ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

i feel so embarrassed

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-02, 08:42 AM
SecPole14
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down

My high school is a damn ghetto. It's an upscale community, but I think people spend money on homes, not cars, here. I find that odd since I would rather have a small house and a bling-bling ride(s). The only Lexus cars on the lot (and it is a HUGE lot) are my ES and my friend's ES3 which has been de-badged by a theif. There is one new BMW 323 with some big gay rims a few old (diesel) Mercedes. Lots of Camaros and Mustangs and lifted trucks. Usual low-priced domestics (Escapes, Focuses, Cavaliers) and a few new Nissans. Some older VW's. Lots of rice. Really gay. I think someone has a MkIII Supra NA. Nothing special or fancy although everyone thinks their car is special and fancy...
Old 06-07-02, 09:51 AM
j2tha0e
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i wish i went to a school like some people here where the student parking lot wasn't all civics.
i swear, my high school and even my college parking lots are about 80% populated my civics. of that 80%, 80% of them were rice.
and it's the bad rice.
when school gets out, all you hear is alarms chirping, exhausts screaming and stereo pounding EVERYWHERE AROUND CAMPUS!
it's kool tho, it was the IN thing. i was one of them in a prelude.
when i got my prelude, i jumped to the mods. drop, rims, intake, headers, exhaust, wing, and then when i got the outstide, i did my seats and sounds. (don't ask me why leather wasn't an option on the prelude '98)
for some reason, i don't feel like modding my ES. sounds is a necessity.
about racing an ES....
who cares. kick the ECT and JUST FLOOR IT!
Old 06-07-02, 01:01 PM
LexFather

Okay here goes a memorable one.....

So I must be the only knucklehead with a 5-speed Lexus. And I race the thing like a Vette. Back in 1996/1997/1998 it did not matter if u had rims or what kind it was to the majority of the public (DAMN CASH MONEY!!!! ) I had some 16" chrome and "kept em clean"

One time at freaknic, my friend told this chic that my car was his car. So she is all on his nuts cause "he has a LEX'....

I got a pic of her giving him head OUTSIDE MY CAR, he is standing up, she is on her knees, my chrome wheels and ES in the background. ALL MY FRIENDS like my car.......

There was the other time I am riding by with my bud and we see a nice chic. He yells out the window " HOW ABOUT SOME HEAD!!!!":eek: :eek:

Why this chic motions us to come over.:eek:

So we come to the parking lot, pick her up and we go into a cul-de-sac of one of these new neigborhoods, strap on the rubbers and bone this chic in my car one after the other. Then get some head.

Unbelievable, she then said nice car on the way back to drop her off.....

I got stories for DAYS..........I love my ES 300, I was 18/19 and you could not TELL MY *****!!!

From my expericence the ES 300 HAS MUCH PULL, so don't let the haters get to you. Keep your car clean please, don't do nothing silly, hoes know. You got a Lexus, you don't need a 10x25 foot wing or huge stickers to advertise your car....THEY know...

I got more if your interested. Races maybe.
Old 06-07-02, 01:09 PM
Nabeel
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL....awesome. I can't say I've had that kinda luck with my ES.

I'm eagerly awaiting more stories.....
Old 06-07-02, 01:22 PM
meZoom!
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhaaahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awwwwwsome stories 1sicklex! you and your friend(s) must be quite good lookin or something. it can't be "just the lex." u got any pictures of yourself??? no, not the one with homegirl blowing your friend tho.
there was this guy who went to my high school that thought he was a pimp. he was trying to impress this girl in his explorer up on mulholand drive at night. he was getting head from her when someone came to his car, pulled him out, pants down, pistol whipped the fool and robbed him. so much for trying to impress a chick. none of my stories could compare to 1sicklex's though.
Old 06-07-02, 01:33 PM
LexFather

I dunno, if u don't ask, you'll never know is my motto.
Imagine, I was driving a 1989 Nissan Sentra, got a summer job and bought a ES 300 IN MY NAME at 18yrs old (I graduated from high school at 17). remember back in 1996 there were no DUBS and hardly ANYONE had a 600 Benz or Bentley. A Lex was a big thing back then.

SO much, when AUSTIN POWERS the movie came out on DVD, (cause no one but me saw it in the movies) my friends could not believe how funny it was.
We went downtown and TALKED LIKE HIM TO EVERYONE!!!!We said dumb stuff like "I heard American girls are bout that action" and "American ladies know how to mover it" etc in a fake British accent.

Well we ran into some girls from S.C. that were in town for the weekend. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh nice Lexus.... They basically showed us how AMERICAN GIRLS WERE at their hotel. They were pretty pissed after my boy was "SPENT" and his real voice came out... They kicked us out...

THE FORCE IS NOW WITH ALL YOUNG JEDI ES 300 KNIGHTS!!!!!!
Old 06-07-02, 03:41 PM
Nabeel
Lexus Test Driver

Damn, That's two great stories, thanx meZoom and 1sicklex.

My ES has brought me absolutely NO luck w/ the ladies, although my other car has a few times. All my fun w/ the ES has been in various races, mostly against ricers.
Old 06-07-02, 05:38 PM
SecPole14
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Originally posted by 1SICKLEX

THE FORCE IS NOW WITH ALL YOUNG JEDI ES 300 KNIGHTS!!!!!!
What about us ES250 soljas? Hahahaha...

Sweet stories by the way...We must crown you the official CL pimp/man-*****...
Old 06-07-02, 09:24 PM
Nabeel
Lexus Test Driver

Yeah, anyone who can get that many benefits from driving an ES300 has to be the ultimate PIMP
Old 06-07-02, 09:26 PM
Nabeel
Lexus Test Driver

Come to think of it.....if the ES helped you get all that.....what has the GS4 done for ya?
Old 06-07-02, 10:23 PM
TheBigGuyRy
Driver

Haha.... I do take certain pride in driving the cream of the toyota crop, as old as my car is, there is something about the Lexus name that would make anyone proud. Same with Acura... (but not infinity )

As for some of these stories, I never thought it would be comfortable to do it in an ES

(at least I can't see a way)
Old 06-07-02, 10:37 PM
meZoom!
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally posted by TheBigGuyRy
As for some of these stories, I never thought it would be comfortable to do it in an ES

(at least I can't see a way)
it's not. ooops, i mean, nevermind.........
Old 06-08-02, 10:32 AM
LexFather

Yeah, it ain't. Make sure u got a wet wipe for those CREAMY leather seats

Well I am finishing up college and the GS4 is on another level. I took of the badges, now haveDiamond Polished alloy WEDS (instead of chrome) and older ladies love the car. Younger ones are now kinda intimidated. I had a girlfriend for a year and a half so I slowed it down for her.

But I am single again and it's summer, about to get hott
Old 06-08-02, 05:59 PM
Nabeel
Lexus Test Driver

Last edited by Nabeel; 08-16-02 at 03:45 PM.
Old 06-08-02, 11:09 PM
TheBigGuyRy
Driver

Well suprisingly enough I found the ES's backseat has more room than a 94 Acura Legend, I was not expecting that.

It was a pleasant suprise.

Now all I need is to tint my windows, just in case.

Quick Reply: i feel so embarrassed