Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts
View Poll Results: New FLCL decal options...
LOF : Lexus Owners Florida
1.92%
CLF : Club Lexus Florida
25.00%
CL SoFlo : Club Lexus South Florida
25.00%
CLS : Club Lexus South
5.77%
FLOC : Florida Lexus Owners Club
34.62%
Team Lexus
7.69%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

SFL Decals

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-09, 05:13 PM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 96sc300
I think Club Lexus is great but being that it is Copyrighted and this is more of the "FORUMS" lets make our own offcial FL car crew/club. Lets let Club Lexus produce thier own logos and have them to us when they do.

FLO - Florida Lexus Owners sounds pretty good to me. We can even add sections of the club to make every one a part like,
SoFlo, NoFlo, E-Flo, W-Flo ect.... Just a tought.
OR
SoFLOC ect......
i like those names too sounds good

Last edited by YeA 2jZ; 07-23-09 at 05:30 PM.
Old 07-23-09, 05:28 PM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

aight guys lets keep this under control..
Old 07-23-09, 05:42 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

tony is the im really not feeling the whole FLOC thing.then we have to explain what it means to people.if your car is parked out somewhere.how people gonna know.for that we wait for Dave and the new CL stickers.
SoFlo,NoFlo,E-Flo,W-Flo,SoFLOC, who can really know what all that means?it looks like citys in an address.im not trying to be mean or and a$$.just wanna rep.

Last edited by 98$c300; 07-23-09 at 05:42 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-23-09, 06:25 PM
muhbuhtuh
Lexus Champion

i dont like team lexus or anything like that. i dont care if someone doesnt know what FLOC means. its just there to rep the lexus owners in the state. kinda like how the northeast has NELOC and such
Old 07-23-09, 06:38 PM
Mr.NA_T
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by YeA 2jZ
If u want to go out and let everyone know your CL then just make extra big stickers i just want something to rep the club and this fla crew who sees it dosent matter the saller the better just want something that stands for what we rep
Old 07-23-09, 06:56 PM
eclc350
Driver

I like the ones posted in the pics! A space or period between the SO and FLA would be nice. Hope some are available soon. I'm not quite in real south FL, but would still sport them.
Old 07-23-09, 07:40 PM
96sc300
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 98$c300
tony is the im really not feeling the whole FLOC thing.then we have to explain what it means to people.if your car is parked out somewhere.how people gonna know.for that we wait for Dave and the new CL stickers.
SoFlo,NoFlo,E-Flo,W-Flo,SoFLOC, who can really know what all that means?it looks like citys in an address.im not trying to be mean or and a$$.just wanna rep.
^^Agreed, that is why if we choose anything like F.L.O, F.L.C or F.L.O.C. we would put up the Initials and under it write out what it is. I have made a few Photoshops I will throw up tomorrow when I get to work.

Like John said lets get the ideas made and throw them up so we can all see what it would really look like. From there we can make a poll and everyone can vote.
Old 07-23-09, 07:52 PM
muhbuhtuh
Lexus Champion

heres an example of how i was thinking the FLOC should look like if we were to do it(not exactly the font but the meaning of the abbreviation at the bottom). hope SELOC doesnt mind

Old 07-23-09, 08:03 PM
Darkness01
Lead Lap

ok guys and girls. poll is up sorry it took me so longi was busy working all day lol.
but im really liking the FLOC one. something like
F.L.O.C.
Florida Lexus Owners Club
Old 07-23-09, 09:08 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

That could work but in the lexus font..... just my 2 cents
Old 07-23-09, 09:25 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Guys will want to stay away from the Lexus (alexis) font please per my earlier post. It causes serious issues with Lexus Corp legal for us, that's why we don't use our old logo any longer.
Old 07-23-09, 09:33 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by IndecentSC
aight guys lets keep this under control..
Amen to that brother..

X2 it has to be CL period..

Originally Posted by 96sc300
^^Agreed, that is why if we choose anything like F.L.O, F.L.C or F.L.O.C. we would put up the Initials and under it write out what it is. I have made a few Photoshops I will throw up tomorrow when I get to work.

Like John said lets get the ideas made and throw them up so we can all see what it would really look like. From there we can make a poll and everyone can vote.
I love the passion, we will figure this out..

Originally Posted by muhbuhtuh
heres an example of how i was thinking the FLOC should look like if we were to do it(not exactly the font but the meaning of the abbreviation at the bottom). hope SELOC doesnt mind

Awesome art work ..but I think it's to long ,just my 2 cents.But keep them coming

Originally Posted by Darkness01
ok guys and girls. poll is up sorry it took me so longi was busy working all day lol.
but im really liking the FLOC one. something like
F.L.O.C.
Florida Lexus Owners Club
Dickson F.L.O.C. sounds awesome when anyone pronounces it as letters .But say it as a word ,then we look like a FLOC of birds .

Like I've said earlier the passion for this sticker to happen is amazing .And we will figure it out ..Maybe CL will give us the okay to make the stickers.Guys I'm not trying to be a kill joy. Keep the ideas coming but lets try to keep in teem of the original logo. Because ultimately Club Lexus is who we are... .

Last edited by //LRD; 07-23-09 at 09:56 PM.
Old 07-23-09, 09:42 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

ya if we write out underneth what it means "im all for it".like if you put FLOC bigger font on top and write out Florida Lexus Owers Club under.ill rock it my car,wear a shirt the whole nine yards.

Last edited by 98$c300; 07-23-09 at 09:48 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-23-09, 10:01 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

ya if we write out underneth what it means "im all for it".like if you put FLOC bigger font on top and write out Florida Lexus Owers Club under.ill rock it my car,wear a shirt the whole nine yards.

Yo don't you guys getting it.........Right here VVVVVVV Dave is letting us know it's okay to do the CL logo just not in the original style..Come up with a CL logo that is slightly different then original..

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Guys will want to stay away from the Lexus (alexis) font please per my earlier post. It causes serious issues with Lexus Corp legal for us, that's why we don't use our old logo any longer.
Old 07-23-09, 10:02 PM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

ok I kind of went into a different direction but here is a start:

Quick Reply: SFL Decals