Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Inject Some Gloss Into Your Wash w/Blackfire

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-12, 10:14 AM
Nick@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Inject Some Gloss Into Your Wash w/Blackfire

I'm known among my friends, family and co-workers as the guy who finds something he likes, and sticks with it. I eat the same pancakes every day for breakfast and wash it down with the same coffee - iced, with 3 cream and 5 sugar - and I wouldn't have it any other way. It's not that I'm afraid of change, I just stick with what I know works. You know, kind of like Chevrolet with the small block. Why mess with a good thing?

As a rule of thumb, I stick with Pinnacle when it comes time to wash Max's CLS63 AMG. Just like my pancakes and iced coffee, Pinnacle products do the trick every time and never disappoint. Plus, it's somewhat of an unsaid expectation when Max hands me the keys to his born-in-Germany, 550 horsepower, obsidian black 4-door rocket. But alas, this is Autogeek, and we have over 70 different product lines, most of which consist of waxes, polishes, shampoos, etc. What better vehicle to put a new product to the test than the boss's hand-built imported luxury car? I don't think Max will mind, even if it's not the Pinnacle shine that he's come to expect.

That brings us to Blackfire, a product line that has been turning heads and creating whiplash for quite some time now. Unless you're living under a rock, I'm sure you've heard about the line being reborn again, with a new look, updates to existing formulas and several new additions to the line. Simply put, the new Blackfire line is fantastic, and as of lately I've been using the new products at every opportunity that presents itself.

Blackfire's new shampoo - Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo - is what you would classify as a gloss enhancing shampoo. Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo amps up the gloss with wet diamond polymers while reinforcing existing paint protection with an advanced blend of conditioning agents. If you're looking for a shampoo that gives your vehicle the just waxed look, Blackfire Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo will certainly do just that.

Highly concentrated formula means only 1 - 1.5 oz. per 3 gallons of water is required.

To further pamper the CLS63's delicate finish, I used a Sheepskin Wash Mitt as my wash media of choice. When used in conjunction with a high-quality shampoo, such as Blackfire's Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo, the Sheepskin Wash Mitt glides effortlessly across the paint.

Remember to rinse your wash media frequently so you don't rub dirt and grit back onto the finish. A second bucket with rinse water and a grit guard is the ideal method for safe, swirl-free washing.

Back into the wash bucket to load up for the next panel.

A common complaint with gloss enhancing shampoos is that they don't rinse freely, and often leave some type of film on glass. That's not the case with Blackfire Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo as it rinses freely, leaving no film behind.

To dry the Benz, I used a Metro Master Blaster. The Master Blaster is unlike anything else you've ever seen. This monster utilizes two twin-fan, 4.0 peak horsepower motors to blow warm, filtered air at over 58,000 feet per minute. It is the safest means of drying your vehicle because no towel is required! Best of all? You can leave your lawn equipment in the garage.

The Master Blaster includes a 10 foot heavy duty hose and an assortment of attachments.

Remember when I told you Blackfire Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo is a gloss enhancing shampoo? I wasn't kidding.

If you've been searching for an affordable shampoo that gives your vehicle that just-waxed look, Blackfire's new Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo is your calling card. It features a highly concentrated formula that's packed full of gloss enhancers and conditioning agents. It will not strip waxes or sealants and the only thing it leaves behind is whiplash inducing gloss and reflections.

Is there any chance I will give up my pancakes and iced coffee for a bagel and a cup of tea? Unlikely to happen any time soon.

Blackfire Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo

Last edited by Nick@Autogeek; 02-20-12 at 11:09 AM.
Old 02-18-12, 06:34 PM
LexyISF
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek
As a rule of thumb, I stick with Pinnacle when it comes time to wash Max's CLS63 AMG. Just like my pancakes and iced coffee, Pinnacle products do the trick every time and never fail to disappoint.

So you think Pinnacle products are crap? Thanks or the tip!
Old 02-20-12, 11:09 AM
Nick@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by LexyISF

So you think Pinnacle products are crap? Thanks or the tip!
Good catch! I fixed it.