Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

C.FL- Pinic Pictures!!!! 56k beware!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-06, 04:20 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I had a really great time. The ride up with Adrian was cool. I got a chance to gaze at that beautiful car all the way there. Adrian hit the horses a few times so now he's got beauty and the beast. Sam joined us for the last third of the trip so we had a mini caravan. It was probably better this way cause more people would have meant possibly more stops. We rode straight through. The central fl crew know how to do it. Catered BBQ....can't beat that. Most fun was getting a ride in Dave's turbo sc and being shocked at what 600 rwhp can do....to my neck when not prepared by being braced. I wanna do it again. I want power too! The collection of lexi was great. Not as many as could be but enough to enjoy. Haven't had a sc430 since the Lexus of Pembroke Pines meet so that was cool. Wish there was at least 1 3GS and 1 2IS, a LS430 too......but almost everything else was represented. Maybe one day every model will be present. Now it's south fl's turn. Anyone working on anything? Send me a pm, I want to help.
Old 03-06-06, 04:28 PM
mteele
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I wish I could have made it down for the day, looks like it was a good time.

Ya'll better be at the palm beach meet this summer!
Old 03-06-06, 05:12 PM
stangd1909
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great pics! Looks like it was alot of fun!
Old 03-06-06, 06:02 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by bluelex
I just wanted to say thanx to everyone who was involed in this BBQ/meet. It was very well organized and the food was great buy the "one man show" cook. Thanx to Wringo,Sam and John and whoever else was involed in this. Also big to Pam wringo's wife for the best baked beans I have ever had. EVER!!! I had 3 plates(sorry ) So many cars and so little time to really enjoy each and every one of them. From Rafael's bad *** is3 to chino's bad *** sc I was just impressed with so many cars, but what impressed me more was the people there. Everyone was so cool and receptive. Just easy going nice people. We talked (old war story sports injuries) with Reg,scott, me,shawn and his buddy. To surprise visits from Shawn. I thought maybe 10-15 cars would show but we had right around 30 which was great, I got to enjoy Reggie's sc3 all the way but I forget to tell him how Nice I thought it looked(right Reg? ) Again I'm making this long like I always do but I really enjoyed the day and will return up there to visit anytime you guys do something. See you soon.

3 pics for now until I fix the rest..

Great Pics A... cant wait to see the rest of them.... till the next meet!
Old 03-06-06, 07:16 PM
BUSTN
Instructor

Damn!! What a nice looking bike................

Old 03-06-06, 08:48 PM
MYGS3C
Driver School Candidate

Cool Picnic

I JUST WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR COMING OUT. I ENJOYED IT AND GLAD TO SEE EVERONE DID TO. BLUELEX AND REG I'M GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT TIME. THIS IS HOW WE DO IT ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE SHAWN AND HIS CREW AND I CAN'T WAIT TO COME TO YOUR AREA THIS MONTH. AS FOR BLUE AND REG JUST LET ME KNOW AND I'LL BE THERE.... TAKE CARE ....SAM
Old 03-06-06, 09:35 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts
Exclamation Official Orlando picnic meet (3/5/06) pic thread

Just thought I'd get the ball rolling with the pics I got. To the others, please feel free to add on yours to this thread

Overall, I believe we had a total of 29 vehicles (11 GS3's and GS4's, 6 SC3's and SC4's, 7 IS3's, 2 LS4's, 1 ES, 1 SC430 and 1 Cobra). Everything came through together... the weather, the sunshine, the food, drinks, picnic shelter, the catered cook (much thanks for his service) Most of all, I want to thank Darrell (wringo) who successfully coordinated the meet in terrific fashion. We all had a great time getting together, seeing and gawking at our rides, sharing mod stories, tips and tricks, etc. It was all done wonderfully, and I can't wait to do it again at the next meet!

I also want to take the time and thank the following people whom I met at the meet:

- Dan (aka Guitarman). Great to finally meet you fellow moderator, and it's so nice to chat with another detailing guru like you! Hope to see you again at a later meet
- Sam (aka biglexass). It was cool to chat up a storm about anything Lexus, and nice to hear you are vastly knowledgeable about the topic. Take care of your LS bro.
- Adrian (aka bluelex). Derrick and Jeff have told me a lot about you and your blue machine, and now we've had a chance to meet up. Your GS is like no other, and it's nothing compared to seeing the pics posted here Good to meet you, and maybe I'll see you again at a future south FL meet!
- Reggie (aka reggiek). Very cool that you came up for the BBQ with Adrian, and awesome to speak with a loyal Lexus customer like yourself. You are one upstanding guy, and like Adrian, I look forward to seeing you down south

So without further ado, here are my pics of the meet.

Old 03-06-06, 09:38 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Default Pics (2 of 5)

Old 03-06-06, 09:43 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Default Pics (3 of 5)

Bluelex's interior (black/blue leather and suede combo, and blackwood interior wood trim):

JP tails of bluelex's GS (my 1st time seeing these tailights down here in FL)

1TYTESC's 430 (mean car with a lot of SRT muscle and Blitz power. I have to thank Billy for allowing me a test drive of this beauty)

Old 03-06-06, 09:49 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Default Pics (5 of 5)

That's all I got. Hope to see you all at the next meet (3/26) down in Tampa and Clearwater
Old 03-06-06, 10:00 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wrong forum Doug... we have a florida section now.
Old 03-07-06, 04:47 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

For the guys that rolled for the waterfall shots here they are..

LS400

SC's

Old 03-07-06, 04:51 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

IS3's

Old 03-07-06, 04:56 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

GS's

Old 03-07-06, 05:29 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Great shots adrain Talk to you soon..

T

Quick Reply: C.FL- Pinic Pictures!!!! 56k beware!!