Lexus Advisory Board survey - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Notices
ES - 7th Gen (2019-present) Discussion topics related to 2019+ ES models

Lexus Advisory Board survey

Old 03-15-19, 11:46 AM
Car9
Driver School Candidate

Default Lexus Advisory Board survey

Anybody receive an email from the Lexus Advisory Board asking you to participate in a survey?

I'm wondering if they send this to every owner of a Lexus.
Old 03-15-19, 01:05 PM
LeeSoFL
Rookie

I filled it in just now, was very specific to my F Sport model. I don't know if they tailor the survey to the version purchased?

Last edited by LeeSoFL; 03-16-19 at 04:22 AM.
Old 03-15-19, 01:46 PM
lesz
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Car9 View Post
Anybody receive an email from the Lexus Advisory Board asking you to participate in a survey?

I'm wondering if they send this to every owner of a Lexus.
I believe that all Lexus owners do not get the emails inviting them to become members of the Lexus Advisory Board.

When I've seen threads on the CL boards in the past that were started by people who got the emails, a few others reported getting the same emails, but most who responded said that they did not get them.

I have no idea what the criteria is for who gets invited, but I've consistently owned multiple Lexus vehicles for about 15 years, and I've never been asked to participate.
Old 03-15-19, 01:53 PM
LeeSoFL
Rookie

Originally Posted by lesz View Post
I believe that all Lexus owners do not get the emails inviting them to become members of the Lexus Advisory Board.

When I've seen threads on the CL boards in the past that were started by people who got the emails, a few others reported getting the same emails, but most who responded said that they did not get them.

I have no idea what the criteria is for who gets invited, but I've consistently owned multiple Lexus vehicles for about 15 years, and I've never been asked to participate.
That's odd, because our first Lexus was our 2018 RC F Sport, and we got that survey. The ES F Sport was purchased in Oct, and we got this again today.
Old 03-15-19, 02:49 PM
mikemu30
Lexus Champion

I just received a survey from the marketing firm Ipsos. Brief but I submitted it online.
Old 03-15-19, 04:12 PM
calgold06
Driver

I just filled it out. Not sure how much this forum contributed to questions regarding sun glass holder and center console room.
Old 03-15-19, 07:49 PM
AnthonyMJ
Pole Position

[QUOTE=lesz;10467503]I believe that all Lexus owners do not get the emails inviting them to become members of the Lexus Advisory Board.

/QUOTE]

They are not inviting you to become a member, just to fill out a survey. I declined.
Old 03-15-19, 09:40 PM
TechNut
Lexus Test Driver

I have received the emails on all our Lexus vehicles since our 2013 RX. I always have to read carefully to make sure I know which vehicle they are asking about.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: