ES - 7th Gen (2019-present) Discussion topics related to 2019+ ES models

2021 ES350 F Sport Steering Wheel Emblem

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-22, 05:06 PM
lhese
6th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default 2021 ES350 F Sport Steering Wheel Emblem

I have lost the emblem badge in my 2021 ES350 F Sport. Somehow it popped out of the leather steering wheel and I would like to purchase a replacement badge, but cannot find a part number etc. to order a new one. Any suggestions?
Old 08-16-22, 06:55 PM
mikemu30
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,471 Likes on 1,770 Posts

Originally Posted by lhese
I have lost the emblem badge in my 2021 ES350 F Sport. Somehow it popped out of the leather steering wheel and I would like to purchase a replacement badge, but cannot find a part number etc. to order a new one. Any suggestions?
check with the dealer I suppose. There were threads earlier on where this was happening to others and it was covered under warranty. I touch mine every now and then and it's definitely not secured tightly.
The following users liked this post:
lhese (08-17-22)
Old 09-10-22, 12:07 PM
lhese
6th Gear

Originally Posted by mikemu30
check with the dealer I suppose. There were threads earlier on where this was happening to others and it was covered under warranty. I touch mine every now and then and it's definitely not secured tightly.
I contacted the dealer parts department and was told that the part was not available as it comes with the steering wheel. I find that hard to believe but cannot find the part online as I don't have an actual part number to search by. I have attached a picture of where the missing emblem was embedded as well as a picture of the emblem from another vehicle. If anyone has a recommendation, it would be appreciated.

Old 09-12-22, 05:25 AM
mikemu30
Lexus Test Driver

So it fell off and you can't find it? Damn.
Old 09-12-22, 07:24 AM
E46CT
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,607 Posts

I'd imagine that both the L logo and the F Sport badge come with the wheel and airbag and cannot be sold separately. so should be able to get a new steering wheel if under warranty. if not i'd check ebay or alibaba or similar they might have some stuff from china you can stick on. i'd rather have that than an open space.
The following users liked this post:
landonm86 (11-19-22)
Old 09-13-22, 10:09 AM
LexusJoey
Pit Crew

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts

I found this.
https://shopee.com.my/F-Sport-logo-S...207.4140238437
Old 09-13-22, 10:51 AM
mikemu30
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by LexusJoey
Pretty cool and good catch. I wonder if that fits the US model.
Old 09-17-22, 11:37 AM
lhese
6th Gear

Default Difficult link to complete purchase

Thanks for the link. However, every time I try to set up the account and order the item, I get a invalid card or telephone number?
Old 11-18-22, 10:09 AM
yolofan777
10th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the link. However, every time I try to set up the account and order the item, I get a invalid card or telephone number?
What's your solution? I am facing same issue
Old 11-18-22, 08:42 PM
NCGator25
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The same thing happened with my 2019 F Sport. Since it was still under warranty at the time, Lexus paid the dealership to replace the whole steering wheel. I even called Lexus to ask about it since it seemed ridiculous they couldn't simply mail me the "sticker," but they said it wasn't an option. The new "sticker", on the new steering wheel, almost fell off too. I had to push it down to ensure it would stick, so it didn't fall off again. It seems they simply aren't pushing them on hard enough at the factory.

The "sticker" was under the seat when I found it. I'd simply put some glue on it and stick it back on if you find it.

Last edited by NCGator25; 11-19-22 at 09:09 AM.
Old 11-18-22, 09:00 PM
yolofan777
10th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NCGator25
The same thing happened with my 2019 F Sport. Since it was still under warranty at the time, Lexus paid the dealership to replace the whole steering wheel. I even called Lexus to ask about it since it seemed ridiculous they couldn't simply mail me the "sticker," but they said it wasn't an option. The new steering wheel almost fell off too. I had to push it down, so it didn't fall off again. It seems they simply aren't pushing them on hard enough at the factory.

The "sticker" was under the seat when I found it. I'd simply put some glue on it and stick it back on if you find it.
The problem is I could not find that sticker. Lol gonna draw one myself
Old 11-19-22, 05:33 AM
ATL350
Advanced

Received 302 Likes on 186 Posts

Originally Posted by NCGator25
The same thing happened with my 2019 F Sport. Since it was still under warranty at the time, Lexus paid the dealership to replace the whole steering wheel. I even called Lexus to ask about it since it seemed ridiculous they couldn't simply mail me the "sticker," but they said it wasn't an option. The new steering wheel almost fell off too. I had to push it down, so it didn't fall off again. It seems they simply aren't pushing them on hard enough at the factory.

Wait...the new steering wheel "almost fell off"?? Do you mean the emblem or the actual steering wheel itself? Which did you have to push down to secure it?

Old 11-19-22, 09:11 AM
NCGator25
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ATL350
Wait...the new steering wheel "almost fell off"?? Do you mean the emblem or the actual steering wheel itself? Which did you have to push down to secure it?
Sorry, that was confusing the way I worded that, so I updated my post. It was the sticker that was falling off again, not the new steering wheel. It still blows my mind that they spent probably a $1k replacing the whole steering wheel, instead of simply mailing me a new two dollar sticker!
Old 11-19-22, 10:00 AM
LexusJoey
Pit Crew

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts

Same issue. I was fidgeting the emblem while driving and found that it was very easy to just peel off. I got home and crazy glued it on. It's not coming off ever again. I recommend everyone to do this.
Old 11-20-22, 03:19 AM
lhese
6th Gear

Originally Posted by E46CT
I'd imagine that both the L logo and the F Sport badge come with the wheel and airbag and cannot be sold separately. so should be able to get a new steering wheel if under warranty. if not i'd check ebay or alibaba or similar they might have some stuff from china you can stick on. i'd rather have that than an open space.
Nothing on EBay. Alibaba wanted $80.00 for the logo! Very frustrating

Quick Reply: 2021 ES350 F Sport Steering Wheel Emblem