Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Father's Day Gift Ideas for the Perfect Dad!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-11, 10:10 AM
Nick@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Father's Day Gift Ideas for the Perfect Dad!

If you guys are anything like me, then every year you sit and ponder about what to get dad for Father's Day. Father's Day only comes around once a year, so it's not something you should take lightly and forget about.

Forget about the green tie, I love Dad Shirt, or the purple socks this year, and give dad the gift of a clean car with all the latest and greatest accessories from Autogeek. With an Autogeek Gift Certificate, you can be sure that dad will find the gift he has always wanted.

If you're a dad reading this, and want to make sure that you get the best possible gift this year, forward this to your wife and kids and I'm sure they will get the point.

Gift Certificates are incredibly easy to use, and are the perfect gift if you don't know what to get dad this year or if he's not local to you. It's as simple as sending an email, and you're all set until next year.

Dad can purchase anything he'd like in the store with a Gift Certificate. Floor mats, Polisher Kits, Vacuums, Wax, it all qualifies.

Give dad the gift of a show car shine this year with an Autogeek Gift Certificate.
Old 06-17-11, 08:02 AM
Nick@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

An online gift certificate is a gift that will always arrive on time and then dad can pick up one of these bad boys when he's ready.