Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol din were they atleast nice? haha
Old 11-13-08, 11:13 AM
SH212
Dances with goats

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DINH300
I don't think that LS430 can keep up with Punky and the rest of the big dogs
well against the big dogs the LS stands no chance... BUT YOU GUYS CANT LEAVE ME OUT OF THE FUN FILL ME IN!!
Old 11-13-08, 04:31 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

OK, so here is my lil story:
Driving north on University passing Sterling, a BLk v6 accord with exhaust is tailing me hard.
Light turn yellow so I squeeze a tad to make the light. I guess he thought I was inviting him to race. He really wants to go at it but I am not going to run on streets. Anyway, I need to turn east on Griffin so put on my turn signal and he goes with it decides to turn along. He takes the turn since he is infront and rolls around 30. I am not going to run on Griffin and much less with an "efin" accord. So he the dude wants to go at it and I am 40mph in 3rd. I hear him downshift or eshift, whatever, and I just blirt the gas a lil bit. Guess what he did....? You got it! takes off like a **** ricer that he is. I stay on his tail, mind you, not racing and here comes my turn, he turns on his hazard... LOL

SO THE BOTTOM LINE, I GOT MY *** HANDED TO ME BY A HONDA ACCORD!
Old 11-13-08, 05:36 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

lol honesty is the best policy
Old 11-13-08, 06:32 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by drewgo
OK, so here is my lil story:
Driving north on University passing Sterling, a BLk v6 accord with exhaust is tailing me hard.
Light turn yellow so I squeeze a tad to make the light. I guess he thought I was inviting him to race. He really wants to go at it but I am not going to run on streets. Anyway, I need to turn east on Griffin so put on my turn signal and he goes with it decides to turn along. He takes the turn since he is infront and rolls around 30. I am not going to run on Griffin and much less with an "efin" accord. So he the dude wants to go at it and I am 40mph in 3rd. I hear him downshift or eshift, whatever, and I just blirt the gas a lil bit. Guess what he did....? You got it! takes off like a **** ricer that he is. I stay on his tail, mind you, not racing and here comes my turn, he turns on his hazard... LOL

SO THE BOTTOM LINE, I GOT MY *** HANDED TO ME BY A HONDA ACCORD!
Dre as long as you been in this game!!!Come on Dre reach in that bag and pull out another one.There had to had been an exotic or a mustang or a low flying plane something.
Old 11-13-08, 06:46 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

I very proud of my boy Dinh.Today he finally let go of his baby and left it at Jimmy shop to get it rewired properly.And who know maybe some extra's Dinh ?????.Here is a number to a support group in case you go threw withdrawal.1-800-noboost.Their lines are open 24-7.Good luck Dinh we got your back lol
Old 11-13-08, 07:10 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

that number is for new mexico under graduates....

i kno i kno im really borred lol
Old 11-13-08, 07:38 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
I very proud of my boy Dinh.Today he finally let go of his baby and left it at Jimmy shop to get it rewired properly.And who know maybe some extra's Dinh ?????.Here is a number to a support group in case you go threw withdrawal.1-800-noboost.Their lines are open 24-7.Good luck Dinh we got your back lol
ROFL LOL

I miss my car already.
Old 11-13-08, 08:00 PM
One_jZ_SC3
Lexus Champion

Just now I was Going S. on Flamingo cruising as usual and I pulled up at the light on Pines and Flamingo. I notice a female in the passenger seat of A 2007 ish GTI and she is eying the car I guess the guy who was driving didnt like the fact that I was smiling at her and as soon as the light turns green decides to burn out his FWD vehicle and floors it , I laugh and think nothing of it.

Going towards Pembroke road there is road work and a merging lane and I meet up with the GTI, I pass him in the opposite lane and he hears the BOV and cuts 3 cars off to get behind me. I want to see this girl again so as we approach the red light I go to the far lane so he pulls up next to me. The whole time I am giving her eye contact and they start arguing

The light turns green and he actually sticks his head out the window and points to the raod and says "C'mon lets do this" We start at a 40 mph roll and I am just waiting for boost so to make the story short after approaching 60 he was about a half car and after that I must have gave him at least 4 cars or 2 yellow buses!

We get to the light on Flamingo and Miramar and both of their faces look like this: He finally says "yo WTF u got in that thing it is insane" I tell him its a 1j and the girl says maybe u should get one of those..
Old 11-13-08, 08:13 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!! im dien here
Old 11-13-08, 08:30 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by One_jZ_SC3
Just now I was Going S. on Flamingo cruising as usual and I pulled up at the light on Pines and Flamingo. I notice a female in the passenger seat of A 2007 ish GTI and she is eying the car I guess the guy who was driving didnt like the fact that I was smiling at her and as soon as the light turns green decides to burn out his FWD vehicle and floors it , I laugh and think nothing of it.

Going towards Pembroke road there is road work and a merging lane and I meet up with the GTI, I pass him in the opposite lane and he hears the BOV and cuts 3 cars off to get behind me. I want to see this girl again so as we approach the red light I go to the far lane so he pulls up next to me. The whole time I am giving her eye contact and they start arguing

The light turns green and he actually sticks his head out the window and points to the raod and says "C'mon lets do this" We start at a 40 mph roll and I am just waiting for boost so to make the story short after approaching 60 he was about a half car and after that I must have gave him at least 4 cars or 2 yellow buses!

We get to the light on Flamingo and Miramar and both of their faces look like this: He finally says "yo WTF u got in that thing it is insane" I tell him its a 1j and the girl says maybe u should get one of those..
NICE!!!! Way to rep our SC's
Old 11-14-08, 06:23 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
Dre as long as you been in this game!!!Come on Dre reach in that bag and pull out another one.There had to had been an exotic or a mustang or a low flying plane something.
Ok, I don't race that much, mainly cuz I am paranoid of the "Blue Lights" in my rear view. But Recent I had a C6Z06 give me the "your not worthy" look. This took place Northbound on I-75 & Sheridan. So along with us was an Acura TL type S with all the ricer mods you can think of. He was taunting and crazy enough I was giving him the "you not worthy" look, just like the dude in the vette was giving me..LOL. But what the hell I squeeze it a tad and inched away from the TL hoping the Z06 will get indignant and feel like he needs to bring justice to the situation. So after I toy with the TL, Mr Z06 is on my @$$. I drop to 4th at 90, and roll off about half throttle. I am on the far left lane, TL on my right Vette 6 feet from my rear bumper. I guess the TL saw the vette wanted to play with me and he pulled back to give him space to move next. Well the Cocky MthrFckr never got next to me but stayed behind and gave me a car length advance. Then he switches lane and guns it. At 110 in 4th is my territory, he got as far as my right door then his $100k **** enhancer got his *** handed to him in a silver with gold trim platter. At 150 I let off and he was a car and a half behind.

Dude never looked my way and just drove off. I see him a few minutes later and this time we roll a 70 and he returns the favor about a car to about 115. we did not have room because of traffic but the instant torque is Beautiful.
Old 11-14-08, 06:46 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^^^^^ man you guys have all these story with exotic and I get ricers to play with.

I guess it's time for me you step up to the plate.
Old 11-14-08, 07:44 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by drewgo
Ok, I don't race that much, mainly cuz I am paranoid of the "Blue Lights" in my rear view. But Recent I had a C6Z06 give me the "your not worthy" look. This took place Northbound on I-75 & Sheridan. So along with us was an Acura TL type S with all the ricer mods you can think of. He was taunting and crazy enough I was giving him the "you not worthy" look, just like the dude in the vette was giving me..LOL. But what the hell I squeeze it a tad and inched away from the TL hoping the Z06 will get indignant and feel like he needs to bring justice to the situation. So after I toy with the TL, Mr Z06 is on my @$$. I drop to 4th at 90, and roll off about half throttle. I am on the far left lane, TL on my right Vette 6 feet from my rear bumper. I guess the TL saw the vette wanted to play with me and he pulled back to give him space to move next. Well the Cocky MthrFckr never got next to me but stayed behind and gave me a car length advance. Then he switches lane and guns it. At 110 in 4th is my territory, he got as far as my right door then his $100k **** enhancer got his *** handed to him in a silver with gold trim platter. At 150 I let off and he was a car and a half behind.

Dude never looked my way and just drove off. I see him a few minutes later and this time we roll a 70 and he returns the favor about a car to about 115. we did not have room because of traffic but the instant torque is Beautiful.
Thank you Dr.Dre Thatz WTF I'm talking about.Exellento senorito

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa