Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-09, 09:08 AM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

Back to Ed. why can't your lex buddies come to see the MIGHTY SC 300 breaking into puberty at 500whp. We'll behave we promise...
Old 01-15-09, 11:04 AM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Yaad_style
Back to Ed. why can't your lex buddies come to see the MIGHTY SC 300 breaking into puberty at 500whp. We'll behave we promise...
X2
Old 01-15-09, 11:18 AM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

x3
Old 01-15-09, 11:37 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
X2
Originally Posted by IndecentSC
x3
damm you guys suck i wanted to do my changes quietly and sneek up on someone at 650 hp maybe maybe not

so far its still trying to change to friday
Old 01-15-09, 02:07 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

We'll behave just give us the time and loc.
Old 01-15-09, 05:28 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by lexforlife
damm you guys suck i wanted to do my changes quietly and sneek up on someone at 650 hp maybe maybe not

so far its still trying to change to friday
Lexforlife,

You wanted to sneak up on who ??? to do that you have to be able to cantrol, kantrol, yourself and cruise buy at less than a full open wastegate and 7000 rpm's!!
Here comes ED

Ed have you seen those new gas prices lately?

HAD to DOIT:
Old 01-15-09, 05:36 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

I think I'll dyno this weekend I'm shooting for 950 on 87 octane on 8lbs of boost wish me well!!!!

So sorry for the dig but enough is enough, IS this the who's *** did I beat thread or the official Eds dyno day count down????
Hijacking at its best !!!!
The NIKE slogan is "just do it" and I'll ad already!!!!
Old 01-15-09, 06:29 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Lex,

Sorry for the sarcasm but 3 pages of dyno days and power numbers to make is getting old and comparisions to others is just the opposite of what we all strive to do with our toys and that is to make them unique to us!
Old 01-15-09, 06:42 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
I think I'll dyno this weekend I'm shooting for 950 on 87 octane on 8lbs of boost wish me well!!!!

So sorry for the dig but enough is enough, IS this the who's *** did I beat thread or the official Eds dyno day count down????
Hijacking at its best !!!!
The NIKE slogan is "just do it" and I'll ad already!!!!

Always making the conversation interesting
Old 01-15-09, 07:16 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DINH300
Always making the conversation interesting
X2

You gotta love him.
Old 01-15-09, 07:21 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Bottom line when all said an done.Most of us on this thread are friends and when called upon for help there's not one of us who would refuse.Remember it's all done for good reading
Old 01-15-09, 08:06 PM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Turbo SC 300 vs Turbo Honda Civic

Well guys here it is. I just returned back from having a run on US 27 with my buddies 427whp civic, and yes I know that he is expected to whoop my azz due to power to weight ratio but we just wanted to see what will happen if we ran. Well, here it goes. We started from a 2nd gear roll and a three beep horn start. He got the jump by about a half of a car because of course he spooled up before I did but when I spooled up I jumped on him by a full car and that's how the race basically finished. His car is definitely running, and is running good. He wanted to run again but it started to rain and we all know that wet roads and rubber don't mix.

He stated that he doesn't want to run an up top run again and that he wants to run on the track so I definitely will have to turn up the boost but that will have to wait until my Boost controller gets sorted out...On the track I feel the civic would be a pain to beat but hey as I always say,"Someone has to win and someone has to lose"!

Civic=L
SC300=W
Old 01-15-09, 08:20 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Well guys here it is. I just returned back from having a run on US 27 with my buddies 427whp civic, and yes I know that he is expected to whoop my azz due to power to weight ratio but we just wanted to see what will happen if we ran. Well, here it goes. We started from a 2nd gear roll and a three beep horn start. He got the jump by about a half of a car because of course he spooled up before I did but when I spooled up I jumped on him by a full car and that's how the race basically finished. His car is definitely running, and is running good. He wanted to run again but it started to rain and we all know that wet roads and rubber don't mix.

He stated that he doesn't want to run an up top run again and that he wants to run on the track so I definitely will have to turn up the boost but that will have to wait until my Boost controller gets sorted out...On the track I feel the civic would be a pain to beat but hey as I always say,"Someone has to win and someone has to lose"!

Civic=L
SC300=W
There''s that damn saying again (power to weight ratio)I guess in this case it didn't matter

Jerome do you realize??? your not a who did you blow away virgin anymore Awesome race I was pulling for you.I would of been there if some had remembered to call me.lol

Nice kill !!!!...I'm firing up a cigar right now
Old 01-15-09, 09:24 PM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Civic=L
SC300=W

nice kill do your run the 20's as dailys or do you have other stock wheels
Old 01-15-09, 10:01 PM
GTS24V
Driver

First let me say Nice Kill. I thought the outcome would have been different. (power to weight) Oh were you on pump gas or race fuel.

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa