Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

SC *NEW* Product Interest Thread...

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-10, 11:24 AM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ExtremeDimensions
Sorry, we do not make any lighting, other than a few sets of universal foglights.

Looks like the Big Win front lip is ... WIN!!! hehe
Oh dear sweet Jesus ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! Please tell me more details on possible completion??? If possible please don't make it in fiberglass but if you have to that's fine. I already have my money ready and waiting for this!!!!

I hope its sometime in the near future since I plan on making my own lip from a factory SC400 in the next month but if this is really going to happen I might save myself the time and effort and just order what I have been waiting for over a year to get.

Oh and here is a better pic of the Big Win front lip with 97 stock sides and rear bumper. This is the look that almost every 97+ SC owner wants.....but we just need the Big Win front lip and that's about it. I know you guys are going to make a killing off of this.....

Last edited by P.R.S.22; 04-13-10 at 11:29 AM.
Old 04-13-10, 09:51 PM
horent135
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ExtremeDimensions
Sorry, we do not make any lighting, other than a few sets of universal foglights.

Looks like the Big Win front lip is ... WIN!!! hehe
If you start making this, when will the lip be ready for the market? can' wait!! hope the price is good too
Old 04-20-10, 09:58 PM
Extreme Dimensions
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey guys, I didn't even make a Poll thread because it seems the Big Win front lip is a very popular item you'd like to see made.
I've told my product development team and can only hope that this will be something we make in the near future.
Thanks a lot for the pic, P.R.S.22.
Also, expect your answers to be a lot sooner as we will be much much more active on the forum very soon.

thanks again
Old 04-21-10, 08:33 AM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Your very welcome brotha^^^ I hope the development team gives this project the thumbs up and starts production as soon as possible. The SC community would be very much in debt to your company and would definitely put the finishing touches on several good projects going on in our forum. Again thank you and look forward to hearing more information on getting the lip done.
Old 04-22-10, 10:45 PM
b1ackhawk
Intermediate

Originally Posted by P.R.S.22
Oh and here is a better pic of the Big Win front lip with 97 stock sides and rear bumper. This is the look that almost every 97+ SC owner wants.....but we just need the Big Win front lip and that's about it. I know you guys are going to make a killing off of this.....

Not to be a hater, but that lip looks really bad, low quality, poor fitament.
Seriously people rather have this than the T's Project kit on the previous page???????
Old 04-23-10, 09:49 AM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by b1ackhawk
Not to be a hater, but that lip looks really bad, low quality, poor fitament.
Seriously people rather have this than the T's Project kit on the previous page???????
The reason this particular Big Win lip looks like it has poor fitment is because it was previously in a car accident and was broken into 3 pieces, hence the reason it looks a bit off.

If you look on the other picture I posted the other one does not have that fitment issue and flows perfect with the 97+ front bumper. Here is another picture just for reference of the lip brand new with no problems with it at all that I took at the Mega Meet here in Fl. a few months ago.....

The reason why this got passed rather than the T's Project aero is time and money I think. It would cost alot of money just to buy a real T's Project kit and make a full replica of the whole thing, while it would be cheaper and alot easier to just make a replica of a front lip.

I understand the lip may not be for everyone but I think a large majority will enjoy having it available here in the US.

Last edited by P.R.S.22; 04-23-10 at 10:13 AM.
Old 04-24-10, 09:56 AM
CP_Ree
Lexus Test Driver

...and that T's kit is not nice.
Old 04-25-10, 03:51 PM
k0013
Driver School Candidate

BN sports wide body kit replica

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by k0013; 04-25-10 at 03:58 PM.
Old 04-27-10, 08:40 PM
Extreme Dimensions
Former Sponsor

thanks for the continued suggestions guys. That wide body is awesome.
Old 04-28-10, 07:54 AM
mr2tosc4
Lexus Test Driver

+1 Big win lip, do it right (polyu, fitment, quality, maybe half the price of what carson wants ) and you'll get an abundant number of orders. Not alot of people have it because of the way it is priced, for 600 you can get a whole kit not just a lip. It'll benefit carson too as there will be a demand for 97+ conversions. Win-win situation for both. Do it.
Old 04-28-10, 08:56 AM
ecstaticSC
Racer

Yes, Big win lip!!! Forget the T's kit, you might as well buy stock 97+ kit. They look 99% alike.
Old 05-11-10, 04:01 PM
mr2tosc4
Lexus Test Driver

any updates?
Old 05-12-10, 04:54 PM
Extreme Dimensions
Former Sponsor

We are still working closely with the Product Development team to figure out how feasible this can be. Thanks for checking in!
Old 05-12-10, 10:18 PM
vietunit
Lexus Champion

^ Hope everything goes well, I'd definitely buy it
Old 05-12-10, 11:15 PM
Phil888
Lexus Champion

Make something aggressive like the Wald kit for x50's... better yet make the whole lip kit so the SC can run some Quad exhuast!! Every kit for the SC's looks too much alike, i would love to see some more characteristic for these cars with some new kit style.

Im just putting out some suggestions

Quick Reply: SC *NEW* Product Interest Thread...