Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

XenonDepot D1S D2S D4S D2R Replacement HID Bulbs. SAVE BIG!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-12, 02:56 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

Azar,
It was really nice speaking with you and I appreciate you taking the time to post up some feedback on the board. I look forward to hearing from you once you get all your goodies =)

Steve
Old 10-11-12, 03:45 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by L3XOTIC
Just placed a $361 Order with Steve for my wife IS 250 AWD.

Grant standup guy, so far honest, answered all my questions, made recommendations, explained why buy Phillips VS generic brand HID'S/LED Bar's, told me items should ship tomorrow(Friday). Not always is it about price price price but customer service as well. Being a Car dealer owner, i understand some pay the price for satisfactory customer service while others rather buy cheap and suck up the ****ty low quality service.

I'll post an update once my items arrive and are installed.

So far, so good. Thanks in advance Steve!

- AZAR

Been dealing with Steve for ~ 6 years now and every time I call I get the same royal treatment. Last time I called I think we were on the phone for close to an hour You wont be disappointed
Old 10-12-12, 06:54 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

lol i remember that. Hope you're doing well bud!

Steve
Old 10-12-12, 09:00 AM
neegroy
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

any bulbs for the 2gs? high beam, low beam, day light running, and fogs.
Old 10-12-12, 09:08 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Absolutely! Does your GS have OEM HID headlights or halogen headlights?

Steve
Old 10-12-12, 11:54 AM
L3XOTIC
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Me and Steve easily ran a 30min phone call, felt like an old friend! No pressure, not rushed, answered all questions, made recommendations, simply went over the top with service. Xenondepot is my new home to all my automotive lightning needs(i am a car dealer so tons of business potential).

Again steve, thanks and excited for these lights to arrive!!
Old 10-15-12, 06:42 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

My pleasure bud! I look forward to getting some feedback from you once you get everything installed!

Steve
Old 10-17-12, 01:47 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone,

There is never been a better time to purchase HID bulbs and Halogen Performance Bulbs if your looking to upgrade your OEM HID bulbs or get better halogen bulbs. Make sure to take advantage of your forum discounts to save even more!

In the meantime, check out these great pictures a customer sent us with a XenonDepot Xtreme HID Kit installed in their Jeep Grand Cherokee and Xtreme D1S HID bulbs installed in their 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8

Xtreme HID kit - H10 6500K Fog Lights (Left) and Xtreme D1S 6500K in the headlights (Right)

Danny

Last edited by XenonDepot; 10-17-12 at 01:58 PM.
Old 10-18-12, 09:54 AM
SteeveJobs
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Steve,

I want to upgrade my D4S Bulbs and well as my fog lights to 6K HID on my 2008 IS250. What would be the pricing on the 2 set's including shipping?
Old 10-18-12, 11:43 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi,

Thank you for contacting me.

As per your questions:

1) Please view this page for more information about our D4S HID bulbs. Coupon code CLGB08 upon checkout will get you a $20/bulb discount.

2) Please view this link for more information about the XenonDepot HID kits. Your vehicle uses a 9006 bulb for the low beams meaning that you would need to get a 9006 HID kit. Coupon code CL will get you a $25 discount on the HID kit.

Steve
Old 10-25-12, 06:47 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

All HID bulb Orders have been shipped! Save on halogen bulbs and HID bulbs for a very limited time only! Check out the Philips X-treme Vision halogen bulbs and the Osram Night breaker plus bulbs for the ultimate halogen bulbs to upgrade your lights. We also carry OEM HID replacement bulbs to upgrade / replace factory HID bulbs such as D1S, D2S, D4S.

Are you looking to change out the color temperature of your existing HID kit? All you need to do is get new HID replacement bulbs to replace the bulbs you already have. They will literally plug into your ballasts as long as your ballasts are equipped with AMP connectors.

Take advantage of our scary low prices! Get an additional 5% off EVERY product + Free Shipping to the lower 48 States!

Use coupon code: 5OFF

Danny

Last edited by XenonDepot; 10-25-12 at 08:19 AM.
Old 10-26-12, 07:35 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Happy Friday everyone!

Thank you for the continued support everyone! Take advantage of our scary low prices! Get an extra 5% off + Free Shipping! Save like never before on Factory HID Bulbs, XenonDepot HID Kit, Automotive LED Bulbs, and many other exciting automotive products!

We hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

Check out these awesome pictures of the Jeep Grand Cherokee with Xtreme D1S 8000k Bulbs in the headlights and 6500K Xtreme HID kit installed in the fog lights.

Last edited by XenonDepot; 10-26-12 at 07:41 AM.
Old 11-02-12, 08:43 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

We have extended our scary low prices for a few more days! Take advantage of this great offer and save big! Get an extra 5% off + Free Shipping! Save like never before on Save like never before on Factory HID Bulbs, XenonDepot HID Kit, Automotive LED Bulbs, and many other exciting automotive products!

Last edited by XenonDepot; 11-02-12 at 09:06 AM.
Old 11-08-12, 03:32 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Did you know, over time your HID bulbs will lose light output? If your finding your headlights are not as bright as they use to be than upgrading to a new HID bulb may be a good idea. Take advantage of your forum savings and save on all OEM HID bulbs for your vehicle. You can save additional $20 OFF Xtreme D1S HID Bulbs and Xtreme D4S HID bulbs. Plus save an additional 10% OFF Xtreme D2S bulbs and D2R bulbs.

If you have halogen bulbs and not looking to upgrade to an XenonDepot HID kit but still looking for a brighter, whiter bulb for your headlights or fog lights than check out Philips CrystalVision Ultra bulbs or the Osram Nightbreaker Plus Bulbs. These bulbs are also a great upgrade if you are looking to match your high beams and fog lights to your HID lights.

Last edited by XenonDepot; 11-08-12 at 03:54 PM.
Old 11-14-12, 01:48 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone,

There is never been a better time to purchase HID bulbs and Halogen Performance Bulbs if your looking to upgrade your OEM HID bulbs or get better halogen bulbs. Make sure to take advantage of your forum discounts to save even more!

Shop now to avoid the holiday rush!

-Danny

Last edited by XenonDepot; 11-14-12 at 02:39 PM.

Quick Reply: XenonDepot D1S D2S D4S D2R Replacement HID Bulbs. SAVE BIG!!!