel including Busch Gardens (designated drop-off and pick up times)
Isolated parking area for the cars as requested
Earn free nights with Hyatt Gold Passport
We hope to host your event here. If you have any questions, I will be happy to assist you.

Please check out www.hyatt-place.com

The 2nd hotel is a true suite room, its a little more money $149.00 but has a hot, place your order included breakfast for all hotel guests as well as a free happy hour every evening between 5-730 pm daily including drinks at the Embassy suites hotel.
http://embassysuites1.hilton.com/en_...orida/index.do

The 2 hotels offer shuttle service to and from and we will have some kind of parking accomadations at either hotel!!

So please chime in with your thoughts on which hotel you as a CL community would like to stat and I will get the ball rolling on which ever the forum decides on!!!!

So what do you guys think???

I would like to give a special thanks to Captainsc from Tampa for his help with the hotel hookup at Embassy Suites and for checking on the parks in the surronding for the Sunday barbecue!!!
Old 01-07-11, 09:20 PM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

im game for the embassy suites sound like they have a better deal even for a lil bit more and since its true suite room 2 bedroom i assume, plus a couch we could split the price with other peoples so it could be cheaper between the group that stays in the room..
Old 01-08-11, 12:06 PM
oztiks
Lexus Test Driver

Count me in.
Old 01-08-11, 02:18 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There is a big park right next to where the Tampa Bay Bucaneers play that has been the site for several car BBQ meets for the local Supra owners. Name is Al Lopez Park.

Here is a website with some information on the park.

http://www.tampagov.net/parks_search...ail.aspx?nbr=1

I know Matt has been with me to this park before and it has alot of parking space for the cars, BBQ, covered seating, etc. Its about 15 to 20 minutes max from USF/Busch Gardens so it would be a nice little small cruise in the Tampa area.

Let me know what you all think or I'm sure Taylor can help me find another park close by.
Old 01-08-11, 02:31 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by P.R.S.22
There is a big park right next to where the Tampa Bay Bucaneers play that has been the site for several car BBQ meets for the local Supra owners. Name is Al Lopez Park.

Here is a website with some information on the park.

http://www.tampagov.net/parks_search...ail.aspx?nbr=1

I know Matt has been with me to this park before and it has alot of parking space for the cars, BBQ, covered seating, etc. Its about 15 to 20 minutes max from USF/Busch Gardens so it would be a nice little small cruise in the Tampa area.

Let me know what you all think or I'm sure Taylor can help me find another park close by.
Verry cool you Tampa boys are the bomb please get some details!!!!!!
Old 01-08-11, 02:32 PM
EDTUN3R
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by IndecentSC
im game for the embassy suites sound like they have a better deal even for a lil bit more and since its true suite room 2 bedroom i assume, plus a couch we could split the price with other peoples so it could be cheaper between the group that stays in the room..

X2
Old 01-08-11, 02:32 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by oztiks
Count me in.

Glad to have you whats ur hotel choice????
Old 01-08-11, 03:30 PM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

Interested in this, but will have to see if I'm going to be in San Diego that week/weekend. Also, may have some issues with the significant other ( Valentines Day is our anniversery ), she does not partake ( drinking ). Hotel choice would be Embassy Suites.
Old 01-08-11, 03:38 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TeeLex
Interested in this, but will have to see if I'm going to be in San Diego that week/weekend. Also, may have some issues with the significant other ( Valentines Day is our anniversery ), she does not partake ( drinking ). Hotel choice would be Embassy Suites.
I feel ya on this matter Mr. TEE . But Vday is on Monday and if you do attend this meet , just think how much she'll miss you . . If you catch my drift.. You know and then a little of after.

Quick Reply: The official s.fl. Take ur baby to tampa valentines day fling 2/11-2/13. 2011