Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Specialty Automotive Treatments

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-09, 05:20 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Specialty Automotive Treatments

Hey guys, just wanted to give a shout-out to this company.
One of our members works there and I am a little envious of him. The place is exciting for any car enthusiast. They do everything. Wheels and tires, electronics, exterior/interior...even sunroofs. There are beautiful cars and famous folks around at any given moment. The other day I was hanging out watching Buju (from Unique WHips) customize an old skool Continental. They have a beautiful showroom and an installation facility that looks like something from the big time. The owner is very cool and all the staff is friendly.
More than this, the prices are sweet. I had 4 tires installed for $80 bucks. I have paid over $200 for that at other places. They have promised to meet or beat anyone's price for any product.

They are located in Ft Laud on the corner of Sunrise Blvd and NW 7th Ave.

Most of you south Florida guys know John. Give him a call if you need anything for the ride. The number at SAT is 954-sat-1234.
Old 05-07-09, 06:40 AM
DGreenGS
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can attest to this review as well....impressive merchandise, products and service. Prices are very reasonable as well. I was able to see all aspects of the facility including the installation area and i must say that the work they do there is very impressive. My new go-to place for automotive needs and i highly reccomend them.
Old 05-07-09, 07:23 AM
Anthony85
Lead Lap

I noticed that place from when they first opened up. I work downtown broward anyway So i guess for lunch on one of theses days ive gotta pass through there to see what's up over there for myself. thanks for recommending them.
Old 05-07-09, 08:17 AM
96sc300
Lead Lap

You beat me to it. Hands down one of the nicest shops I have been to!
Old 05-07-09, 02:02 PM
Mr.NA_T
Lexus Test Driver

Yep, thats where I will be getting some tries from real soon
Old 05-07-09, 03:05 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

If your looking for a wheel, tire or personal expression shop: for sound,interior,or anything else you can dream up these are the guys to go see as I personally have been a client 3 times already and the professionalism has always made me feel confident that I choose the right guys to do my car!

I highly recommend!! The service has far exceed the price of the service, and very very competitively priced!!!

Go see John!!!
Old 05-07-09, 05:22 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ice350
One of our members works there and I am a little envious of him. The place is exciting for any car enthusiast. They do everything. Wheels and tires, electronics, exterior/interior...even sunroofs. There are beautiful cars and famous folks around at any given moment. The other day I was hanging out watching Buju (from Unique WHips) customize an old skool Continental. They have a beautiful showroom and an installation facility that looks like something from the big time. The owner is very cool and all the staff is friendly.
More than this, the prices are sweet. I had 4 tires installed for $80 bucks. I have paid over $200 for that at other places. They have promised to meet or beat anyone's price for any product.

Most of you south Florida guys know John. Give him a call if you need anything for the ride. The number at SAT is 954-sat-1234.
Wow Reggie thank you .I know you've been real busy and I appreciate you giving us the opportunity..

Originally Posted by DGreenGS
I can attest to this review as well....impressive merchandise, products and service. Prices are very reasonable as well. I was able to see all aspects of the facility including the installation area and i must say that the work they do there is very impressive. My new go-to place for automotive needs and i highly reccomend them.
Thank you for your kind words and I glad you come in .Also it was a nice plus to find out you were a CL member.It was nice meeting you.thanks again

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
If your looking for a wheel, tire or personal expression shop: for sound,interior,or anything else you can dream up these are the guys to go see as I personally have been a client 3 times already and the professionalism has always made me feel confident that I choose the right guys to do my car!

I highly recommend!! The service has far exceed the price of the service, and very very competitively priced!!!

Go see John!!!
Thanks Roger the Supra is safe in the warehouse.I'll check on your audio install tomorrow..Thanks guys this was very nice of everyone..

On a separate note I had a meet with a Scion club president which in turn works for Southeast Toyota.The owner sat in on the meeting and seemed genuinely excited about an all Toyota meet.Stay tune and lets cross our fingers..

Thanks Reggie this meant a lot..

//LRD John
Old 05-07-09, 06:00 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Yeah whenever I plan on installing my tires and get my steering wheel redone I'm calling John, cool dude and I'm gonna bring him those Scarface cuban cigars as payment LOL.
Old 05-07-09, 06:40 PM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

John has always done me right! No need to go elsewhere when we have the hook-up right here in South Florida.
Old 05-07-09, 06:45 PM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TeeLex
John has always done me right! No need to go elsewhere when we have the hook-up right here in South Florida.
X2....John is definitely good people!!!
Old 05-07-09, 06:46 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey John, no problem...it was a pleasure to shout about SAT.
You don't know how hard it is to not buy something. My wife keeps telling me to mod the car some more but I'm trying to be responsible and wait until the cash flow returns to normal. Until then I'll keep coming by for little things. It just feels good to hang around the place. Peace.
Old 05-07-09, 10:35 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

You don't know how hard it is to not buy something. My wife keeps telling me to mod the car some more but I'm trying to be responsible and wait until the cash flow returns to normal. Until then I'll keep coming by for little things. It just feels good to hang around the place. Peace.

Looks like you got a keeper.
Old 05-08-09, 07:02 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

KEEPER for real ..And hang out as much as you like...lol
Old 05-08-09, 02:32 PM
teemunz
Driver

John is good ppls...HIGHLY recommended. I drove by that place a couple of times (rubber necking), that place looks sweet. I have to find some time in my schedule to pass thru.
Old 05-10-09, 03:18 PM
IS-J
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Finally!! I was waiting to see if anyone had gone there, I have passed by the front of that place many times and it looks phenomenal!! So Clean!! Its good to know now that prices are fair, I had already assumed it was an outrageously priced place by the way it looked!! lol

Quick Reply: Specialty Automotive Treatments