Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

1 Day Only - Pre-Black Friday Sale - 15% Off & Free Gift!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-12, 05:01 AM
Nick@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1 Day Only - Pre-Black Friday Sale - 15% Off & Free Gift!

BLACK Friday is almost here and we're not wasting any time! Through midnight tonight (Wednesday) receive 15% off with coupon code PREBLACK. As an added bonus, all overs over $95 will receive a FREE Daytona Speed Master Jr. Wheel Brush - a $19.99 value.

Details

The Boss Is Here - Menzerna Fast Gloss 400 Has Arrived!

Menzerna Fast Gloss 400 Compound (FG400) is the long anticipated new compound from Menzerna Polishing Compounds that was designed to deliver the fast cutting action of a compound with the finish and workability of a polish. Menzerna Fast Gloss 400 Compound will quickly become an asset to the professional reconditioning industry with its ability to effortlessly remove 1200 grit sanding marks, heavy scratches, swirls and oxidation on all paint systems while leaving a high gloss finish that is not typically expected from a compound.

Originally Posted by Mike Phillips
I was very impressed with the new Menzerna FG 400 Compound. This is the first car I've used this product on and it was so easy to use and the results were so good that I plan on using it for future projects in which I'll test out different pads and tools.
New Menzerna FG 400 - One-Step Show Car Makeover

Menzerna Fast Gloss Compound (FG-400) 16 oz.

Menzerna Fast Gloss Compound (FG-400) 32 oz.

Menzerna Fast Gloss Compound (FG-400) 128 oz.

Last edited by Nick@Autogeek; 11-21-12 at 05:14 AM.