Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Tom's STB's.... 1st come, 1st serve...

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-02, 09:06 AM
RacingAristo

mrsy,

Sorry! I just took the first 3 letters to represent you. Anyhow, yeah, let Steve know about the price confusion. In fact, I'll probably meet him next week when he comes back from his vacation. Time to pick up my toys!
Old 07-14-02, 09:11 AM
RacingAristo

Originally posted by bravo261
a1,

no offense, but you've been asking alot of question lately that i would assume someone who has over 1k posts to know. you are kidding, or just not quite sure what we're talking about? i'll tell you, i wasn't sure about anything or anyone until the last four months. went to the CL meeting at speedway and barely recalled who manaray was!! Mr. Hre and 11 posts/day!
bravo,

Don't judge a person by the number of his post. There are lots of experts who have less than 1000 posts but that doesn't make them less familiar with Lexus. For example, doublewhoosh.

Like a1 said before, he is a slow learner. Not everybody can absorb so many new knowledge in such short time. If you don't like certain member for certain reason, just ignore him/her.
Old 07-14-02, 09:46 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You know what.... I was just at the web-site and I think they got the prices mixed up and gave me the prices for the UGo STB's...
Old 07-14-02, 11:10 AM
GS4Will
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

RA,

i did not know "doublewhoosh" has a brotha.."doublewheesh"....:eek:
Old 07-14-02, 11:35 AM
RacingAristo

Will,

Oops! That's a typo! Yeah, wheesh is the secret evil long-lost twin brother of whoosh.
Old 07-14-02, 11:38 AM
RacingAristo

Originally posted by mrsypher
You know what.... I was just at the web-site and I think they got the prices mixed up and gave me the prices for the UGo STB's...
You're probably right! I might get the UGO ones since I want to change the stiffness without having to remove the STB everytime. TOM'S STB would block the ****.
Old 07-14-02, 11:58 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Ra, I had a order placed for UGO STB's for 3 months now.... They stopped production and I think they are out of stock now in Japan.. And who knows when they are or if they are going to start making them again....
Old 07-14-02, 02:35 PM
bravo261
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by RacingAristo

If you don't like certain member for certain reason, just ignore him/her.
a1exus is a polite guy by the looks of it, but was just wondering what all of his posts are about if he is yet to grasp most of the suspension parts and such.

so a1, you joking or looking for an answer?
Old 07-14-02, 02:49 PM
RacingAristo

Ra, I had a order placed for UGO STB's for 3 months now.... They stopped production and I think they are out of stock now in Japan.. And who knows when they are or if they are going to start making them again....
Those slackers..... I heard that STB doesn't improve handling dramatically. Having them or not isn't my top priority. But thanks for the information.
Old 07-14-02, 02:53 PM
RacingAristo

Originally posted by bravo261

a1exus is a polite guy by the looks of it, but was just wondering what all of his posts are about if he is yet to grasp most of the suspension parts and such.

so a1, you joking or looking for an answer?
I guess he seldom checked back his own thread? <shrug> But he seems to be getting better as he referred other members to use "SEARCH" function.

Like he said, he is a slow learner because I shared the same thought as you do before. As long as there is less "what is an intake" coming from him, I'm all good.
Old 07-14-02, 03:35 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

LOL..... What has this Thread become????
Old 07-14-02, 06:42 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

ok so i am confused, is the price for the TOM'S STB? or the UGO?!
Old 07-14-02, 06:48 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by rominl
ok so i am confused, is the price for the TOM'S STB? or the UGO?!
The group-buy is for the Tom's.... But I think the price was mixed up and I was given the UGO price..... But I still need to know who's in.... The price with be fixed and hopefully it will be better than it would've been since they made me look like a A$$.....
Old 07-14-02, 08:30 PM
RacingAristo

LOL..... What has this Thread become????
Oops, I did it again?

mrsy, let us know the updated price. Without the appropreiate prices, I don't think anybody would jump in. In this case, you pay more if you join the group buy.
Old 07-14-02, 09:29 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

The group-buy is for the Tom's.... But I think the price was mixed up and I was given the UGO price..... But I still need to know who's in.... The price with be fixed and hopefully it will be better than it would've been since they made me look like a A$$.....
HHAHAA you did mrsy! j/k man, you are doing a hell of a job. just keep us posted. i am still considering (at the same time getting a yes from my gf)

Quick Reply: Tom's STB's.... 1st come, 1st serve...