Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Anyone used Luxury Royal Detailing in Miami?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-10, 07:41 PM
*Batman*
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Anyone used Luxury Royal Detailing in Miami?

I've been looking into detailers since neither the local hand washes, nor the detailers at JM Lexus can get the swirls and light scratches out of my Obsidian clear coat. My sense is they just aren't rigorous enough - probably make scratches after compounding by using unclean cloths, pads, etc.

I did some research and there are 3 detailers in S.FL who seem to nail this stuff:
1) ScheerSpeed
2) Luxury Royal Detailing
3) David Fermani

David only works on weekends from his home in Wellington which is too far for me, and I only have one car so can't lose it for whole weekend. ScheerSpeed seems the most expensive and also he doesn't do washes. I am looking for someone who will also do mobile washes so I can have single point of accountability for maintaining the finish.

Luxury Royal Detailing is also pretty pricey, but they do mobile washes in between details. They don't have as much online testimonials and photo examples, but from what I have seen seems solid. Has anyone used them?

http://luxuryroyaldetailing.com/inde...ux_svax_detail

I want to know if they do good jobs on Lexus, since our paints are softer than the European cars.
Old 08-28-10, 09:27 PM
lexusB3
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bro i wsh i could link up with u lexus got me on lock!!!! i know for a fact i can get that out lol i only do black cars bascially... unless you want to stop by lexus preowned side tommrow night 4 5 ish