ES - 5th Gen (2007-2012) Discussion topics related to 2007+ ES350

PICS of YOUR ES350 with different wheels wanted

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-19, 06:00 AM
1eyedjak
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default PICS of YOUR ES350 with different wheels wanted

I want to upgrade the wheels . I have the silver 10 spoke I think. 2010 ES350 Obsidian (dark charcoal) and I want to change wheels to make it look less like an old mans car.

want to see pics of yours . im looking for some charcoal grey color wheels maybe..
Old 04-10-19, 07:07 AM
jagtoes
Racer

Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by 1eyedjak
I want to upgrade the wheels . I have the silver 10 spoke I think. 2010 ES350 Obsidian (dark charcoal) and I want to change wheels to make it look less like an old mans car.

want to see pics of yours . im looking for some charcoal grey color wheels maybe..
You have an old mans car and wheels won't make a difference unless you go to 22's or larger.
Old 04-10-19, 12:40 PM
1eyedjak
Rookie

Originally Posted by jagtoes
You have an old mans car and wheels won't make a difference unless you go to 22's or larger.
not only did u not post a pic but thats one of the stupidest remarks ive ever seen.

22 or larger. No thanks.

There are plenty of luxury sedans with rims.
The following users liked this post:
brucelee1 (01-22-22)
Old 04-10-19, 01:17 PM
jagtoes
Racer

Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts

not only did u not post a pic but thats one of the stupidest remarks ive ever seen.

22 or larger. No thanks.

There are plenty of luxury sedans with rims.
Standard OEM 17" rims. Look well suited for an old man's car.
Old 04-10-19, 03:50 PM
ellocovg
Advanced

Received 204 Likes on 134 Posts

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/es-...07-2012-a.html

Check these wheels out the OEM 18s are my favorite wheels for the 2007’s.
Old 04-11-19, 10:28 AM
1eyedjak
Rookie

Originally Posted by jagtoes
Standard OEM 17" rims. Look well suited for an old man's car.
1st post you say 22 or bigger ...next post you say 17 is fine.....neither relevant to the post as I asked for pics and you are just wasting time with your dull opinion.
Old 04-11-19, 10:30 AM
1eyedjak
Rookie

Originally Posted by ellocovg
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/es-...07-2012-a.html

Check these wheels out the OEM 18s are my favorite wheels for the 2007’s.

thanks for showing your wheels . there is no law that says just because its luxury it has to look like an old mans car. wheels make a lot of difference and everyone has their own opinion. I am not asking for opinions ..I just want to see some pics. its not that hard folks. if you havnt changed your wheels then I dont need your opinion.
k00gent (10-11-19)
Old 04-11-19, 03:39 PM
ellocovg
Advanced

I’d stick to close to OEM size and fight the urge to get 20’s. Old cars don’t like the added stress from big heavy wheels. Newer ES wheels would all be a huge improvement and can be have relatively cheap.
Old 04-12-19, 05:45 AM
1eyedjak
Rookie

I’d stick to close to OEM size and fight the urge to get 20’s. Old cars don’t like the added stress from big heavy wheels. Newer ES wheels would all be a huge improvement and can be have relatively cheap.
I dont want 20's. I dont want added cost of tires nor the difference in ride. 18 is fine. the other guy was the one that said I needed big wheels which I hate personally.
Old 04-19-19, 07:16 AM
1eyedjak
Rookie

well ...I guess people who drive this type of care have no individuality...lol..
Old 04-19-19, 05:33 PM
ellocovg
Advanced

How many ES350’s have you ever seen with any types of mods at all in person? I’ve never seen one as a matter of fact I’ve never seen any Lexus except for the IS with any type of modifications in person. People don’t buy a Lexus looking to make it sportier. Ppl buy Lexus becauce there Bullet proof, quiet, and a plushy drive. Once you start to do modifications you loose the comfort and quietness which is the reason to buy a Lexus in the first point. On that note I love the 2015 ES350 18” wheels on this car.
Old 04-20-19, 01:14 PM
1eyedjak
Rookie

How many ES350’s have you ever seen with any types of mods at all in person? I’ve never seen one as a matter of fact I’ve never seen any Lexus except for the IS with any type of modifications in person. People don’t buy a Lexus looking to make it sportier. Ppl buy Lexus becauce there Bullet proof, quiet, and a plushy drive. Once you start to do modifications you loose the comfort and quietness which is the reason to buy a Lexus in the first point. On that note I love the 2015 ES350 18” wheels on this car.
ok ..all I said was I wanted to change the rims. I didnt say I needed 22's or 20's or spoilers or LEDs or hood scoops or coil springs. I Just said I wanted to change the rim style.

I dont particularly like the silver 10 spoke. just because I want to change the rim doesnt mean I am going to change the ride or the function of the car. just because I drive a lexus doesnt mean it has too look a certain way. there are quite a few F sports running around that are really nothing more than sportier looking gs350's ..

you guys are blowing this way out of proportion and well not adding anything to the question.

I am talking about here is changing the rim to a different 17 or 18 . that is not modding or changing the car as it was made. its basic. and ITS THE SAME THING THEY DO NOW FROM FACTORY.

the 2019 ES350 comes with nicer rims on it from factory. and its still a luxury car. doesnt mean it cant look good....smh...
x0TheBaldGuy0x (08-08-24)
Old 04-20-19, 09:22 PM
ellocovg
Advanced

And what I said is people don’t really mod Lexus except for the IS for the most part. If your talking new a Lexus ES cost 40-50k not many ppl spend that much money and then tinker with it. If your looking at an older one most young people don’t want a Lexus and older people don’t want to modify a perfectly good car. I’m middle ground 36 years old and I had the highly modded Accord with 19”s when the biggest wheels most had were 18”s. Then when chrome was in I had the brand new se Camry with 20’’s chromed out, then I had the brand new Taco with black Wheels and off-road tires.

I had my ES it ran great and I contemplated giving it some TLC fresh paint, paint the roof piano black, update the wheels, add the OEM lip spoiler and more but I did what most ppl my age do. I sold it took the 6K plus the other 5k I was going to put into the car and put it towards a brand new RX. I have nothing against changing the wheels but I didn’t want to deal with the things that eventually break when you modify the size and or the weight of the original wheels especially if it’s on an older car where the parts are nearing end of life already.

ok ..all I said was I wanted to change the rims. I didnt say I needed 22's or 20's or spoilers or LEDs or hood scoops or coil springs. I Just said I wanted to change the rim style.

I dont particularly like the silver 10 spoke. just because I want to change the rim doesnt mean I am going to change the ride or the function of the car. just because I drive a lexus doesnt mean it has too look a certain way. there are quite a few F sports running around that are really nothing more than sportier looking gs350's ..

you guys are blowing this way out of proportion and well not adding anything to the question.

I am talking about here is changing the rim to a different 17 or 18 . that is not modding or changing the car as it was made. its basic. and ITS THE SAME THING THEY DO NOW FROM FACTORY.

the 2019 ES350 comes with nicer rims on it from factory. and its still a luxury car. doesnt mean it cant look good....smh...

Last edited by ellocovg; 04-20-19 at 09:27 PM.
Old 04-20-19, 11:31 PM
1eyedjak
Rookie

And what I said is people don’t really mod Lexus except for the IS for the most part. If your talking new a Lexus ES cost 40-50k not many ppl spend that much money and then tinker with it. If your looking at an older one most young people don’t want a Lexus and older people don’t want to modify a perfectly good car. I’m middle ground 36 years old and I had the highly modded Accord with 19”s when the biggest wheels most had were 18”s. Then when chrome was in I had the brand new se Camry with 20’’s chromed out, then I had the brand new Taco with black Wheels and off-road tires.

I had my ES it ran great and I contemplated giving it some TLC fresh paint, paint the roof piano black, update the wheels, add the OEM lip spoiler and more but I did what most ppl my age do. I sold it took the 6K plus the other 5k I was going to put into the car and put it towards a brand new RX. I have nothing against changing the wheels but I didn’t want to deal with the things that eventually break when you modify the size and or the weight of the original wheels especially if it’s on an older car where the parts are nearing end of life already.
again irrelevant as I never said I was going to modify the size and or weight of the wheels. if I put a set of wheels off a 2014 it would be zero difference unless for some reason the wheel was heavier.

anyhow...this forum is full of nonsense. if what I am talking about was so "unorthodox" then the style of wheels on camrys and es350's right now would be same as they were 5yrs ago. smh...again never asked anyones opinion. its not my first car. if nobody has a pic or didnt change the wheels then why do you keep giving me the .02 cents... and most importantly repeating things about modified sizes and things that I am not going to be doing...
Old 04-21-19, 10:49 AM
1eyedjak
Rookie

IF what you guys were saying then why did Lexus make the 2019 F Sport ES350 ? oh no..they arent going to sell any of those

Quick Reply: PICS of YOUR ES350 with different wheels wanted