Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

***Hottest Lexus' Calander Issue Poll***

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-11, 09:57 PM
i2fat
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 1J0Z SC
Why are you complaining? You at least made it on the top 15....
Lol. It wasn't easy getting votes. Had to work for em
Old 10-17-11, 11:50 PM
infinirx
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It is kind of complicated doing it again. But it is what it is. Can you post the new polls?
Old 10-18-11, 08:20 AM
djsai
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would just take the top 13.
Old 10-18-11, 08:43 AM
Fitment Factory
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by sojah
so even though i tied with vis250p he gets the nod ; i want a recount

how were people supposed to vote again,, by PM right??

doesn't appear that VIS250P even submitted photos (i don't even know what dudes car looks like) to be voted on anyways... seems to me like... nah screw it man its cool, you guys do your thing. congrats to the winners.
All the votes were casted through the poll.

Originally Posted by YaKuZa_GS
Ugh!! vote again?!! Wouldn't it just make more sense to just take the top 13?
Originally Posted by i2fat
Seriously..vote again? Yeah shouldn't you just take the top 13?
Originally Posted by infinirx
It is kind of complicated doing it again. But it is what it is. Can you post the new polls?
Originally Posted by djsai
I would just take the top 13.
My apologies guys! We went back to count the votes and there was a difference between the number of votes the last 2 guys. We have the top 13. We'll be contacting you guys shortly. My apologies once again with the confusion.

To purchase them calendars follow this link
www.fitmentfactory.com

Last edited by Fitment Factory; 10-18-11 at 11:03 AM.
Old 10-18-11, 09:54 AM
i2fat
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fitment Factory
All the votes were casted through the poll.

My apologies guys! We went back to count the votes and there was a difference between the number of votes the last 2 guys. We have the top 13. We'll be contacting you guys shortly. My apologies once again with the confusion.
Thank you!
Old 10-18-11, 12:04 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by i2fat
Lol. It wasn't easy getting votes. Had to work for em
i feel ya, i feel like i *****d myself out on my FB page to get some votes

congrats to my breathren that made it....i will be the first to say i CANNOT believe i beat yakuza's car....j's ride is sick man not that with all the wrench time i have done my car is a slouch but his car/pics are/were amazing.... and BTW J i even voted for you off another computer

do we get a preference of month? if so i would like February.... since its my birthday month
Old 10-18-11, 12:06 PM
Hil
Lexus Fanatic

Oo can I get May? By the way, thanks for doing this, Fitment Factory!
Old 10-18-11, 12:59 PM
Sffd103
Fire Slayer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

We all should be happy/honored we were even chosen! Props to Fitment Factory. Are we allowed to post more pics now that we have a smaller field to choose from. I'm just following the rules as stated. We were SUPPOSED to post 3 pics of our car.
Old 10-18-11, 02:05 PM
sojah
Lead Lap

FYI i didn't even vote for myself... i guess i SHOULD have asked some of my friends to vote for me cuz it sounds like that was fair game too

well i guess now i know in case this happens again in the future. so my 3 votes i actually got were legit votes then, good to know there are three people out there that actually like my car...

if there is ever a non IS calendar let me know... (and yes i am overtly hating on IS's although there are some pimp IS's in this poll)

so what are the actual models for the 13 that made it, 8 new model IS's, 4 2GSs, and an early model SC??? but that sounds pretty representative of the lex population in the US, i read on CL here once that the figures were something ridiculous like 90% of all lexus's on the road were IS, ES, and RX's.

Last edited by sojah; 10-18-11 at 02:09 PM.
Old 10-18-11, 02:51 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Hil
Oo can I get May? By the way, thanks for doing this, Fitment Factory!
yes ty

Originally Posted by Sffd103
We all should be happy/honored we were even chosen! Props to Fitment Factory. Are we allowed to post more pics now that we have a smaller field to choose from. I'm just following the rules as stated. We were SUPPOSED to post 3 pics of our car.
i cheated....i didnt think i would get any votes so i posted my top 3 pics (plus a few extra lol)

so what are the actual models for the 13 that made it, 8 new model IS's, 4 2GSs, and an early model SC??? but that sounds pretty representative of the lex population in the US, i read on CL here once that the figures were something ridiculous like 90% of all lexus's on the road were IS, ES, and RX's.
I2fat has a SC430 btw which you didnt include...i know yakuza,carbongs,and myself have 2gs but who is the 4th?

im surprised you didnt make it, i have seen your car its nice...i was hoping this would be broken down to include 1-2 models of EVERY style of lexus INCLUDING gengar's LFA how that didnt happen i dont know
Old 10-18-11, 03:22 PM
sojah
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by sakataj
yes ty

i cheated....i didnt think i would get any votes so i posted my top 3 pics (plus a few extra lol)

I2fat has a SC430 btw which you didnt include...i know yakuza,carbongs,and myself have 2gs but who is the 4th?

im surprised you didnt make it, i have seen your car its nice...i was hoping this would be broken down to include 1-2 models of EVERY style of lexus INCLUDING gengar's LFA how that didnt happen i dont know

i used to own a modded (slightly modded compared to the likes of carbon and such) gs400 and i still have regrets 3 years later about selling it, that's why i don't wanna sell my ls430 to get my next build going. i am thinking about just a cheaper second car rather than another $40k+ for a newer platform. have to wait and see what the next version of the LS will look like next year, i just hope it doesn't look like the 4gs AT ALL... still lovin your 2gs's that made it through and i'm glad cuz i'm gonna put the calendar up in my office so all my coworkers can see whats really goin on...
Old 10-18-11, 05:19 PM
vipXjunky
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm the 4th. wow lol guess I'm not noticed?
Old 10-18-11, 09:14 PM
Sonic_RC
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

i feel ya, i feel like i *****d myself out on my FB page to get some votes

congrats to my breathren that made it....i will be the first to say i CANNOT believe i beat yakuza's car....j's ride is sick man not that with all the wrench time i have done my car is a slouch but his car/pics are/were amazing.... and BTW J i even voted for you off another computer

do we get a preference of month? if so i would like February.... since its my birthday month

LOL don't sweat it bro, I believe it. I don't even have a FB account haha. I think if no members made "vote for me" threads or whoring themselves of FB no one would have voted haha. I mean there was some seriously deadly rides that didn't even get votes. I means seriously Platinum VIP's LS460 and Lightwave76's Mode Parfume GS, both those cars are FIRE! and not even 1 vote for either of them. Really?!?
Old 10-18-11, 09:45 PM
Hil
Lexus Fanatic

so what are the actual models for the 13 that made it, 8 new model IS's, 4 2GSs, and an early model SC???
Two 1SCs
Old 10-18-11, 11:31 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

i used to own a modded (slightly modded compared to the likes of carbon and such) gs400 and i still have regrets 3 years later about selling it, that's why i don't wanna sell my ls430 to get my next build going. i am thinking about just a cheaper second car rather than another $40k+ for a newer platform. have to wait and see what the next version of the LS will look like next year, i just hope it doesn't look like the 4gs AT ALL... still lovin your 2gs's that made it through and i'm glad cuz i'm gonna put the calendar up in my office so all my coworkers can see whats really goin on...
yeah i HATE the 4gs....its so fugly man. thanks

Originally Posted by BBRolex
I'm the 4th. wow lol guess I'm not noticed?
lol, i thought u sold your car...didnt even notice u posted right before carbon did....

Originally Posted by YaKuZa_GS
LOL don't sweat it bro, I believe it. I don't even have a FB account haha. I think if no members made "vote for me" threads or whoring themselves of FB no one would have voted haha. I mean there was some seriously deadly rides that didn't even get votes. I means seriously Platinum VIP's LS460 and Lightwave76's Mode Parfume GS, both those cars are FIRE! and not even 1 vote for either of them. Really?!?
yeah lightwave's gs is amazing....if he had posted pictures of it he would DEF have gotten votes..

Originally Posted by Hil
Two 1SCs
nice ones at that

Quick Reply: ***Hottest Lexus' Calander Issue Poll***