Club Lexus Vendor Product Announcements The place to find new product information, photos and other announcements from Club Lexus' supporting vendors.

Extreme Dimensions - Product Ideas

Old 04-22-11, 09:44 AM
Extreme Dimensions
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Extreme Dimensions - Product Ideas

Hello Everyone!

My name is Khurram and I will be taking over all forum sales for Extreme Dimensions. I would love to give you a brief description about me, but instead I figured it would be better if I brought you some amazing deals. This way you just may remember me! Although, if you are still interested in getting to know me shoot me a PM I would love to have a conversation with anyone. Wait, this isn't eHarmony.com. ha ha. jk. So now on to business! I want to know what our fellow members want/need for their cars. Whether its something we already make or you want me to go bug my Product Development team with new ideas I will be more then happy to help. I am huge on building relationships with all my fellow enthusiasts, because lets face it, at the end of the day we are all trying to accomplish a common goal by enjoying our vehicles in our own ways!! So don't forget... post away... tell me what you are looking for and expect a PM from me or a response on this thread.

Khurram Tai
Forum Sales Rep.
Extreme Dimensions, Inc.
(714) 278-8000 Ext. 19
(714) 278-0220 Fax