Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Awesome JM LEx meet!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-06, 01:40 PM
lexis307
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

UPDATE:

I just got back from the dealership, We are all set and go for flyers, trophies, food, raffle, tours, music, everything is a thumbs up! Get those whips clean and ready this meet/show... it's going to be one for the record books!
Thanks to shannon aka lexus_girl

-Josh
Old 06-26-06, 08:48 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by lexis307
UPDATE:

I just got back from the dealership, We are all set and go for flyers, trophies, food, raffle, tours, music, everything is a thumbs up! Get those whips clean and ready this meet/show... it's going to be one for the record books!
Thanks to shannon aka lexus_girl

-Josh

J get me as many flyers as you can by the end of this week if possilbe I can pass them out at the Dunlop meet meet this coming weekend and also at HIN the following weekend.
Old 06-27-06, 07:08 AM
tonydt1g3r
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

no one likes my club idea? BTW its 21 and up
Old 06-27-06, 07:23 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by tonydt1g3r
I'm looking to find a place to bring in my Birthday (July 16th(Sunday) Saturday night)with a few of the guy's and girl's down South! Let me know what you had in mind!
Old 06-27-06, 07:45 AM
lexis307
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by bluelex
J get me as many flyers as you can by the end of this week if possilbe I can pass them out at the Dunlop meet meet this coming weekend and also at HIN the following weekend.
That's my plan, I was on the phone witht he ptinter most of yesterday, im doing the best I can...
Old 06-27-06, 07:46 AM
lexis307
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by tonydt1g3r
I likw your club idea....
Old 06-27-06, 07:52 AM
Radical350
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Anybody wanna stay in Boca? Covered Parking?

Originally Posted by lexis307
i'll be looking into it, but I suggest doing some research urself, (ie dont rely on me for this)
The city the dealership/meet is in is margate/coral springs, the major roads are sample and 441 aka sr 7...

if you found a hotel in boca raton or coral springs or coconut creek you'll be ok, I dont reccomend going south, ie ft laud or miami,
I have booked a room in Boca for 7-14 & 7-15 at $105.00(online only) per night...
Valet and self parking: $10 per 24-hour period.
11 Miles from JM Lexus

Boca Raton Bridge Hotel , 999 E Camino Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432

The Bridge Hotel offers 121 guestrooms in an 11-story pink building. Common areas and a parking garage occupy the first five stories; rooms begin on the sixth floor and feature balconies offering views of the Intracoastal Waterway or the ocean.

Last edited by Radical350; 06-28-06 at 04:54 AM.
Old 06-27-06, 10:44 AM
lexis307
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 1TYTESC
I have booked a room in Boca for 7-14 & 7-15 at $105.00(online only) per night...
11 Miles from JM Lexus

The Bridge Hotel offers 121 guestrooms in an 11-story pink building. Common areas and a parking garage occupy the first five stories; rooms begin on the sixth floor and feature balconies offering views of the Intracoastal Waterway or the ocean.
you are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-27-06, 10:49 AM
baadhabit
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LEXINIT
I will be there on sunday with my 03 SC430 (LEXIN IT) and my jaw dropping 94 SUPRA (YB 2FAST)...C YA..
Hughie....in PSL
hey offtopic did you live or buy that car from somebody in NY/NJ area? i've seen that car before and the NE supra meets when i used to live in NY
Old 06-27-06, 10:56 AM
baadhabit
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

11 Miles from JM Lexus

i booked the Fairfield Inn in Boca. maybe not as fancy as Billie's suggestion

Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton
3400 Airport Road
Boca Raton, Florida, 33431, USA
Phone: 1-561-417-8585
Old 06-27-06, 12:03 PM
tonydt1g3r
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

11 Miles from JM Lexus

You should book your hotel south of JM if anything because all the good club/hotspots are probally going to be south of JM lexus. You don want a long drive home tipsy.

I'm looking to find a place to bring in my Birthday (July 16th(Sunday) Saturday night)with a few of the guy's and girl's down South! Let me know what you had in mind!
heres what I said befoe about the club
As for a suggestion to a club, since the meet is at JM and you already ruled out hard rock. Las olas is nice but too packed to even get remotely organized. I would suggest going to iguannas in pembroke pines. Reasons for this is the ample parking lot. The securty it has, always has like 2 or 3 cops cars stationed outside. Plus its a club/sports bar. Has a bunch of tables and seats inside as well as a ton of TV's for the people that just want to relax and have a beer with friends and watch some TV or something. But it also has a couple dance floors and is always packed full of people that want to dance. Plus they play a wide variety of music from trance to hip hop. Kind of like a little something for everyone. Thats just my suggestion.
I go to this club quite often and I have a great time. The bar tenders really hook it up, they make some strong *** drinks. I usually get beers for $3 or $4 and shots for $4 or $5 which is alot cheaper then south beach.
Old 06-27-06, 06:31 PM
LEXINIT
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by baadhabit
hey offtopic did you live or buy that car from somebody in NY/NJ area? i've seen that car before and the NE supra meets when i used to live in NY
SAME OWNER , just moverd to PSL after 25 years in Grimey NYC !!...I even moved the plate (YB 2FAST) to FL...!!
You will see it next time in FL !!..I used to win all those car shows in NY/NJ, actually I won best Toyota at Moroso at the NHRA drags recently..
Hughie...PSL

Last edited by LEXINIT; 06-27-06 at 06:34 PM.
Old 06-27-06, 06:37 PM
LEXINIT
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by tmf2004
You live in St. Lucie right? I'm down in Hobe sound. I remeber you telling about how the cops love to pull you over LOL... Hope to see you there..
These PSL cops are up my *** everytime I take it around the block !! ...but the SC430, NO PROBLEM MON !!
Hughie...PSL
Old 06-28-06, 02:33 AM
DriftNsc3
Lexus Champion

Now this is what I would love to have here in New Orleans,well i'd be happy with a quarter of the turn out u all expect.Maybe I can stay in Florida some where after HIN Orlando and wait for this meet,then come home. Only thing is though i'm only 19 so my night life there would not be fun.
I think i just might do this,that is if u all don't mind a guy in a stock SC300 from the N.O. there.
Richard
Old 06-28-06, 05:38 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by DriftNsc3
Now this is what I would love to have here in New Orleans,well i'd be happy with a quarter of the turn out u all expect.Maybe I can stay in Florida some where after HIN Orlando and wait for this meet,then come home. Only thing is though i'm only 19 so my night life there would not be fun.
I think i just might do this,that is if u all don't mind a guy in a stock SC300 from the N.O. there.
Richard

bring it on bro the south florida crew welcomes all

Quick Reply: Awesome JM LEx meet!!!