ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/es-1st-to-4th-gen-1990-2006-179/)
-   -   i feel so embarrassed (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/es-1st-to-4th-gen-1990-2006/48391-i-feel-so-embarrassed.html)

Lexpusher96 06-09-02 05:41 AM

I used to have some pull with my ES, but those days are gone. I can say that my wife and I have had some great times in the ES. She really digs the leather! Note: the sunroof is great for making more room, too. I just have to be more careful with the switches for the hydraulics next time...they can get in the way.

EGainer 06-09-02 05:23 PM

while we're on the subject, if you get in the back, move the seats up and recline them forward, there's enough room to sit on the floor, for either you or the girl

meZoom! 06-09-02 05:45 PM

Originally posted by EGainer
while we're on the subject, if you get in the back, move the seats up and recline them forward, there's enough room to sit on the floor, for either you or the girl
...not if your boyfriend is shaq. enough space my a**!!:D

Nabeel 06-09-02 07:30 PM

I've never tried moving the seats forward. With a place for the girl to sit on the floor and me to be seated......lol, I'll have to explore that option.

This post is officially in the gutter :D

mcelligott 06-10-02 09:09 AM

Heh, i reclined and put the passenger seat all the way back once when i needed to use it with a random chick at a party once. I think the best part was the next morning when i was driving my friends home and mentioned to the guy riding shotgun what happened in the seat the previous night. lol I think he's still scarred from that conversation.

Kyle Harty 06-10-02 09:46 AM

Never got any action in the ES yet, haven't had it that long. When I got it my girl was 9 months pregrant and we lived together, so the car wasn't practical. I'm single again now, but haven't had the opportunity yet. If I can manage in the back of a 87 Chevy Nova, or the driver's seat of a 90 Toyota truck at 60 mph, the back seat of the ES shouldn't be bad. :)

Now the real point of the post, I had a little lame race with a friend in a late 80's, early 90's Cougar (V6 I'm assuming) last night. He was ahead right off the start, but I took him at about 35 mph and kept pulling to 50 where I let off (40 mph zone and alot of cops so I didn't want to go any faster). Not really much of a race, but oh well. My car also needs a new motor mount, valve cover gaskets, a tune up, and a driveshaft just started making noise. I've got the parts, hopefully most of it will be taken care of by next week and the car should be running a little better, maybe a little quicker.

Nabeel 06-10-02 07:49 PM

Driver's seat of a Toyota truck at 60mph? Daaamn...

I pissed off a huge ass Dodge Ram the other day when I out-accelerated him from a stoplight. He was honking at me at the next stoplight.

EGainer 06-11-02 07:30 AM

i blew away a AAA van with some country guy in it. this is the kind, that as soon as you pass them, they think they need to keep up with you or pass you back, so we kept going faster, but seeing how i was in my ES and he was in a van, not happening. lol. as soon as i got to the next light, he leaned out his window and said "what are you a *****ing moron?!?" I laughed at him and burned as i left the light, he went a different way since i was turning and he was going straight

blux 06-11-02 07:33 AM

HAHA...damn AAA peeps....w0rd up EG....

EGainer 06-11-02 07:50 AM

anybody raced an eclipse? i had this one time, on a highway at a stoplight right before it crosses I40. i'm next to an eclipse, it has a huge muffler, xenons, altezzas, small front lip, and sounds like it has somethign done to the engine. i decided to race, even though i would lose, so i kept inching forward, then revved the engine. we started going, her began to get ahead of me, then at about 20 i caught up and passed him. but as soon as i got out of first gear, he passed me again. we kept going faster, i was right behind him, doing 60, 70, 80. then we are coming up on a pack of cars. i went to the right lane, behind him, passed the person in the left lane, then back into the left, and passed the next person in the right lane. while im doing this, he pulls onto the shoulder and passed them on the shoulder, we meet back together again and we are doing 90 or so. speed limit is 55. we hit 100 then he gets off where the road splits into two parts and i go left. so i sorta lost, i was behind him the whole time, but i kept up, that was the point

Nabeel 06-11-02 02:51 PM

I beat an Eclipse pretty badly one time, but I thik it was a non-turbo automatic, so that's not really worth mentioning. I know a girl with a 5-spd Eclipse, maybe I'll ask her to race sometime.

wassup 06-11-02 08:02 PM

I don't know what any of you guys are talking about. I have a 98 ES and let me to you that it is SLOWWWWWW. I'm about to upgrade to the GS 400 level.

blux 06-11-02 08:35 PM

what the....

<very random hyper rant>

DOOD, I dunno what your talkin about. My ES owns like massive face out there...(massive ownage ensued) I just like hit that bad ARSE ECT POWA ~ button and I just fly. I like own people...(like there is a person...and I like see him...I'm like sup...::revvs engine::, hes like sup playa and then we race...) Like when I'm out ballin and stuff I'm like sup playas and I just own people..I kinda think my ES is fast compared to my old 91 GMC Jimmy....I'm not some like massive baller that has or has ever had a race car like some viper or somthing...sO I kinda think my es is fast...

~BTW, just waxxed my ride...looks hekka good...... ;)

~yall really need to try the meguiars leather whipes...the ones in the black bottle thing....they are MONEY....really spiffy lookin leather now....its all shiny and what not...very nice...

~Get some Rain-X 2...its highly recomended....

~geez....I am really hyper.....

</very random hyper rant>

Nabeel 06-11-02 08:46 PM

About 3 hours ago I beat the ***** out of a riced-out Civic that tried to race me from a stoplight, 2 times in a row. Just thought I'd share that, it made my day :D

blux 06-11-02 08:50 PM

damn, gangsta -- you smoked that civic like a true playa shood!~