Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Arnott Releases 2018 Auto Products Catalog

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-18, 01:31 PM
ArnottInc
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Arnott Releases 2018 Auto Products Catalog

Arnott Air Suspension Products -- the leader in aftermarket air suspension parts and accessories for luxury cars, SUVs, and motorcycles -- is pleased to announce the company as released its 2019 Automotive Products Catalog.

Download or Order a Printed Version of Arnott's Latest Catalog HERE: https://www.arnottindustries.com/contacts

The catalog contains details on nearly 400 air suspension replacement products, including dozens of new and updated aftermarket parts for Audi, BMW, Jeep, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, and more.

The 40-page publication lists Arnott's current product line along with almost 50 products in development, and features images of supported applications from around the world. To help resellers understand the Arnott Advantage, the catalog includes in-depth information on the company's Air Springs, New and Remanufactured Air Struts, and Compressors.

Parts are listed in tables by application, which provide part numbers by year and model.

To download the latest Catalog Click Here.

Last edited by ArnottInc; 05-31-19 at 10:50 AM.
Old 01-29-18, 03:55 AM
Bendy9
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great thread so far. thank you so much for let us know.
Old 02-13-18, 12:09 PM
lt1fire
Rookie

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ArnottInc
Arnott Air Suspension Products -- the leader in aftermarket air suspension parts and accessories for luxury cars, SUVs, and motorcycles -- is pleased to announce the company as released its 2018 Automotive Products Catalog.

The catalog contains details on nearly 400 air suspension replacement products, including dozens of new and updated aftermarket parts for Audi, BMW, Jeep, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, and more.

The 40-page publication lists Arnott's current product line along with almost 50 products in development, and features images of supported applications from around the world. To help resellers understand the Arnott Advantage, the catalog includes in-depth information on the company's Air Springs, New and Remanufactured Air Struts, and Compressors.

Parts are listed in tables by application, which provide part numbers by year and model.

To download the 2018 Catalog, Click Here. To request a print version of the 2018 Catalog, Click Here.

Awesome.... are you guys working on rear air shocks for the LS430??
Old 02-14-18, 10:39 AM
ArnottInc
Former Sponsor

Default Rear Strut for the LS 430

Originally Posted by lt1fire
Awesome.... are you guys working on rear air shocks for the LS430??
The Rear Strut for the LS 430 is on our roadmap and the part number is even in the 2018 Catalog (AS-2895) as coming soon but I don't know exactly when it will be released. I'll keep you posted.
Old 02-23-18, 03:35 PM
lt1fire
Rookie

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ArnottInc
The Rear Strut for the LS 430 is on our roadmap and the part number is even in the 2018 Catalog (AS-2895) as coming soon but I don't know exactly when it will be released. I'll keep you posted.
Thank you .... let me know if you need any testers for them
Old 05-31-19, 05:22 AM
Sandu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HELLO,
I own a LS460L with Air Suspension.

How are Arnott shocks compared to Genuine?
Can I have a customer feedback?
Are all the features of adaptive suspension kept? Or we will not be able to use Sport/Comfort modes?
Old 06-11-19, 08:13 AM
ArnottInc
Former Sponsor

Hi Sandu,

Arnott now offers Arnott designed new struts for both the front (AS-2855) and rear (AS-2856) of the 06-12 LS 460 with Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS). The Arnott assembly works with or without Sport Suspension but does not fit vehicles with all-wheel drive. This new assembly replaces the stock strut and features a new, not remanufactured, custom- tuned passive shock absorber. The Arnott engineered struts do not support adjustable damping settings but do provide auto leveling and the luxury of air springs to smooth out bumps and provide the premium ride that Lexus owners expect.

The tops are machined in our Florida CNC machine shop from aircraft quality American aluminum. Arnott’s new struts feature thicker, name brand, multi-ply air bladders, nearly indestructible seals and a brand new, tighter fitting, bottom mount and top cap.

Arnott-designed new struts are an excellent alternative for aging air suspension systems because they provide the luxury, comfort, and auto leveling of air springs but replace the older original OE damping (shock) with a new, custom-valved shock designed to provide a great ride at a more affordable price.

The Arnott new units are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty in North America and come with a 30-Day satisfaction guarantee.

Here is a list of our products for the LS 460:

(North America) https://www.arnotteurope.com/products/lexus/ls-460-toyota-celsior/usf-40-41-chassis/2012.html

(EMEA) https://www.arnotteurope.com/product...ssis/2011.html

Last edited by ArnottInc; 06-11-19 at 08:18 AM.
Old 08-14-19, 08:15 PM
uwansumadi
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 2013 LS460 F Sport. I am needing to replace the rear struts. I don't see any availability on your site, seems to go only to 2012. Are they available for my vehicle?
Old 08-16-19, 01:46 PM
ArnottInc
Former Sponsor

Default Change in LS 460 air suspension struts in 2013

Originally Posted by uwansumadi
I have a 2013 LS460 F Sport. I am needing to replace the rear struts. I don't see any availability on your site, seems to go only to 2012. Are they available for my vehicle?
There was a change in the struts for 2013. The OE part numbers are slightly different for 2012 and 2013 and the F-Sport, which was introduced around that time, has it's own part number too. We do have the 2013+ struts on the new product development schedule but I don't know what the ETA is.

Rear Driver's Side OE Part Number for 2012 Lexus LS 460:

Rear Driver's Side OE Part Number for 2013 Lexus LS 460: