Old 10-29-06, 06:37 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Club Negotiation?

Originally Posted by w4rjd
Some one please tell about the club,

stu@w4rjd.com
Currently we are working on two projects with Universal Citywalk and Club Roxy's for after party hangouts after the Family Day picnic! Universal Citywalk has several places you can go (Bob Marley's, NBA City,Margaritaville,etc.) We are trying to incorporate one or the other with a group cruise and Adult hangout for that night! Club Roxy's is a nightclub that offers music and drink's that draws a nice crowd on Saturday nights! Thing's are leaning toward Roxy's nightclub due to us having a possibilty to land the VIP parking for our cars in the front of the club! We'll keep you posted!
Old 10-29-06, 07:13 AM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by wringo
Currently we are working on two projects with Universal Citywalk and Club Roxy's for after party hangouts after the Family Day picnic! Universal Citywalk has several places you can go (Bob Marley's, NBA City,Margaritaville,etc.) We are trying to incorporate one or the other with a group cruise and Adult hangout for that night! Club Roxy's is a nightclub that offers music and drink's that draws a nice crowd on Saturday nights! Thing's are leaning toward Roxy's nightclub due to us having a possibilty to land the VIP parking for our cars in the front of the club! We'll keep you posted!
nice.! hope my car is done.
Old 10-29-06, 07:17 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

D looks like this is going to be another outstanding event , i am looking forward to the getaway
Old 10-29-06, 08:04 AM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i vote ROXY!!
Old 10-29-06, 08:13 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Sounds great so far D. If I get my car back before this meet I'll probably drive up for the Sunday lexus of orlando day unless you know a place where i can stay that my car will be safe than maybe i can make both. I love FL winter driving. So the drive up and down in itself would be tons of fun.
Old 10-29-06, 08:36 AM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by bluelex
Sounds great so far D. If I get my car back before this meet I'll probably drive up for the Sunday lexus of orlando day unless you know a place where i can stay that my car will be safe than maybe i can make both. I love FL winter driving. So the drive up and down in itself would be tons of fun.
stay at my house. you can park in the garage if u can make it up my drive way :P
Old 10-29-06, 04:19 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Meet info Update! Posted on 1st page!

Keep the list and feedback flowing! This is going to be a great one!

John(BadxIS300),thank's for preparing the parking lot layout! It looks nice!

Last edited by Wringo; 10-30-06 at 06:42 AM.
Old 10-31-06, 07:36 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Keep the list and feedback flowing! This is going to be a great one!

John(BadxIS300),thank's for preparing the parking lot layout! It looks nice!
have billy get that flyer for print ready. see jimmy asap. to get the approval and these flyers made. times FLYING!
Old 11-01-06, 06:21 AM
Radical350
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by badxIS300
have billy get that flyer for print ready. see jimmy asap. to get the approval and these flyers made. times FLYING!
Friday I recieved the last logo image I was waiting for. Everything is ready. I will have the disk with me at tonights meet. Wed Nov 1st, 2006.
Old 11-01-06, 06:37 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Posting on other webites!

Has anyone had the oppurtunity to post this flyer and info on other websites(my.is,is300.net,supraforums,etc.? If you have the ability to do so, by all means go ahead and let's get the word out!
Old 11-01-06, 10:12 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

hey guys can someone lend a hand here and name some a+ hotels that are close by with security pref or at least gated

i am rallying the team to do the weekend thing up there for a change with you guys but with waynes car just stolen everyones concerned about car safety
Old 11-01-06, 10:46 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Hotels!

Originally Posted by lexforlife
hey guys can someone lend a hand here and name some a+ hotels that are close by with security pref or at least gated

i am rallying the team to do the weekend thing up there for a change with you guys but with waynes car just stolen everyones concerned about car safety
I'm working on it and should have more info this week!
Old 11-01-06, 05:41 PM
ESCAPED
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I may be down for this. Lets see if I can get off work on Saturday to make it,but if not definately Sunday I'll be there.
Old 11-01-06, 06:20 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ESCAPED
I may be down for this. Lets see if I can get off work on Saturday to make it,but if not definately Sunday I'll be there.
please try maybe we can stay in the same hotel ?? also please call me thanks

Quick Reply: Orlando Picnic/Cruise/Meet DECEMBER!!!