ES - 5th Gen (2007-2012) Discussion topics related to 2007+ ES350

25th anniversary ES next year?

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-13, 09:20 AM
jkeller
Advanced

Received 74 Likes on 60 Posts
Default 25th anniversary ES next year?

I get email questionnaires from Lexus every so often. Last week i get this one that reads in part."Thank you for your interest in this study and for your continued participation in the Lexus Advisory Board.

Lexus continually seeks to offer increasingly better products and services, and as a valued member of the Lexus Advisory Board, you are instrumental in the decision-making behind such decisions. In this study, Lexus is interested in your thoughts about special-edition vehicles, particularly as they relate to the Lexus brand. We are working diligently on engineering even better Lexus vehicles, and we would be very grateful if you could take a few minutes to answer this brief survey."

It asked me about 20 questions weather I thought anniversary editions are a good idea, cool, added value etc. I've noticed there is usually some kind of a Lexus knowledge test question(s) in the group. This time it listed all of the current lexus models, and asked me which ones had Lexus made for 25 years. Also asked how many years BMW MB and Infiniti had been making cars what kind of special editions Lexus had made before, Coach, Pebble beach etc. I'm wondering if there's going to be anniversary LS and ES models next year? I have been getting these emails for a couple of years. They must have got me from the Lexus owners website.