Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Junction Produce Group Buy People

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-05, 04:06 PM
Shyne
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have heard from a good source about a theory that this guy is trying to use our money for his purposes...if I haven't heard of a bigger mistake someone could make with me...im sorry, but why the is he a CLUB LEXUS VENDOR.?.HOW THROUGH THIS WEBSITE COULD HE USE MINE AND EVERYONE ELSE'S G'S TO BUY HIS OWN STUFF with THIS WEBSITE'S PERMISSION...Shyne

Last edited by Shyne; 02-06-05 at 04:13 PM.
Old 02-06-05, 06:13 PM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

John....my suggestion would be to fix the problem....now....
Old 02-06-05, 06:18 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,175 Likes on 1,328 Posts

Originally Posted by Shyne
i have heard from a good source about a theory that this guy is trying to use our money for his purposes...if I haven't heard of a bigger mistake someone could make with me...im sorry, but why the is he a CLUB LEXUS VENDOR.?.HOW THROUGH THIS WEBSITE COULD HE USE MINE AND EVERYONE ELSE'S G'S TO BUY HIS OWN STUFF with THIS WEBSITE'S PERMISSION...Shyne
Shyne,

As I've said to you via PM, JP was just fine as a vendor when approved by ClubLexus, although clearly there are some serious communication and speed of delivery issues with their latest group buy and some other earlier orders. An anonymous third party 'good source' certainly isn't enough proof for you post allegations of this sort. If you (or anyone else) have more specific and credible details please PM me or other moderators with it directly.

We (ClubLexus) have been attempting to help resolve these issues through a number of means. Allowing this thread to stay open in this forum, attempted communications to the vendor from several moderators, etc.

Originally Posted by Shyne
HOW THROUGH THIS WEBSITE COULD HE USE MINE AND EVERYONE ELSE'S G'S TO BUY HIS OWN STUFF with THIS WEBSITE'S PERMISSION...Shyne
As I said earlier, when approved to become a CL vendor JP was a fine addition to our vendor ranks. Only recently with this group buy have there been serious issues that the vendor has not addressd either with proactive communication or actual delivery. "With this website's permission" is not at all accurate. Sales of items via our forum by vendors are very similar to an eBay vendor selling items or buying an item you saw in a flyer in a newspaper. ClubLexus is the medium for the sale advertisement to get to you, not the permission giver for the sale.

Shyne,
You know we (moderators on ClubLexus) have been trying to help you and others participating in the GB establish contact and get updated information from the vendor. We've had to heavily moderate this thread and others related to this topic in hopes we could keep a professional avenue of communication to JP open from our members. However your several earlier posts today threatening physical threats (deleted, but still available to moderators) and now a new one essentialy blaming the forum as giving 'permission' for some sort of fraud have gone over the line.

The moderators will still work behind the scenes on the JP GB members' behalf to try and help get some communication going, but this sort of repeated innapproriate behaviour leaves me no choice. This thread is closed, please do not open another one in this forum.