Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

MVP Motorsports Introduction & Introductory Sales

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-07, 09:28 AM
Kevin@MVP
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MVP Motorsports Introduction & Introductory Sales

Dear ClubLexus Members,

Hi, my name is Kevin from MVPmotorsports.com, we are the new vendor here on CL. Some of you may have heard of us in the Supra (or other) community, some of you may be current customers, or some of you may not have heard of us, so I would like to introduce ourselves.

www.MVPmotorsports.com has been around since 1999 and has an excellent reputation on many forums including Supraforums (the U.S., Australian, and U.K. versions), my350z, mr2oc, 3si.org, NICO, Miata.net, EvolutionM.net, and many others as a premier vendor for mid-to-high end quality parts. We are an authorized dealer of many brands you may be familiar with such as AEM, Blitz, Brembo, Enkei, GReddy, HKS, HRE, Ings+1, Innovate Motorsports, JIC, Lowenhart, RMM, Rotora, RPS, Seibon, Top Secret, Veilside, Volk, and hundreds of other brands. But we're also bringing something to the table that you guys may not be familiar with. We plan on bringing brands such as Boost Logic, BoostWerx, and PowerHouse Racing who are well known with the N/A Supra guys and have years of experience with the 2JZ-GE engine that I would like to bring here.

I don't have a Lexus personally, however I do have a naturally aspirated Toyota Supra which does share the same 2JZ-GE engine that you SC300/GS300 guys have (and very similar to the IS300 of course), and I have my car lightly modified. I've been selling parts for the 2JZ-GE engine since 2003 so I have a ton of feedback from my customers that I can give you to help you make the right decision in which parts to use and which parts to stay away from. One of my co-workers, Dusty, has owned 2 IS300’s himself and will also be on here assisting.

I am learning about the 1UZ-FE engine so I can also serve you V8 guys, so please be patient with me, but I am offering special deals for you 400 guys!

As far as our history, well we have a 10,400 sq. ft. warehouse in TX, we stock inventory (almost $1M USD) that our competitors don't, and we offer brands they don't. We also had the first 8 second import in the United States in 2001 which is a nice record to be known for! We also sold Ethan Kay, (owner of Club Lexus), in cooperation with PHR, his 650whp IS300. MVP has appeared on 2 magazine covers (Turbo May, 2001 and Sport Compact Car August, 2005) and had dozens of feature articles.

Our website is always under construction and we are adding Lexus parts on a daily basis so if there's anything on there you do not see please feel free to contact us as we may still be able to help you! We currently have over 7,800 car specific parts for your Japanese cars…and I do mean car specific.

Some of you may also know nonturbo.com or naperformance.com which has since merged with mvpmotorsports.com, I am the same Kevin from there.

Enough about us, let's get to the good stuff, introductory specials (good until 01/31/07)

Powerhouse Racing Fuel Rail for IS300 - MSRP - $399 Special - $299

Boostwerx Intake Manifold $875 with a FREE fuel rail ($300 value). Add $300 for a 75mm throttlebody.

Free shipping for ALL Boostlogic products.

Boost Logic Supra NA-T Stage 1 T61 Turbo Kit $4250
Boost Logic Supra NA-T Stage 2 T61 Turbo Kit $4950

Boost Logic Supra NA-T FMIC Kit $999
Boost Logic NA-T Piping $599

Boost Logic Billet Tensioner Bracket $300

Boost Logic NA-T 2.5mm Head Gasket $265.50

Boost Logic IS300 Turbo Kit $5399

Boost Logic IS300 Return Fuel Kit $405

Seibon Hoods for the SC, IS, and GS and some other misc. stuff for the IS like spoilers that seem to be popular at 30% off.

Seibon OEM Style Carbon Fiber Hood for Lexus IS300 - MSRP - $560 CL Introductory Price - $392!

Seibon OEM Style Carbon Fiber Hood for SC300/400 MSRP - $600 CL Introductory Price- $420

Volk - Please call or e-mail me for special pricing on ALL Volk wheels. Below are some examples of our popular sellers. MVP is one of the 4 largest Volk dealers in the U.S. and we often have your wheels in stock.

Best Regards,
Kevin
Old 01-05-07, 09:28 AM
Kevin@MVP
Former Sponsor

Enkei Wheels are also available heavily discounted!

Example, above set is only $895

Lexus IS350 HKS Hi-Power Exhaust - $599 + shipping

Free Shipping on Power Enterprise Impulse Intake for 92-97 SC300 or GS300

_________________________________________________________________________________

Free shipping on all Sparco seats! Contact us for pricing for seats, hardware, sliders, and seat bases from Sparco.

MVP Header for $449 SHIPPED - 17whp increase, best bang for buck mod without going forced induction on the 2JZ-GE motor, does NOT fit VVT-I models, VVT-I model header is available but it is special order (6-8 weeks)and costs $699.

Free shipping on all RPS Clutches, we run RPS clutches in our personal cars from my Supra N/A all the way to Dusty's 1200hp 2JZ-GTE Toyota Supra daily driver. I have sold hundreds of RPS Clutches to Lexus & N/A Supra owners including 57 clutches to NA-T owners, we have yet to have a clutch returned or have hade to make any warranty claims, however MVP is one of the largset RPS dealers so purchasing from us will ensure any warranty claim will be handled quickly.

Spec clutches, these are not my personal favorite but I know they are a favorite at Club Lexus so we are offering them with free shipping also.

Go here to see all of our RPS & Spec Clutches.

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Templa...929&SearchYN=N

We also offer OEM Lexus Parts.

If you guys have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,
Kevin
Old 01-05-07, 09:34 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Nice prices welcome to CL I'm familiar with you from SF.
Old 01-05-07, 09:57 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Good to see more vendors coming on board... especially those offering boost

Welcome to CL... Kevin
Old 01-05-07, 04:55 PM
teejnut
Lead Lap

nice more vendors. do you have any more exhaust offerings for the IS350? also, there's no section for the 2nd gen IS on your website
Old 01-05-07, 05:02 PM
PureDrifter
BahHumBug

Received 97 Likes on 89 Posts

yay!

V8 stuff is iminent at last

you guys made some custom billet stuff over at SF, any plans for the same for Lexus cars?
Old 01-05-07, 05:27 PM
Kevin@MVP
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by teejnut
nice more vendors. do you have any more exhaust offerings for the IS350? also, there's no section for the 2nd gen IS on your website
I can get virtually any exhaust for the IS350, I'd also give you some type of special deal on it. The IS350 section is in the works at the moment, we just got a new web guy and we had a period of about 3 weeks where we didn't have a web guy so we are a little behind, I am hoping to have the IS350 section up by the end of Feb and I have about 125 more products I will be adding to the existing Lexus sections. I really do apologize for the inconvenience it's all in the works, but if you can specify what you want I can get you both special discounted pricing and availability on it.

Originally Posted by PureDrifter
yay!

V8 stuff is iminent at last

you guys made some custom billet stuff over at SF, any plans for the same for Lexus cars?
What custom billet stuff are you talking about specifically?

As stated before I am a newbie with the V8 aftermarket, I have 4 years of experience with the 2JZ-GE aftermarket but this is a whole new world. Therefore I am willing to work with you guys to give you the hook-up on any existing products and any ideas that you have for current products given demand is there we can put it into production. The possibilities are endless from carbon fiber, to exhaust pieces, to engine dress pieces, all the way to built motors, we have the resources to do it, all we need is the support.

I'd also love to see pictures of your 99 LS400 if you don't mind PM'ing them, I love HRE wheels, I have some on order for my personal car.

Regards,
Kevin

Last edited by Kevin@MVP; 01-05-07 at 05:30 PM.
Old 01-05-07, 05:59 PM
mikal
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Kevin@MVP

What custom billet stuff are you talking about specifically?

Welcome to the CL kevin.

I think he's talking about the billet cap covers for the brake fluid, power steering fluid and etc with those "SUPRA" scripts. But this time with LEXUS script i guess.
Old 01-05-07, 07:17 PM
BoostAddct
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

PM Sent. Welcome to the forum!
Old 01-05-07, 08:03 PM
PureDrifter
BahHumBug

Received 97 Likes on 89 Posts

kevin, ygpm
Old 01-05-07, 08:15 PM
Supra Dr
Moving SC Threads

Received 122 Likes on 83 Posts

Welcome Kevin & Dusty to CL.

All you members who want custom stuff made & what if we could
get a group buy if they made it. Nows your chance to put up.
These guys make awsome stuff!

I've been looking forward to seeing you guys here.
Old 01-05-07, 08:28 PM
Kevin@MVP
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by mikal
Welcome to the CL kevin.

I think he's talking about the billet cap covers for the brake fluid, power steering fluid and etc with those "SUPRA" scripts. But this time with LEXUS script i guess.
Okay, just wanted to verify.

We can do all the TTC products with Lexus script but I'd need some commitment. I'm going to post a seperate thread right now in regards to all TTC products, I'll post the link in here after I've put everything together, I should have it done shortly (Monday to be exact, I have to speak with TTC in regards to the exact volume of items they want for everything before testing waters)

All PM's are being replied to, for everyone who is posting kind words and welcomes, thanks, we really do appreciate your support and welcoming.

Regards,
Kevin

Last edited by Kevin@MVP; 01-05-07 at 08:54 PM.
Old 01-05-07, 10:44 PM
LEXSOOS
Lexus Test Driver

Exclamation

We really need FRONT/REAR Camber Kit for our '98-'05 GS models. Currently, there is nobody who makes such kit and demand is still HUGE. Do you think, somone is able to make one for us?
Old 01-05-07, 10:54 PM
SC400Dude
Lexus Champion

Cool! Glad you guys are on board with us here on CL!

I've dealt with Dusty in the past...great person to deal with.

I'll be ordering my coilovers soon from y'all...
Old 01-05-07, 11:19 PM
jsquared
Lexus Test Driver

welcome to CL!

can't wait till you get all that 2IS stuff up...

Quick Reply: MVP Motorsports Introduction & Introductory Sales